Page 3 of 1656 FirstFirst 1234567813531035031003 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Listening to at the Moment? (I)

Aryan Warrior

Last Online
    Friday, April 14th, 2006 @ 11:26 AM
    W.N.S.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

When I read your post I think of Wagner,Bach,Brahms,and Chopan...Timeless composers.I do not think of black metal.

I prefer my music loud and aggressive...Maybe they are not the greatest musicians but their message is right on target.

I guess this is why there is such a vast variety of music...Everybody has their own tastes.

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 4th, 2007 @ 10:37 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I am currently listening Einherjer, Thyrfing, and Burzum.

Purifier

Last Online
    Wednesday, April 25th, 2012 @ 01:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic/Germanic
    Country
    United States United States
    -
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thanks for the links Skinpride, I'll be checking them out soon!

Hellstar, have you read the book "Lucifer Rising" yet? If not I think you should try to get a copy of it, as it seems like a book you would enjoy reading.
    There's chapters on the history of Heavy Metal, and the first and second waves of Black Metal. There's also a chapter which touches on a few of the real links between the NSDAP and the Volkish movements.
    My only complaint about the book is that the author is really biased in favour of Anton LaVey and the Church of Satan. Other than that, very good book.

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.

Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Originally posted by skinpride
    When I read your post I think of Wagner,Bach,Brahms,and Chopan...Timeless composers.I do not think of black metal.

I prefer my music loud and aggressive...Maybe they are not the greatest musicians but their message is right on target.

I guess this is why there is such a vast variety of music...Everybody has their own tastes.
    Well yes? Its not black metal the bands i just posted! I thought i explained that. or did i misunderstand you?

Well dont get me wrong I love total sick loud technical fast music also.
    Stuff like Tsatthoggua, Absu and many many more......

I listen to everything that can invoke my Aryanism and various mental predilections!

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Originally posted by Kalos

Hellstar, have you read the book "Lucifer Rising" yet? If not I think you should try to get a copy of it, as it seems like a book you would enjoy reading.
    There's chapters on the history of Heavy Metal, and the first and second waves of Black Metal. There's also a chapter which touches on a few of the real links between the NSDAP and the Volkish movements.
    My only complaint about the book is that the author is really biased in favour of Anton LaVey and the Church of Satan. Other than that, very good book.
    Yep I have the book already in my collection. A very interesting one indeed the laveyan touch is interesting cause of the rare interviews its somehow abit to emphasised for me but a really good book. I like the way its written. again I think you might misunderstand me, My post is not about Black metal!

PS: that long post before Took me over an hour to write and find band cover pictures! So please check some of it out! and again ITS NOT BLACK METAL.

Aryan Warrior

Last Online
    Friday, April 14th, 2006 @ 11:26 AM
    W.N.S.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My mistake brother...I thought you were talking about black metal.

Purifier

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Slavic/Germanic
    Country
    -
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

<< PS: that long post before Took me over an hour to write and find band cover pictures! So please check some of it out! and again ITS NOT BLACK METAL. >>

Oh I know. You were clear on that point. I brought up "Lucifer Rising" mainly because you mention Burzum, which led me to remember the chapter in the book where they discuss "The Black Metal Circle."
    I definantly plan on checking some of those folk bands out. That's really the kind of music I was hoping to find when I first asked about racially-aware music earlier in this thread.

Purifier

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Slavic/Germanic
    Country
    -
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Well I went to the music store with HellStars list, and managed to find one CD by Mortiis, "The Smell of Rain".
    My assumption is this is one of the newer CDs, but I have to say I thought it was very good. I'm actually surprised because I'm very picky about the songs I like.
    This type of music reminds me a bit of "Skinny Puppy" which is a good thing, as I like "Skinny Puppy". I'll have to order some of the other CDs on that list.

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Originally posted by Kalos
    Well I went to the music store with HellStars list, and managed to find one CD by Mortiis, "The Smell of Rain".
    My assumption is this is one of the newer CDs, but I have to say I thought it was very good. I'm actually surprised because I'm very picky about the songs I like.
    This type of music reminds me a bit of "Skinny Puppy" which is a good thing, as I like "Skinny Puppy". I'll have to order some of the other CDs on that list.
    OHH hehe thats the cd i hoped you would never buy, cause i can only stand for these cds i put in my post not their other new stuff. but im glad you like it. but im just more to his old stuff. his old stuff is mostly classic. But i bet its hard getting rare stuff over there When i was in USA they had alot of normal music and not the cds i was looking for!

Purifier

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Slavic/Germanic
    Country
    -
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

<< OHH hehe thats the cd i hoped you would never buy,>>

lol. Yeah that figures.

<< cause i can only stand for these cds i put in my post not their other new stuff. but im glad you like it. but im just more to his old stuff. his old stuff is mostly classic.
    But i bet its hard getting rare stuff over there When i was in USA they had alot of normal music and not the cds i was looking for! >>

When I went to store today I actually gave the list to an employee and had him look up every name on it. Most of it wasent even in their computer!
    They told me they can order Burzum and Storm, so I'll probably have them do that for me tommorrow.
    But yeah, I ended up liking that CD anyway, so I'm happy : )