Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Vxj Population Illustrates the Blondness of Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by volksdeutsche
    Nordenstreng was more of a historian and ethnographer than a physical anthropologist. Lundman, who was the one who put Belgium in a Southwestwen European quadrant praised Nordenstreng for his reasonable, scientific methods, although even he was not an anthropologist from the beginning. I believe a medical background or at least some courses about gross anatomy and biology is needed. Another Swedish anthropologist, Gaston Backman was a medical doctor. As you may know, he studied the anthropology of Latvia.

There is no need to get upset my friend. I respect your ideas. You also know more about Belgium than most of us here. It was not my intent to hurt your feelings. Still, I will stick to my opinion about Werner. She is very dark. I also got from your comment that you think Nordid is better, and that you are upset when the Mediterranid component of Belgium is emphasied (or as you probably see it overemphasised).

How French anthropologists define Nordid might be different than how Scandinavians do, and I would guess the Scandinavian definition is more correct, as that is the region where the Phenotype is named of.

Please speak English. A mixture of French and Dutch becomes too much, although Dutch is Germanic, rather close to Swedish and English, so I understand a lot of it.

Did you mean the Scandinavian Reihengrber with "ganggreaber"?

What's your point?
    Dark leptoprospic, thin-nosed, deep-jawed types in the British Isles, your British Meds, are passable or on the waiting list to be accepted fas kind of exotic Nordish people, while in the Netherlands and Belgium the same type, even lighter in pigmentation, is merely a bleached-out Mediterrenean or Berid.
    Btw, I have seen Ibero-Insulars and Atlanto-Meds in Belgium, even Dinaric types, but never Berids or coarse-boned Meds, so I wonder where Mijnheer Lundman gets his fancyful ideas.

Funding Member
    Friend of Germanics
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 07:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    Four Swedish girls, also from Vaxjo and from Carolina's club.

Posting pictures like that makes me want to be your friend!

Delightful!

Funding Member
    Friend of Germanics
    Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

The UP blend is noticeable to me, especially with some that are more flat-faced, broad-faced, robust in skull and body; which I actually tend to like more. Extremely skinny and thin-faced girls aren't my thing. These girls look like a good blend. Which one do you prefer? I think the one with the prominent cheekbones is the most attractive to me, which is interesting to me.

I know what you mean, Thorburn. I like to have some sun, not to look totally washed out and white, but I don't worship the sun and avoid excessive exposure. This trend for fairskinned people to cook themselves just to reach some kind of bronze ideal is disturbing, not to mention unhealthy as it causes cancer and will give you leathery skin later on. But these are the times we're living in, oh the humanity.

Funding Member
    Friend of Germanics
    Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    All of them are nice I also think the second one is sexy and attractive... would be a nice kisser. No. 4 is cute, and no. 1 is also attractive. No. 3 is probably less appealing and maybe a little ordinary.
    I like longer legs than a longer upper body. Nicole Kidman and Natasha Henstridge come to mind. Long abdomens and short legs remind me of mongoloids.

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 26th, 2006 @ 12:55 AM
    Subrace
    shape-shifter
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Politics
    pride and power
    Religion
    I built the pyramids
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

People with such light pigmentation should not tan. I don't think anyone with white skin should, but especially not if you are the type with blonde hair and rosey pink cheeks -it turns you into a tomato :cheer And there is no use for it now that we have a lovely invention called "sunscreen". Those girls probably went through a few days of cracked, peeling skin to look like that.
    I envision a world where people dawning long white robes and elaborate headdresses run rampant down the streets, waving their arms in the air while screaming "we've gone mad, we've gone mad", like defrocked monks breaking the silence of ages past.

Spoonblade: Sharper than a knife and twice as deadly.

Last Online
    Sunday, November 29th, 2009 @ 08:58 PM
    Subrace
    Arya/W.Baltic with Brunn
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Paleoconservative
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Some Whites are able to tan, and I see nothing wrong with it. Sunscreen is for suckers. I get an initial burn at the start of summer, which turns into a tan, then I have no more need for sunscreen. The tan is screen enough. And I'm not leathery!

Last Online
    Thursday, July 27th, 2006 @ 09:12 AM
    Subrace
    Other
    Race Realism/Hereditarian
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sunscreen is for suckers.
    Words of a future melanoma patient?

These are true Nordics.

Notice their dolichocephalic narrow faces, thin lips, and pinkish skin.
    Well, I'm not doubting that they are Nordid...

Yet the Cephalic Index is a measurement derived from measurements of the head (cranium), and not of the face (see: facial index).

Without a profile shot, it is more or less impossible to estimate one's C.I.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast