Tuesday, April 5th, 2016 @ 12:13 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Post German kids with foreign parents rises

German kids with foreign parents rises

19 September 2003

WIESBADEN - Nearly 22 percent of all babies born in Germany in 2001 had at least one foreign parent, continuing a slow but steady rise in babies of foreign parentage, officials said Friday.

The Federal Statistics Office in Wiesbaden said that of 734,500 babies born in Germany in 2001 - the last full year on which data are available - 83,000 or 11.3 percent had two foreign parents. A further 78,000 babies or 10.6 percent had one foreign parent.

The office said that babies born to Turkish parents numbered 30,100, making up the largest group of those with two foreign parents. Next came 5,800 babies from parents of Yugoslav background and 4,200 babies with Italian parents, the office said.

The office said that compared with 1991, the number of babies with at least one foreign parent in 2001 was up by 6 percent.

At the same time, there has been a steady decline of babies with two German parents: from 700,609 in 1991 to 573,611 in 2001, the office said.
    And all my youth passed by sad-hearted,
    the joy of Spring was never mine;
    Autumn blows through me dread of parting,
    and my heart dreams and longs to die.

- Nikolaus Lenau (1802-1850)

Real misanthropes are not found in solitude, but in the world; since it is experience of life, and not philosophy, which produces real hatred of mankind.

- Giacomo Leopardi (1798-1837)

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Putinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Sobering figures. And still, there are uninformed people who argue that Europe does not have a racial/demographic crisis. Europe is terminally ill, and unless it finds a cure of radical proportions, it will go beyond the stage of no return. Europe of the future will not be the same, and future Europeans will look considerably darker. Naturally, in those generations people will argue that this always had been the racial condition of the continent. I have no doubt about that.

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 5th, 2016 @ 12:13 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Children are still the #1 poverty risk in this country which most likely will land you in the welfare program unless you have a significantly over-average income. As there is no job security anymore that is the exception rather than the rule by now.

Foreigners of course can avoid that problem by using German money to buy real estate, businesses etc. in their countries of origin. Heck, with the money I make here I could live like a king in Poland. But unfortunately I cannot commute 1200 kilometers per day - part from the fact that I have absolutely no connection to that country. Foreigners, especially those with dual citizenships don't have that problem.
    And all my youth passed by sad-hearted,
    the joy of Spring was never mine;
    Autumn blows through me dread of parting,
    and my heart dreams and longs to die.

- Nikolaus Lenau (1802-1850)

Real misanthropes are not found in solitude, but in the world; since it is experience of life, and not philosophy, which produces real hatred of mankind.

- Giacomo Leopardi (1798-1837)