Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aryan Self-Sacrifice in 'Mein Kampf'

Lionheart

Post Self Sacrifice

My views on self sacrifice are changing. I am an Alpine Englishman. When I was young I was taught by parents and school, largely the truth about my English heritage. The Empire was not evil, but civilised great parts of the world, the community spirit of WW2 was still in the air, even in the seventies. The liberal elite had not strangled free thought and free speech - the hippies were only just entering the establishment and the PC thought police were in their infancy. Crime was low, as was immigrant population. English manners were evident on the street and looking back, it was a utopian world. Then I would have gladly died for my countrymen - I felt we had something worth fighting for. Now I am ashamed of what my country has become. I would be fighting for a mass of liberals and foreigners who would be sitting at home applauding when one of their countrymen was killed by the enemy. I would be fighting for a country which has thrown away the most remarkable culture ever seen on the planet in a few short decades. I feel profound sadness at this as no one is more patriotic than I - but I love what we WERE - most definitely not what we have BECOME.

Last Online
    Tuesday, July 10th, 2012 @ 09:18 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Albion
    Subrace
    Paleo-Atlantid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Investigator of Souls
    Politics
    Pan-Germanic Nationalist
    Religion
    Runosophy
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Post Re: Aryan Self-Sacrifice

I think Hitler uses the word 'Aryan' advisedly in connection with self-sacrifice.

Remember that the Wotan cult is based on the SELF-SACRIFICE of that deity, who does so as an EXAMPLE to others.

See my thread called 'The Sacrificial Death';
    http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=15256

That self-sacrifice is undertaken in order to achieve self-awareness and inner-strength.

So all Aryans should begin with this PERSONAL and SOLITARY self-sacrifice.

He becomes Awakened.

Once one has done this, THEN one can think about one's larger group.

That group is a collective of like-minded awakened individuals [and so NOT a mind-less herd], all working as 'cells' within a larger body which is the awakened ethnos.

Then does this Aryan Nation undertake great collective sacrifices in order to further the awakened nature of that Race.

Aryans Awake!
    Why are there beings at all, & why not rather nothing?
    [Leibniz/Heidegger]

Last Online
    Friday, April 1st, 2005 @ 09:39 AM
    Subrace
    Europid
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Posthuman
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Call me cynical, but I think what Hitler really meant by saying "the Aryans are self-sacrificing" is: "You Germans should sacrifice yourselves for my political cause." I'm not saying he was good or bad for this tactic, but I doubt the historical accuracy of it.

Of course, Hitler used Aryan to mean "White" the way we use the word today, roughly. That is, European.

And of course, self-sacrificing can mean many things. In a sense, modern consumerist lemmings are self-sacrificing: they do not think of the moral or historical or even familial consequences of their actions. They live for the moment.

So what is the "Self" in question: Is it a personal, isolated self? A self that is intrinsically connected to a family with a past and a future? A national self?
    "Whatever is done from love always occurs beyond good and evil." - F. Nietzsche

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 27th, 2006 @ 09:26 PM
    Bringer of Truth - Balance
    Religion
    ~Truth~
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Hyperborean
    This quote describes a Noble attribute of the Aryan Race which nowadays is clearly lacking in this Individualistic, Liberal, and Materialistic Western World. Do you think that this attribute of the Aryan Race is lost or nearly lost. I hope this spirit of Aryan Self-Sacrifice for the National and Racial Community can be revived. The revival of such an attribute and/or value, is the revival of the Aryan Race.

What are your opinions on this matter?
    It was never lost, but there are SO MANY people who claim to be Aryan but they are not because you do not lose your truth!!! All the true Aryan people never lots their spirit and knowledge.
    "For the gate is narrow and the way leads to life, and those whom find it are few"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12