Thread: Egalitarianism and Equal Rights

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 4th, 2007 @ 10:37 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post Egalitarianism and Equal Rights

Egalitarianism advocates a natural condition of human equality. This therefore means that Egalitarians believe that Humans are biologically equal.

Advocates of Equal Rights advocate Equality before the Law.

What are your views and opinions on Egalitarianism and Equal Rights?

Personally I disagree with Egalitarianism because I believe that different races of humanity are different. That difference results in superiority and inferiority in certain aspects which I recognise. I find it hypocritical to believe that Negroes are superior in running for example, while no different value is given to Intelligence where data shows that different races have in general different levels of Intelligence.

I also disagree with Equal Rights before the Law for different races because I believe that the Aryan Men and Women should have superior rights in their lands to mantain their National Self-Determination, to safeguard their Nationality, and Protect, Preserve, and Promote their National Identity in their respective Nations. To do this Nationals require Superior Rights to retain control in their Nations, and to retain their influence on the Values, Culture, and Characteristics of their Nations.

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.
    Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Im still studying Evolution theories as you know Edric, I acknowledge the principles of Neo natural selection combined with punctualism, in other words becareful with this gene categorisation and stereotype beliefs, we need to see this as a whole and embark the essential polymorph Spirit which the "informants" individually posses, and overtly expose.

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Please explain what do you mean by Neo-Natural Selection, and what is Punctualism?

What is the "Essential Polymorph Spirit", and who are the "Informants"?

davison6

Post Re: Egalitarianism and Equal Rights

Originally posted by Nazzjonalista
    Personally I disagree with Egalitarianism because I believe that different races of humanity are different. That difference results in superiority and inferiority in certain aspects which I recognise. I find it hypocritical to believe that Negroes are superior in running for example, while no different value is given to Intelligence where data shows that different races have in general different levels of Intelligence.
    Of course it's hypocrital. The system was designed to take from some and give to others. But what is given has no value because the recipients will not take care of what they did not have to work for. Ever seen a house owned by a white man after thirty painstaking years of paying a mortgage? It may be a humble little shack, but he'll keep it clean. Now go look at a public housing project, in many they actually defecate in the halls.

I also disagree with Equal Rights before the Law for different races because I believe that the Aryan Men and Women should have superior rights in their lands to mantain their National Self-Determination, to safeguard their Nationality, and Protect, Preserve, and Promote their National Identity in their respective Nations. To do this Nationals require Superior Rights to retain control in their Nations, and to retain their influence on the Values, Culture, and Characteristics of their Nations.
    Equal rights is a good idea or else abuses creep in. However, citizenship is not an equal right, citizenship is the duty of Aryan men and women to maintain their country strong and free. It's a duty, not a right. However, by it's proper fulfillment an Aryan makes a better life for himself and his posterity.

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.
    Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post Answer to Edric.

Please explain what do you mean by Neo-Natural Selection, and what is Punctualism?

What is the "Essential Polymorph Spirit", and who are the "Informants"?
    Neo Natural selection is basically a modified assessment of the original Darwin setting, Darwin was very gradualistic in his views about nature, a few things has changed in the gradualistic establishment of today,

well punctualism is evolution is certain moves, it goes against the slow modified evolution theories such as gradualism, course punctuclism is based on other importance of principles which was said to not play a so important role till punctualists opposed that.

I was referring to the "test individual" or example = informants, and my phrase "essential polymorph spirit", I said to express that folkly and spiritual divergence, which lays in the minds of the different races of today.

gradualism and puntualism is two major pillars in evolution theories today, by gradualism is meant that every specie or plant is changing slowly and being slowly modified over time in correlation with principles such as recombination and fitness (its ability to survive) geneflow, genedrift and ect........

gradualism symbolically transferred must be something like observing evolution as "metronomic" while punctualism would be "stochastic".

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post Re: Re: Egalitarianism and Equal Rights

Originally posted by davison6
    Of course it's hypocrital. The system was designed to take from some and give to others. But what is given has no value because the recipients will not take care of what they did not have to work for. Ever seen a house owned by a white man after thirty painstaking years of paying a mortgage? It may be a humble little shack, but he'll keep it clean. Now go look at a public housing project, in many they actually defecate in the halls.
    Luckily my nation does not provide public housing for a huge quantity of non-nationals (that is non-Europeans such as Arabs and Blacks), therefore I cannot see the degeneration of public housing programs in the U.S.A. (If that is where you are referring too).

Equal rights is a good idea or else abuses creep in. However, citizenship is not an equal right, citizenship is the duty of Aryan men and women to maintain their country strong and free. It's a duty, not a right. However, by it's proper fulfillment an Aryan makes a better life for himself and his posterity.
    I believe that Citizenship is also a duty, which yields the maximum available rights in the Nation, that is Citizenship is not a right, but through it rights are granted after fulfilling the duties related with Citizenship. It should regarded as sacred by individuals belonging by blood to the nation.

davison6

Post Re: Re: Re: Egalitarianism and Equal Rights

Luckily my nation does not provide public housing for a huge quantity of non-nationals (that is non-Europeans such as Arabs and Blacks), therefore I cannot see the degeneration of public housing programs in the U.S.A. (If that is where you are referring too).
    Unfortunately, it is.