@
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    420 Posts
    “HATE” IS A PERFECTLY NORMAL AND HEALTHY EMOTION

Of all the words that the alt-left / SJW’s have twisted around in recent years for their nefarious agendas, to the point of being radically different (i.e. given the 1984 treatment) from it’s chief dictionary term, is the verb of “hate” or the noun of “hatred”.

It’s definition is pretty straightforward, simply indicating “intense or passionate dislike” while synonyms include ‘loathing’, ‘detestation’, and ‘abhorrence’. Wikipedia goes a little bit more in depth.

Hatred or hate is a deep and extreme emotional dislike. It can be directed against individuals, groups, entities, objects, behaviors, or ideas. Hatred is often associated with feelings of anger, disgust and a disposition towards hostility.

As everyone has witnessed an innumerable amount of times in their lives, hatred is just as common an emotional state to experience in life as happiness, guilt, grief, gratitude, empathy, trust, or wonder. However, a growing contingent of the utopia dreaming political left seems to believe that human beings can be rid of ever expressing hatred, and particularly when it is directed towards other people (or just their butt-ugly blue hair).

Why Do We Hate?

It’s perfectly understandable for Roosh to have a hatred (grave dislike) for the mainstream media, due to how they have constantly misinterpreted and slandered his work.

Holding feelings of hatred for other people, places, things, or ideas is a perfectly natural reaction to substantially negative stimuli which a person (or group of people) has experienced from said people, places, things, or ideas. For instance, if a tourist gets robbed twice while in South Africa, it is perfectly understandable for that person to have a substantiated claim to hate the idea of ever visiting South Africa again.

If you wanted to establish a global meetup and the Australian media was one of the first to try and sabotage the idea via spreading non-stop lies, you would probably develop a hatred for the Australian media.

Finally, if you jumped on the Bitcoin bandwagon really early and sold 75% of your holdings when it simply passed the $1,000 mark, you would probably be hating yourself for making that decision at this point in time. As a frequent reader of Return of Kings, you probably also hate a lot of things out there.

For instance, what would you think about people who passionately supported many of the following things, and particularly if you believed in traditional masculinity, patriarchy, and nationalism?

Homosexual marriage – which makes a mockery out of the traditional family unit
    Open borders – creating an irreversible flow of poor quality migrants to the 1st world
    White male privilege – used as a crutch to constantly belittle white males
    Social justice – any nefarious agenda under the guise of doing something “just”
    Feminism – giving women 50% of all power positions with no basis of personal merit

Thought so. But it’s not like we are actually going to go out there and cause criminal mayhem just because we know Salon.com has a love affair with ripping on white men via dubious claims and data, and because you suspect that two men across the street may be sharing the same bed. However, the left thinks you will do just that in mass effect. Especially if you are a right-wing European blooded man who likes sleeping with women.

Angry White Males: The ‘Face’ Of Hate

According to the left, the ‘angry white male’ is the most dangerous and “problematic” form of hate.

“To hate” something or someone, or to express “hatred” for that thing or person, now makes you public enemy number one in the eyes of “love” obsessed so-called progressives. However, public ridicule and scorn for people accused of “hate” or “hate crimes” are almost exclusively reserved as a label for heterosexual white males, especially when they are expressing some form of intense displeasure with a non-heterosexual white male, or element of non heterosexual white male culture.

Understand that the alt-left deems white males to possess a particularly dangerous–even genocidal–potential for hatred, since they are the only people in Western society who are capable of “prejudice plus power”, which is also encompassed in their twisted modern definition of “racism”. Hatred (and racism for that matter) is something that everyone else is incapable of having, because white males have “all the power” in their minds. Non-white males can only merely be ‘prejudiced’ at worst.

Long story short, this new grand chastising of “hate” is all a part of the latest ramping up of anti-white male sentiment across the United States, in addition to other parts of the western world.

Conclusion: To Hate Is Human

It makes perfect sense that Arnold Cuckinegger would think that hate and hatred is something which can be “terminated” (3:32), since he’s been most famous for playing cinematic cyborgs with an emotional depth ranging from “A” to (almost) “B”. Sorry Arny, but to hate certain people, places, and politics is to be human.

Zapped or lobotomized of our ability to hate foul spinach, Chinese hawk-and-spit “culture”, rampant black crime, anti-Western cuckoldry, Muslim “truck of peace” attacks, and the new normal of American obesity among other things, is to deprive ourselves of what it means to be a unique individual with varying turn-ons and turn-offs. All humans hate (intensely dislike) many things at certain points in their lives, so stop hating on hate you hate haters.

This has-been SJW actress will show hatred and intolerance for you having any opinions which stray from her own. They can’t grasp hypocrisy.

Actually, now that you think about it, we should “terminate” some elements of hate out there in the world. I nominate Arnold Cuckinegger to lead by example, and show Antifa that we no longer have any time and tolerance for their hatred, bigotry, vandalism, profanity, illegal road blockages, and suppression of other people’s first amendment rights. “Terminate” (disperse) hate with a barrage of non-lethal gas canisters, and maybe they’ll get the message. ‘Love Canisters’ and ‘Canisters of Peace’ are coming your way, so breathe in all that love.
    http://www.returnofkings.com/131033/...ealthy-emotion

Last Online
    Sunday, November 3rd, 2019 @ 07:32 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Dutch, Low German & French
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    Married parent
    Politics
    Free & Libertarian
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    I'm not a hateful person and I think hate is a consuming, negative feeling. I think I could only hate those who tried to hurt my family. Otherwise I can dislike or feel sorry for people, but hate is too strong of a feeling in my book.

Last Online
    40 Minutes Ago @ 01:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Nordid + Dalofaelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Family
    Married parent
    Politics
    Germanic Nationalism
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Yes, I do hate of course. I hate all the people who threaten and destroy everything that I love. I hate the politicians who bring millions of third-worlders into my country and turn it from a beautiful Germanic country into a multicriminal ugly shithole country where my children have no future anymore. I love my country, my people and my children, so it's completely natural for me to hate those who want to destroy it and exterminate us forever.

Those who condemn hate in general and are unable to hate are also unable to love. Someone who hates is someone who loves.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordic Angel For This Useful Post:

Wild Cat
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English/German American
    Ancestry
    England and Germany
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Cancer
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    I work at home.
    Politics
    Not a Republicrat.
    Religion
    Nondenominational Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    906 Posts
    Yes, I most certainly do feel hatred for those do-gooders, (for whatever feel-good reason) who tell me that it's a crime to reciprocate the hatred that is clearly being expressed against me, my family, my race, my faith, my culture, my traditions, and anything else of value that I hold dear.

I don't enjoy feeling hate, but it does enhance the intensity of the love I much prefer to feel.
    Aside from an ever increasing number of mortals who have willfully chosen to worship Satan and his minions, our battle has always been against the powers and principalities operating surreptitiously throughout this twisted world.

Omnia in bonum
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    English and German
    Subrace
    Nordid + CM
    mtDNA
    K1c2
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    585 Posts
    Like some have already mentioned, hatred cannot exist without love. I think hating certain behaviours or actions is acceptable, and even vengeance can be a virtue, in some circumstances.
    Let us not desire delights, daughters; we are well-off here; the bad inn lasts for only a night.
    -St. Teresa of Avila

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Alice For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 08:58 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Hitlerism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice View Post
    and even vengeance can be a virtue, in some circumstances.
    If the motive is not pure, then it's not virtue.

One should read Thomas Jefferson's letter about Edmund Burke. All the really great humanists Schopenhauer, Voltaire, Iamblichus, etc. rejected that virtue could arise out of false motives, in contrast to Paul (Philippians 1:15-18). In his essay Philosophy of History, Schopenhauer said false motives reduced virtue to egoism.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Terminus For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    2 Days Ago @ 09:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    England & Norway
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Zodiac Sign
    Taurus
    Politics