independent
    Religion
    seeking
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Post About Neo-Conservatism...

A very fair article on the subject by a very fair man, Kevin McDonald.

http://www.vdare.org/misc/macdonald_neoconservatism.htm
    Turman found a copy of The Graduate, and thought highly enough of the story that he made a movie he considered to be 90-percent faithful to the book.

But Turman and director Mike Nichols made one key adaptation, changing the Braddocks from WASP-y blonde characters into a dark-haired, more ethnic-looking family.

From NPR's Present at the Creation

http://www.npr.org/programs/morning/features/patc/graduate/

http://www.norcalmovies.com/TheGraduate/tg11.jpg

Sideways to the Sun
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Thursday, September 18th, 2008 @ 05:55 PM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Rebel
    Politics
    Anti-Neophilia
    Religion
    Traditional Catholicism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gladstone
    A very fair article on the subject by a very fair man, Kevin McDonald.

http://www.vdare.org/misc/macdonald_neoconservatism.htm

A very good read, Gladestone.
    There does seem to be a pattern in which Jews attempt to subvert organisations (whether religions, or politics, etc) from within and lead them down a totally different path.

Last Online
    Tuesday, November 25th, 2008 @ 09:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandi
    Subrace
    Other
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single adult
    Occupation
    work
    Politics
    independent
    Religion
    seeking
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Milesian
    There does seem to be a pattern in which Jews attempt to subvert organisations (whether religions, or politics, etc) from within and lead them down a totally different path.
    What makes the situation all the more insidious is that some of the Jewish that are of the "activist" type (even those directly involved in something like neo-conservatism) do not consciously seem to be aware they are having the subverting effect, tho many certainly may. Whether they are aware or not does not excuse the behaviour, naturally.
    Turman found a copy of The Graduate, and thought highly enough of the story that he made a movie he considered to be 90-percent faithful to the book.

But Turman and director Mike Nichols made one key adaptation, changing the Braddocks from WASP-y blonde characters into a dark-haired, more ethnic-looking family.

Sideways to the Sun
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Rebel
    Politics
    Anti-Neophilia
    Religion
    Traditional Catholicism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gladstone
    What makes the situation all the more insidious is that some of the Jewish that are of the "activist" type (even those directly involved in something like neo-conservatism) do not consciously seem to be aware they are having the subverting effect, tho many certainly may. Whether they are aware or not does not excuse the behaviour, naturally.
    Do you think that many are unaware? I find it difficult to understand that when they consistently do it time and again. Is it perhaps something in their makeup that is so natural to them that they don't realise they are doing it?
    I'm afraid I tend to think of their pernicious influence as something more directed and malevolent.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Scandi
    Subrace
    Other
    Country
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single adult
    Occupation
    work
    Politics
    independent
    Religion
    seeking
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Do you think that many are unaware? I find it difficult to understand that when they consistently do it time and again. Is it perhaps something in their makeup that is so natural to them that they don't realise they are doing it?
    Immediately after making the last post, I went back in and edited it from "many" to "some" being not consciously aware as the article itself had a quote indicating an awareness.

I sometimes liken it to a Jewish version of "the white man's burden" (WMB). The "WMB" in the eyes of many Europeons (ie England among some others) excused the domination in their minds of other people's lands; the white man was "civilizing the savages" after all. The Jewish have the idea from Torah that they "are a light unto the nations", then powerful elements of the Jewish community seem to go farther and take it to the point of that anything that is good for the Jewish is just naturally inherantly good for everyone else. It is an idea that, needless to say, is extremely self centered and bound to bring conflict. Part of this is also tied to what appears to be the sincere belief held by many Jewish that behind every rock and tree someone is waiting to do them in; this helps to excuse in their minds what normally would not be seen as appropriate. Needless to say, the belief sincere or not does not excuse abusive behaviour, it simply helps to explain it.

Whatever one thinks about Torah, the interpretation by powerful elements of the Jewish community that being "a light unto the nations" means the right to manipulate and dominate other peoples is highly questionable, whatever their rabbis may tell them and no matter how they word it. After all, is that what God meant by being a light?

How did the Jewish people get to such a state particularly as to their relationship with Europeons? Africans and Asians have not had nearly the poisonous relationship with the the Jewish that Europeons have had. It may have been in part due to something the Rabbis have been teaching since over 2000 years ago. It sure could not have helped things when the Romans destroyed the Jewish Temple (something central to Jewish life) and then dispersed them thruout Europe and North Africa as slaves or refugees. What was it within the Romans that drove them to feel compelled to dominate and control others? As everyone knows, its been only about 50 years now that the Jewish have regained control of Israel. You bet they remember how the predicament they found themselves in arose. Wouldn't we? Bear in mind again, none of these explanations excuse the behaviour, it can simply help possibly explain it and help us to understand how to deal with the situation.

I advocate direct resolution with the Jewish people that would result in full self-determination for both the Europeon and Jewish peoples and a right to homelands. No beating around the bush here. Also included would be the right of our peoples to separate ourselves entirely from the Jewish people (and for the Jewish to do the same if they desire). I think the nature of Europe's relationship with the Jewish people has been destructive and poisonous for so long that complete separation from them indefinately might be necessary so that Europe may recover its sense of identity. For the Jewish it probably would be good for exactly the same reasons.

Sideways to the Sun
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Rebel
    Politics
    Anti-Neophilia
    Religion
    Traditional Catholicism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Yes, I see what you mean.
    I think the Talmud rather than the Torah is the primary source of the supremacist attitude of the Jews as a whole. The idea that goyim are non-human scum is a Talmudic teaching.

I'm not sure that sepration would be in the favour of the Jews at all.
    They strike me as a parasitical people that thrive by milking other cultures. They have their own "homeland" now (even though many Israeli Jews aren't even Semitic and have no real connection to that land), yet they still requite billions of US dollars in "foreign aid" every year. They will always leach off of other in my view, it is so much easier for them that way.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Scandi
    Subrace
    Other
    Country
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single adult
    Occupation
    work
    Politics
    independent
    Religion
    seeking
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Yes, I see what you mean.
    I think the Talmud rather than the Torah is the primary source of the supremacist attitude of the Jews as a whole. The idea that goyim are non-human scum is a Talmudic teaching.

I'm not sure that sepration would be in the favour of the Jews at all.
    They strike me as a parasitical people that thrive by milking other cultures. They have their own "homeland" now (even though many Israeli Jews aren't even Semitic and have no real connection to that land), yet they still requite billions of US dollars in "foreign aid" every year. They will always leach off of other in my view, it is so much easier for them that way.
    Believe it or not, there are some elements of the Jewish community that are aware of the paraticism, and they do not like it (apparently not the dominant part to be sure). That was at least according to some of the writings of Hertzl, a big reason for his desire for their own homeland. He realized it just does not work, a nation within a nation, and right he was. The thing is, not all of them went as we all know.

As for the Talmud, the bulk of that was written after the destruction of the Jewish Temple. Among the Jewish there has been comment about the negativity expressed in the Talmud towards other peoples in modern times and they tie it to the loss of their temple and nation. It makes sense that that terrific loss (for them) might well color their view of other peoples (particuallry Europe, and bear in mind, at that time Rome was a large part of Europe, and the Jewish like everyone else tend to stereotype which is entirely natural) . Does it make the negativity "okay"? No, simply helps to possibly explain it.

Separation would be in favor of the Jewish not so much in an immediate material sense, it would be in the sense of their health as a nation. Just as its not healthy for an individual to attempt to control others, its not healthy for nations. Look what happened to Rome eventually after its conquest of so many other peoples, it disintegrated. England, now that it has no colonies, lost much of its identity with its loss of empire and is probably much worse off than the rest of Europe; the same with France. A nation just as an individual should be happy and content within itself and thru having healthy relationships with others without having to find meaning thru control and domination. Control freaks are sick, we've all met them. They feed off of the life of others, they have little or no life of their own. In that sense, the Jewish people would be better off separating from us and we from them. The Jewish then would have to stand on their own as healthy persons and peoples do. If I was Jewish, I like to think that I would have the courage to say that.
    Last edited by Gladstone; Sunday, September 21st, 2003 at 10:01 PM.