Monday, April 3rd, 2006 @ 09:17 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Post Biggest Complaints About Men

This isn't an article, but it should be.

You Gawk at Other Women in Front of Your Mate
    We all know that men like to look at pretty women, but to do it front of your mate and comment about it is downright rude. You think it's funny or get incredulous that she's hurt and/or insulted. You are being rude. Stop it.

You Stopped Taking Care of Yourself
    A regular shaving and bathing schedule is not just nice, it's a MUST. Your socks should match each other. Undergarmets with holes should be thrown away. There is no such thing as 'lucky' socks and/or 'lucky' boxers - clothing is not lucky, no matter what you swear happens to you every time you wear it.

Were You Born in a Barn?
    Close the door. Put the seat down. If you drop food on the floor, pick it up. The hamper is in the bathroom or closet - use it. The garbage can is under the kitchen counter - use it. Don't put your dirty shoes or feet on the coffee table. Hold the door open for women. Utensils are great. Close the bathroom door when you're using it. Your bodily functions and noises are not amusing.

If You Want a Maid, Hire One, also known as What Do You Want?!
    She works just as many hours as you do. She's also tired and grouchy when she gets home. She's not going to clean the house and cook your dinner while you sit on the couch and watch TV or play xBox if you both worked a full, tiring day. If you wanted a maid/waitress/cook/prostitute, you should have hired one. If you want a wife that brings in money, accept that she will not be Suzy Homemaker. If you want Suzy Homemaker, then accept the financial responsibility for the family without bitching.

Her Body Belongs To Her
    Being in a relationship does not mean you can grab, fondle, molest, and/or cajole her body parts at will. I know you get exicted, but show some respect. It's still her body, afterall, even if she lets your play with it.

Both of You Should Enjoy Sex
    Yeah, she has 'faked it' with you - probably because she wasn't really in the mood to begin with, but you wouldn't stop until she did. Sometimes, we just can't no matter how hard you try, that doesn't mean that we didn't enjoy it or that you are no good. We don't always have to have one to be satisified, unlike you.

The other extreme: Is she enjoying it? Did that ever occur to you? Your sex life would improve greatly and you'd have it more often if you made her feel good once in a while, minute-man. And by the way, sex starts way before you enter the bedroom.

Birth Control
    Don't want children? Do something about it -take some responsibility for your own behavior and body. We should not be expected to swallow or inject synthetic hormones because you are too lazy and/or too cheap to get condoms. Could you be any more self-centered? Why don't you get the injections or pills and see how much you like being hormonally altered just so your mate doesn't have to spend a whopping $5.00 on a box of condoms?

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 25th, 2006 @ 12:24 PM
    Subrace
    Arya/Paleoeuropeidal (norda) :D
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Fairness
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Such a guy sounds like a nightmare. I hope the members of this forum do not deal with (many of) these faults. From all men I know I could not put together one that would have all these flaws.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 07:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Is it any wonder men don't want to get married anymore?

Last Online
    Sunday, November 29th, 2009 @ 08:58 PM
    Subrace
    Arya/W.Baltic with Brunn
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Paleoconservative
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bodily functions ARE funny, there is SO such a thing as lucky underwear/socks, and how come it's our responsibility to put the seat down? How come you don't lift it up once you're finished? Some of the stuff posted is obvious, but really, marriage is a two way street. This emasculating attitude towards relationships is what's turning a generation of men into sissies.

None
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, April 3rd, 2006 @ 09:17 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Triglav, that referrs mostly to American men. The European men I've had the pleasure of spending time with were usually totally courteous and civilized.

Johnny Reb, those points were not emasculating at all, they were all about common courtesy. Manners and courtesy are two traits that truly masculine men have - masculine in the best sense of the word. Real men already know all of those things listed and therefore wouldn't take offense.

And you should put the seat and the lid down when you're finished.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Country
    Fairness
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Don't vilify your fellow countrymen . The Americans I know are, on the average, more friendly and courteous, but that seems to be an intercontinental issue, as one doesn't cross the great puddle in order to interact with boors, brutes, and dregs of society (so to say).

Quote Originally Posted by Sigrun Christianson
    Triglav, that referrs mostly to American men. The European men I've had the pleasure of spending time with were usually totally courteous and civilized.

Sideways to the Sun
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Thursday, September 18th, 2008 @ 04:55 PM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Rebel
    Politics
    Anti-Neophilia
    Religion
    Traditional Catholicism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I'll agree to put the seat down after I'm finished as long as women agree to put it up after they are finished , fair is fair.
    Some of it is just laziness on the woman's part though.
    I mean is it so difficult to put a toilet seat down?
    And if a woman needs a door to be held open for her then maybe she shouldn't be out of the house
    Seriously though, I hold the door open for men and women, that really is just common courtesy.

Last Online
    Thursday, November 8th, 2018 @ 04:17 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    student
    Politics
    Irish Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Everyone I know has the good manners to hold doors open for me, so do all the strangers I meet when walking into a shop/pub/venue etc. I do it for people too. It's common decency and any women who get offended by doors being held open for them should be made to open heavy steel doors by themselves in future

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 07:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Triglav
    Don't vilify your fellow countrymen .
    That's a noble statement, Triglav, I can appreciate that.

Unfortunately so many Americans, especially women, have forgotten this, which speaks of their incivility and discourtesy itself. If one is not loyal to one's own, how can anyone else trust him/her?

One has to wonder, if European men are so better, what could they possibly want with the most materialistic and feministic women in the world? Maybe they want a challenge, just for fun. I can't imagine it being a marriage for life though. The song that goes "American woman, stay away from me", wasn't written for nothing.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Country
    Fairness
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordhammer
    That's a noble statement, Triglav, I can appreciate that.
    I actually only said that because I happen to know a few very good-hearted and noble Americans. Besides, Europe does not lack churls either.

Unfortunately so many Americans, especially women, have forgotten this, which speaks of their incivility and discourtesy itself.
    From my own observations, it is the socail climate that is to be blamed for the most part. I do not desire to expatiate on "American culture" or the wave of sexual promiscuity, but America appears to be more progressive in this aspect.
    European women are gradually adopting this outlook. I'd rather call "American women" the first victims of these tides which will submerge Europe as well.

You are talking about the changes in sexual morality here, aren't you?

If one is not loyal to one's own, how can anyone else trust him/her?
    Loyal to one's own? Few Americans I know identify with being American. They rather relate to their European roots, so I doubt that any firm "American" identity can arise. But you ought to know about that better than I, so please correct me.

One has to wonder, if European men are so better, what could they possibly want with the most materialistic and feministic women in the world?
    They ain't that bad either .

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast