Page 2 of 1656 FirstFirst 123456712521025021002 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Listening to at the Moment? (I)

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.

Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Originally posted by miss~scarling
    hellstar..cof eh?
    ive seen them twice-twice in a year about 2/3 years ago.they werent bad but they still verge on ridiculous at times
    havent heard them in a while...i do like 'dark faerytales...' though.
    anyway at the moment,christian death.
    Yea im not really typical COF type as i said. i hate those weaklings and the only band i respect from england must be BAL SAGOTH. i think that COF are weak and degenerated type of black metal like Dimmu borgir also has become. Im more into obscure stuff really.

Im glad i never saw them live I might throw a bottle after the singer or something but fuck their new cd he sings hysteric I like that.

Noddy

DJ Adolf again-Hitler Padjken

Purifier

Last Online
    Wednesday, April 25th, 2012 @ 01:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic/Germanic
    Country
    United States United States
    -
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

How can I go about getting CDs put out by racially-aware bands? Is there a website anyone would recommend where I could go and order some?

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Originally posted by Kalos
    How can I go about getting CDs put out by racially-aware bands? Is there a website anyone would recommend where I could go and order some?
    Check out the thread in Music forum called Northern something.

All that is True Aryan music.

Im gonna try upload some Burzum soon. thats the most Nordic you can hear in my opinon. Storm and Otyg is also killer bands.

I mean are you into classic or black metal?

Personally im into true Aryan emotions in the music. I hate all this weak bad skilled noisy WN hardcore crap. such crap i could play blindfolded when i was 12 years old. I like high skilled intelligent warrior metal like Emperor or Enslaved and etc... or raw primitive and dirty black metal like Darkthrone and then i have alot of folk and classical bands also.

PS: im into around 700 different bands.

Purifier

Last Online
    Wednesday, April 25th, 2012 @ 01:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic/Germanic
    Country
    United States United States
    -
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Unfortunantly the sound card in my computer is messed up, so I can't hear any of those samples : (

My musical tastes are pretty varied so far as genre goes, but I'm very picky when it comes to which songs I like.
    Honestly I don't think I've ever heard any Black Metal, but I've been hearing good things about it on a couple racial/nationalist boards.
    Hmmm. Perhaps I'll go down to the music store today and see if I can find any of the CDs the bands listed on that music thread put out. If I don't like it I can always return it.

Aryan Warrior

Last Online
    Friday, April 14th, 2006 @ 11:26 AM
    W.N.S.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Originally posted by Kalos
    www.micetrap.net

www.resistance.com

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post suggetions!

Ok well here are some suggestions for classical and folk oriented music. I shall make another post soon about the music and bands concerning Viking metal and Black metal.

Burzum a fierced intelligent Viking brother making some sensational music before his incarceration and while doing his incarceration within prison in Scandinavian, he really touches the purest Aryanism in man.

The two Cds with Burzum are very classical with different elder mindful hymns and atmospheres played by several keys, deep and emotional music. - his older ones are properly to vicious and violent for you to listen to. and the style is completely different yet symbiotic. so only take these albums I suggest as start
    (he basically went from playing extreme aggressive dirty sounding black metal into playing poetic beautiful atmospheric classic music)

Dauði Baldrs [ is published on "Misanthropy Records"]

"Hlidskjalf" [ is also published on "Misanthropy Records"]
    -------------------------------------------------------

Mortiis is another artist who use to make some good music before his idiotic new trendy albums.

Check these old ones out for classical hymn based music. not as Nordic in virtue as Burzum more a la Slavish virtue...

His style is more ambient cult in impression, But nevertheless great skilled classic like Burzum.

"Fodt til a Herske"

"Keiser av en Dimensjon Ukjent"

"Anden Som Gjorde Oppror"

"Crypt of The Wizard"

----------------------------------------------------------
    In folk music I can recommend bands like:

Storm - Nordavind (Storm is Scandinavian folk music with woman song and deep man vocal and comfortable drums and guitars, not to wild and not to mellow, They call their style "National Romantic Music" which pretty much rounds it up - Full Of Pride)

[is published on "Moonfog Productions"]

Otyg ( Otyg is Scandinavian, and uses influences from Storm as well as from Vintersorg (obvious, since he is the main songwriter) but mostly, of course, from the swedish folk music. Instruments like violin, mouth harp, willow flutes and alot of acoustic guitars above all the usual metal intruments and a mix of male and female vocals (mostly male) creates a really interesting sound which not even Storm could achieve back in -94. Vintersorg is a great vocalist and together with violinist Cia Hedemark he sings this album back to the dark times of swedish history and folk lore. The lyrics are almost perfect and deal with both folk lore and aase tales as well as life in the wilds of our nordic mountains.. they have a more based and perhaps friendlier sound than Storm)

[ is published on "Napalm records"]

"Sagovindars Boning"

"älvefärd"

Parzival - anathema maranatha (Parzival is a Slavic band from Russia who escaped to Denmark in sort of escapism, they use alot of odd instruments, drums 150 cm tall and such. I borrowed some of their instruments once in the studio, they are mystic people with alot of respect for their culture, their style is militant with Russian hymns and deep vocals and mystic passages.

[ is published on "Euphonious Records"]

----------------------------------------------------------------
    OTHER FOLK BANDS?

Elvenking
    Menhir
    lumsk
    Suidakra
    Tower
    Vintersorg

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Originally posted by skinpride
    www.micetrap.net

www.resistance.com
    ahh thats the same old primitive crap they have.

Aryan Warrior

Last Online
    Friday, April 14th, 2006 @ 11:26 AM
    W.N.S.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Originally posted by HELLSTAR
    ahh thats the same old primitive crap they have.
    Is it fair to say that you do not like Skrewdriver...One of the most prominent WN bands.

Both sites do sell NSBM.

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yes that would be fair to say. with all respect for their struggle, their cultivation is proletarian to me. I seek higher cultivation.

I do not wish to listen to primitive skinheads who play their instruments like I did when I was 12. their lyrics are without depth to me. their self stigmatisation and whole virtue is just not going in accordance with how I wish to perceive and use my existence.

I want to listen to deep Music with archaic atmospheres which naturally defragment time epochs like shivering ice mountains who collide.

Timeless music