Thread: What Race Is the Typical Jewish Semite ?

Last Online
    Friday, January 13th, 2006 @ 04:08 AM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Politics
    Don't know yet
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Smile What Race Is the Typical Jewish Semite ?

I was having a conversation with someone, and they told me that there are 3 master races - Asian, Caucasian, and Negroid. Everyone else - like Mexicans, Arabs, etc, come from a mixture of the three or two. My question is, what race is the typical jewish semite? I understand that some of them (especially in Europe and the AMerica's) appear to be Caucasian, but I doubt that they are pure. Since I also doubt that the Jewish person has Asian - I suspect that part of their racial make up is Negroid. I had this conversation with a jewish person and the person nearly flew off the handle. The individual denied that there are 3 master races to begin with. I guess that he was upset because he also told me that Blacks in general have little to no cognitive abilities, so I guess that his statement would pretty much contradict him .
    Are there any reliable sources I can obtain? I tried searching this website, but the amount of information is overwhelming and unfortunately I don't understand most of the genetic jargon. If on the other hand, I were to discuss this with someone, I would get the evil "you are a racist" response. Therefore, I thank you ahead of time for responding.
    a.k.a.: PHPZend

Progressive Collectivist
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Re: Need help on racial categorization

Quote Originally Posted by Hanna
    I was having a conversation with someone, and they told me that there are 3 master races - Asian, Caucasian, and Negroid.
    That has nothing to do with "master races" but that are the main modern races of man: Europid, Mongolid, Negrid.

Everyone else - like Mexicans, Arabs, etc, come from a mixture of the three or two.
    For Mexicans there is an own thread, search for it, they are no racial unity. rabs are, if not mixed with Negroids, pred. Europid/Caucasoid too, just of another subrace/type - mainly Orientalid and Armenid.

My question is, what race is the typical jewish semite?
    First Semitic is an linguistic unity, like Indoeuropeans or Finno-Ugrians. The original Semits were mostly Orientalid and of the Arabid subtype. Jews mixed early on more with Armenids, the (Southern) Armenid type is the most typical element of and in Jews, otherwise they can have many racial characteristics from the various areas in which they lived and of the people with which they mixed ranging from Nordid in many Ashkenazic to Negroid/Aethiopid in the Ethiopian Jews.

I understand that some of them (especially in Europe and the AMerica's) appear to be Caucasian, but I doubt that they are pure.
    Almost nobody is genetically pure, but phenotypically Jews are no race but special mixture, population, like most ethnic groups and consisting out of certain types. Dominant is Armenoid, Mediterranid, Orientalid, Alpinid and they have Nordid, Mongolid and other admixture.

ince I also doubt that the Jewish person has Asian - I suspect that part of their racial make up is Negroid.

Negroid is not that important, but it is present.

I had this conversation with a jewish person and the person nearly flew off the handle. The individual denied that there are 3 master races to begin with.
    Major races, main races is better than "master races".

Are there any reliable sources I can obtain?
    Many threads and scans in this forum and books like that from John R. Baker.
    Magna Europa est patria nostra
    STOP GATS! STOP LIBERALISM!

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts
    Semites are Middle Eastern Jews. Lately, I've been seeing a lot of Jews who look like this:

That's Mike Posner, he's only half-Jewish, but looks like a Turk. I'd expect Middle Eastern Jews to look like this guy.

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 20th, 2011 @ 08:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Anglo Saxon
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Family
    Having a longtime compani
    Politics
    red-brown-green
    Religion
    Pantheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Firstly Jews and Semites aren't always the same thing.

To say that there's a Racial collective is inaccurate.

It's like saying all Catholics have blue eyes and all Protestants have green.

Most 'Jews' are descended from the Ashkenazi's and from them the Khazars who were a Turkic like race that converted to Judaism in about the 8th century.

These guys have NO RELATION whatsoever to the classic 'Semites', the people from the 'Bible' who themselves weren't always of one specific ethnic stock, in fact the word 'Hebrew' is derived from 'Khibri' or something like that which just means 'the people from across the river'. These were the people of 'Moses' and the Old Testament.

The modern day 'jews' have about as much 'right' to Israel as the Welsh have to Cambodia!
    "Only through a re-integration of Humanity into the whole of Nature can our People be made stronger."

Progressive Collectivist
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    The modern day 'jews' have about as much 'right' to Israel as the Welsh have to Cambodia!
    Well, that's going "a little bit" too far, since they changed, yet they have still something of the original stock and after all, Semites were conquerors in that area too. Additionally, don't forget that Jews lived in Palestine throughout their existence - not necessarily of the "European" stocks though obviously, since these were really made up the way they are on the continent (Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews).
    Magna Europa est patria nostra
    STOP GATS! STOP LIBERALISM!