Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

On Northern Italians

Discussion split from this thread:
    http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=3232

Quote Originally Posted by Weg
    First, culturally there's no doubt : she's Spaniard by blood, born and heritage. Also I find curious that she was said to be a "Latina".
    Is she even really of jewish ("marrana") or gypsie ancestry as some like to claim?... That sounds pretty ridiculous to me. Who can tell solely based on a lastname, anyhow?... Give me solid evidences, bring the truth of such allegations. Her look? I said evidences,not biased opinions.

Second, racially, Europid she's, since she's Mediterranid; and given that, so far, the Mediterranid type is considered as being autochtonous to Europe, she's Europid. That should be clear by now.

Now, is she "white"? That's being really too much subjective. However, I agree with Dr. Solar Wolff, I consider her "white". She's a quite attractive European woman, has a quite distinctive look, but still she fits well in the Mediterranid range. Yes, she's "white" in my book. (But once again, what does "white" really means?... )

Last, when even some Spaniards and Italians classify her as being "non-white", you can question the validity of such claims... I don't want to sound harsh, but if Penelope Cruz is not white, then you guys (Spaniards, Italians, Greeks, etc.) are not "white" either. That type is indeed not that rare in the Iberian peninsula afterall, and some Italians/Greeks can look dark as hell, as well. And as a Spaniard comrade told me once, on another forum : "You shouldn't throw stones if you live in glass house".
    Never said that (Spaniards, Italians, Greeks, etc.) are white. Looak an average Calabrian or Sicilian. I don't think that you will find them white. Who get less "Mediterranian blood" and more "Alpine blood" will be basically whiter but in South Italy (from Rome to Sicily) the percentage of these cases are decreasing going from Rome to the South.

Than there is really a mytho abt Italians. The Northern Italians are MAINLY white and totally different from the other area of thew country. Inspite of the superficially theories of the Thousands improvvised Genetic, Biologies and Dr. Mengele you can find in Internet.

P.S.: regarding the phrase you mentioned: "you shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house" it not mean anything. In my personal case, "the house of glass" is a place from where I would go out (or from which I would throw out someone other), being the North part of my country full of Mediterranian Southern Italians that of course will tell you "I am born in Milan" but if you look their faces and surnames you will easely understand the true.
    An I again repeat, inspite of the thousands Misters "I know everything" that you fnd in Internet.
    Last edited by Aeternitas; Tuesday, March 7th, 2006 at 11:43 AM. Reason: merged.

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 2nd, 2010 @ 01:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Re : Re: Re : Poll - Do You Consider Penelope Cruz White?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitas
    Yeah. The real question here should be, is she Aryan?
    Damn, I'm questioning my "Aryanity" right now. Would I be considered "bon à rien" by your own standards?

Quote Originally Posted by Galaico
    Well, I'm not throwing stones in my own glass house, but although the huge majority of Spaniards are fully Europid, I know some you would seriously doubt about their full Europid origin
    What counts is the whole population, not a few individuals. Borderline types, you can find some wherever. Like Rosy de Palma e.g.?

Quote Originally Posted by Marco Bianchi
    Never said that (Spaniards, Italians, Greeks, etc.) are white. Looak an average Calabrian or Sicilian. I don't think that you will find them white. Who get less "Mediterranian blood" and more "Alpine blood" will be basically whiter but in South Italy (from Rome to Sicily) the percentage of these cases are decreasing going from Rome to the South.
    If they look like average Corsicans, I would. On the whole, they're Okay.

Mediterranean wonders are so full of charm that it'd be a crime to put them out of the so called "white community"... But yeah, I know what you mean. I know some people who are half Italians -from the very South I guess-, they look quite strange to say the least, a bit like Biasutti's Sardes pictures. Caucasoids at best. In any case, I'd not give them my daughters (if I'd any).

Than there is really a mytho abt Italians. The Northern Italians are MAINLY white and totally different from the other area of thew country. Inspite of the superficially theories of the Thousands improvvised Genetic, Biologies and Dr. Mengele you can find in Internet.
    In fact, I've seen both light and dark Northern Italians. I can't say, really. Some Italians say the differences are negligibles and greatly exaggerated by Padanians. They like to emphasize the North/South differences much.

P.S.: regarding the phrase you mentioned: "you shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house" it not mean anything. In my personal case, "the house of glass" is a place from where I would go out (or from which I would throw out someone other), being the North part of my country full of Mediterranian Southern Italians that of course will tell you "I am born in Milan" but if you look their faces and surnames you will easely understand the true.
    I could not guess you were from the Northern part of Italy. What about Southern Padanians, then? Borderlines?

An I again repeat, inspite of the thousands Misters "I know everything" that you fnd in Internet.
    That's what we call : "the gathering".
    Last edited by Aeternitas; Tuesday, March 7th, 2006 at 11:42 AM.
    Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscripti catapultas habebunt.

« -Oh my God, but you're a neo-nazi?!...
    -But why neo? »

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Wednesday, March 22nd, 2006 @ 07:00 AM
    Country
    Padania Padania
    Single
    Occupation
    Hard work to sent money to Italy
    Politics
    To sent home every not Padanian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Re: Re : Re: Re : Poll - Do You Consider Penelope Cruz White?

Damn, I'm questioning my "Aryanity" right now. Would I be considered "bon à rien" by your own standards?

What counts is the whole population, not a few individuals. Borderline types, you can find some wherever. Like Rosy de Palma e.g.?

If they look like average Corsicans, I would. On the whole, they're Okay.

Mediterranean wonders are so full of charm that it'd be a crime to put them out of the so called "white community"... But yeah, I know what you mean. I know some people who are half Italians -from the very South I guess-, they look quite strange to say the least, a bit like Biasutti's Sardes pictures. Caucasoids at best. In any case, I'd not give them my daughters (if I'd any).
    A few, just A FEW of them? I think that for many people that write here is just enough to spent a week in Italy to have the pretencious idea that the darks Italians we have are just "a few" (nothing personale with you, of coure. Just discussing).
    In fact, I've seen both light and dark Northern Italians. I can't say, really. Some Italians say the differences are negligibles and greatly exaggerated by Padanians. They like to emphasize the North/South differences much.
    You have seen? What have you seen? I live in Italy since 30 years and I had Italians (from North and South) as scholar members (sorry, I don't know the exact word in Eanglish), as members in the Army, as this, as that everywhere and everytime and beleave I know my race and the diferences in it.
    Go to have a look of the Northern Italians that live around the lake of Como (that by the way is considered the nicest in Europe) and than you will tell if the differences are exagerated by the Padanians or not.
    On the other side try to take the train that from Milan goes to the South and again you will note what said.
    I could not guess you were from the Northern part of Italy. What about Southern Padanians, then? Borderlines?
    What you mean? I did not understand. What you mean as "Borderlines"?

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Poll - Do You Consider Penelope Cruz White?

A few, just A FEW of them? I think that for many people that write here is just enough to spent a week in Italy to have the pretencious idea that the darks Italians we have are just "a few" (nothing personale with you, of coure. Just discussing).
    I'm talking about "boderline" people, not dark ones. Dark doesn't equate "boderline" to me. Dark people have been existing in your peninsula way before the racial mixing (supposedly) occures.

So on a population of several millions of individuals, the borderline types should be in a minority, else it means the whole population is a lost case.

You have seen? What have you seen? I live in Italy since 30 years and I had Italians (from North and South) as scholar members (sorry, I don't know the exact word in Eanglish), as members in the Army, as this, as that everywhere and everytime and beleave I know my race and the diferences in it.
    Yes, I've seen lots of your countrymen. Don't forget we've plenty of those italian immigrants over here (read France)... I've had Italian classmates yet -I couldn't stand them. Not to mention Italian tourists. Some I've met were fair, other dark. I know people who've visited Italy as well, they can tell me about Italians. You're not the only one I can rely on.

I can't bindly trust an Italian who says his own Southern countrymen are non-white bastards. I trust no one anyway.

Go to have a look of the Northern Italians that live around the lake of Como (that by the way is considered the nicest in Europe) and than you will tell if the differences are exagerated by the Padanians or not.
    On the other side try to take the train that from Milan goes to the South and again you will note what said.
    Thanks for the tip. I will... one day. I've other things to do for the moment. However, if your "Northern" Italians -still Southerners to me- look like your average Padanian militants (cf the pics posted in threads on Skadi and Stirpes), well you're on average, as "swarthy" as the Southerners.

What you mean? I did not understand. What you mean as "Borderlines"?
    Borderline = on the border of the line. People who don't really fit the racial spectrum of a country, are close to be out of range but are not really, in between.

-But why neo? »

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Country
    Padania Padania
    Single
    Occupation
    Politics
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Poll - Do You Consider Penelope Cruz White?

I'm talking about "boderline" people, not dark ones. Dark doesn't equate "boderline" to me. Dark people have been existing in your peninsula way before the racial mixing (supposedly) occures.

So on a population of several millions of individuals, the borderline types should be in a minority, else it means the whole population is a lost case.

Yes, I've seen lots of your countrymen. Don't forget we've plenty of those italian immigrants over here (read France)... I've had Italian classmates yet -I couldn't stand them. Not to mention Italian tourists. Some I've met were fair, other dark. I know people who've visited Italy as well, they can tell me about Italians. You're not the only one I can rely on.

I can't bindly trust an Italian who says his own Southern countrymen are non-white bastards. I trust no one anyway.

Thanks for the tip. I will... one day. I've other things to do for the moment. However, if your "Northern" Italians -still Southerners to me- look like your average Padanian militants (cf the pics posted in threads on Skadi and Stirpes), well you're on average, as "swarthy" as the Southerners.
    The same nr. of pics abt Northern Italians that look like a "Mediterranian or Southern" you can post abt those that look like Germans of Bavaria (but unfortunately I don't know if you being a foreigner are able to do it, better you ask to some Padanian).
    Moreover we (Padanians) don't absolutely care abt yr opinion that for you we are still Southern. We are one of the ricchest and industrialid area of the world and the first in Europe. We (Padanians) don't need to be Nordish, Alpine or other classification, we just need that the foreigners like you stop to say bulshits like the "mainly similar carachters in all the Italian". [...] Continue to eat the [...] pizza of our Southern and live the white Padanians workers in they "Italian Switzerland".

I sent my reply but it "seams that it dos not appear".
    Last edited by Aeternitas; Tuesday, March 7th, 2006 at 10:56 AM. Reason: your posts don't appear immediately because first 15 posts are moderated. Read the FAQ.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Poll - Do You Consider Penelope Cruz White?

The same nr. of pics abt Northern Italians that look like a "Mediterranian or Southern" you can post abt those that look like Germans of Bavaria (but unfortunately I don't know if you being a foreigner are able to do it, better you ask to some Padanian).
    Well, I'm used to see plenty of Germans over here. And Bavaria is indeed not so far away... I could tell apart Bavarians from Northern Italians, I'm pretty sure. Just give me two tourist groups.

Foreigner? You racist!

Moreover we (Padanians) don't absolutely care abt yr opinion that for you we are still Southern.
    What does it feel to be a Southerner? Are you still out of the glass house?

We are one of the ricchest and industrialid area of the world and the first in Europe.
    Yes, you're; and that's exactly why you want to drop the South. Anyway, you're right on one thing : it's none of my business. I'd have not interfered in italien issues.

We (Padanians) don't need to be Nordish, Alpine or other classification, we just need that the foreigners like you stop to say bulshits like the "mainly similar carachters in all the Italian". [...]
    Bullshit? Hmm... Padanians are -50% Mediterranid according to some figures I've in front of my eyes. That, it's bullshit.

Why do you keep calling me foreigner BTW? I live in my own country, unlike many Italians.

Continue to eat the [...] pizza of our Southern and live the white Padanians workers in they "Italian Switzerland".
    It's true I like pizza and pasta, but I prefer more sophisticated and elaborate cuisine, nevertheless. I'm found of your Osso Bucco for instance.

-But why neo? »

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Country
    Padania Padania
    Single
    Occupation
    Politics
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Poll - Do You Consider Penelope Cruz White?

Well, I'm used to see plenty of Germans over here. And Bavaria is indeed not so far away... I could tell apart Bavarians from Northern Italians, I'm pretty sure. Just give me two tourist groups.

Two tourist groups to divide the Northern from the other Italians?? Very easy but being in a web site just need a few pics

Foreigner? You racist!

You didn't understand anything. I was just telling you that as you are a foreigner it's less easy for you to sourche the "Norhtern Italian type" I mean that form me. I just need to take some pictures of my freands (that are mainly from North) to show what I mean.

To be a Southerner???? Ha ha ha, I would not change my country for any of yours. By the way I think that yr concept of South is just geographic

Yes, you're; and that's exactly why you want to drop the South. Anyway, you're right on one thing : it's none of my business. I'd have not interfered in italien issues.

The South??? But you know abt what you are speaking? You don't even know what is the South.
    You would have note interfered in Italian issues??
    This is just a discussion

Bullshit? Hmm... Padanians are -50% Mediterranid according to some figures I've in front of my eyes. That, it's bullshit.

First of all I would know which are yr "some figures". Secondly if (I doubt) yr sourches would be right, you can count on that 50% the Southern Italians that came to us (in Padania). Finally be happy...... fir the first time in yr life you found a Northern Italian that is note included in yr blody mentioned 50% Mediterranianid's

Why do you keep calling me foreigner BTW? I live in my own country, unlike many Italians.

See above what I meant as foreigner. Than stop the mytho of many Italians abroad, you know that they are 99,9% Southerns and the discussion with me its' abt the Northerns.

It's true I like pizza and pasta, but I prefer more sophisticated and elaborate cuisine, nevertheless. I'm found of your Osso Bucco for instance.
    By the way Northern European, let me know from which country yr a from, giving me the possibility to reply you in a more "specific" way. If not Ok, for me was just an interesting discussion.
    Me in Padania with my 50% Mediterranianids (unfortunately, if is like this) and you in yr country.

I think that on this last point we are both agree

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Country
    Padania Padania
    Single
    Occupation
    Politics
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Poll - Do You Consider Penelope Cruz White?

Foreigner? You racist!

You prefear more sophisticated and elaborate cousine?? I don't think you'll find it in the garbage you eat in yr countries, being the Italian cousine the best in the world (oh, I forgot the French....than if you are a French ok, you eat good).
    Osso buco??? I reapit you know Italy from some pics, one trip of a week, some Terroni in yr scholl or on yr work and that's all, just that's all.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Country
    Padania Padania
    Single
    Occupation
    Politics
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Re: On Northern Italians

In case of your reply, I will answer you tomorrow (I am going out of the web site now). In the maintime find for yourself a good and sure job and not a "par time that make you a new poor" (as many your Southern-Terroni friends).
    You know Weg, in my culture (Padanians) we are not so friendly with people that don't work, therefore ok that you're writing from yr country (fortunately for me) but anyhow you are speaking with me.

Bye Bye

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Country
    Padania Padania
    Single
    Occupation
    Politics
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Re: On Northern Italians

I sent you 2 days ago an answer at all yr points, but it has not been posted.

In North Italy there are Dinarics, Alpines and a small percent of Nordish. I don't know where you took the Mediterranians.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast