Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ladygoeth33
    She's not only not a blonde, but ugly and looks like a drag queen. Interesting to see where Franz's interests truly lie.

I see nothing wrong with her. I think you've been looking at too many Turkish guys.

IHR Revisionist Conference, April 24, 2004, internet broadcast:

http://www.internationalrevisionistconference.c om/

Last Online
    Friday, December 8th, 2006 @ 02:25 AM
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Yes, I was. One can be called blond, which is usually refered to the hair, eyebrow and eyelash colour without having light eyes, a pigmentation combination which is common in the Eastern parts of Europe.

Lucille Werner has some rather strong masculine features. Her bony features remind me of Cindy Crawford. I do not find her attractive. Well, at least I do not need to compete with Frans. We seem to have a different tastes when it comes to women.

If that kind of dark pigmentation is common in Belgium then it means that Nordenstreng was right to put the land in the South European and not Northwestern European racial region.

I do not know about Nordid, but she has definitely Mediterranid and Dinarid, elements which are found in Southern Holland (Provincie Zuid-Holland) too.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordhammer
    Are we talking about her?

I don't think she'd be called blonde anywhere. Her hair is medium to dark brown, a definite brunette, and brown eyes too.

Quote Originally Posted by volksdeutsche
    Yes, I was. One can be called blond, which is usually refered to the hair, eyebrow and eyelash colour without having light eyes, a pigmentation combination which is common in the Eastern parts of Europe.

Lucille Werner has some rather strong masculine features. Her bony features remind me of Cindy Crawford. I do not find her attractive. Well, at least I do not need to compete with Frans. We seem to have a different tastes when it comes to women.

If that kind of dark pigmentation is common in Belgium then it means that Nordenstreng was right to put the land in the South European and not Northwestern European racial region.

I do not know about Nordid, but she has definitely Mediterranid and Dinarid, elements which are found in Southern Holland (Provincie Zuid-Holland) too.
    I wonder where these anthropologists from that petty pathetic peninsula get it to put the Low Countries in the South European quadrant.

They seem to have forgotten that the Scandinavian cranial means in the Middle Ages were rather of a Mediterranid quality, not to mention that Trondelagen dealt with a huge component of gracile Meds, while throughout the history the Low Countries despite penetration of Litorals and Bell Beaker types, remained what it always has been, Nordid-Alpinid-Cromagnid.
    Montandon qualifies us a pure Subnordic nation, wherein the Flemish assume more proper Nordid elements, while Poisson calls us Faelids.
    Even Coon had a higher opinion of us Lowlanders.
    Maybe...zitten de Scandinaven met een ei in hun gat dat we hen de megalithische cultuur bijdroegen....ahem.
    After all, the Scandinavian ganggreaber are inspired by the SOM alles couvertes of France and Belgium....

Last Online
    Friday, December 8th, 2006 @ 02:25 AM
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Nordenstreng was more of a historian and ethnographer than a physical anthropologist. Lundman, who was the one who put Belgium in a Southwestwen European quadrant praised Nordenstreng for his reasonable, scientific methods, although even he was not an anthropologist from the beginning. I believe a medical background or at least some courses about gross anatomy and biology is needed. Another Swedish anthropologist, Gaston Backman was a medical doctor. As you may know, he studied the anthropology of Latvia.

There is no need to get upset my friend. I respect your ideas. You also know more about Belgium than most of us here. It was not my intent to hurt your feelings. Still, I will stick to my opinion about Werner. She is very dark. I also got from your comment that you think Nordid is better, and that you are upset when the Mediterranid component of Belgium is emphasied (or as you probably see it overemphasised).

How French anthropologists define Nordid might be different than how Scandinavians do, and I would guess the Scandinavian definition is more correct, as that is the region where the Phenotype is named of.

Please speak English. A mixture of French and Dutch becomes too much, although Dutch is Germanic, rather close to Swedish and English, so I understand a lot of it.

Did you mean the Scandinavian Reihengrber with "ganggreaber"?

Quote Originally Posted by Frans3108
    I wonder where these anthropologists from that petty pathetic peninsula get it to put the Low Countries in the South European quadrant.

They seem to have forgotten that the Scandinavian cranial means in the Middle Ages were rather of a Mediterranid quality, not to mention that Trondelagen dealt with a huge component of gracile Meds, while throughout the history the Low Countries despite penetration of Litorals and Bell Beaker types, remained what it always has been, Nordid-Alpinid-Cromagnid.
    Montandon qualifies us a pure Subnordic nation, wherein the Flemish assume more proper Nordid elements, while Poisson calls us Faelids.
    Even Coon had a higher opinion of us Lowlanders.
    Maybe...zitten de Scandinaven met een ei in hun gat dat we hen de megalithische cultuur bijdroegen....ahem.
    After all, the Scandinavian ganggreaber are inspired by the SOM alles couvertes of France and Belgium....

Quote Originally Posted by volksdeutsche
    Nordenstreng was more of a historian and ethnographer than a physical anthropologist. Lundman, who was the one who put Belgium in a Southwestwen European quadrant praised Nordenstreng for his reasonable, scientific methods, although even he was not an anthropologist from the beginning. I believe a medical background or at least some courses about gross anatomy and biology is needed. Another Swedish anthropologist, Gaston Backman was a medical doctor. As you may know, he studied the anthropology of Latvia.

There is no need to get upset my friend. I respect your ideas. You also know more about Belgium than most of us here. It was not my intent to hurt your feelings. Still, I will stick to my opinion about Werner. She is very dark. I also got from your comment that you think Nordid is better, and that you are upset when the Mediterranid component of Belgium is emphasied (or as you probably see it overemphasised).

How French anthropologists define Nordid might be different than how Scandinavians do, and I would guess the Scandinavian definition is more correct, as that is the region where the Phenotype is named of.

Please speak English. A mixture of French and Dutch becomes too much, although Dutch is Germanic, rather close to Swedish and English, so I understand a lot of it.

Did you mean the Scandinavian Reihengrber with "ganggreaber"?
    Alles couvertes is an acceptable and scientific term used in English and German archaeology for "passage galleries", like permafrost is the term applied for frozen undersoil...isn't it, Cosmocreator ;-)

Last Online
    Friday, October 17th, 2003 @ 08:54 PM
    President
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

These are true Nordics.

Notice their dolichocephalic narrow faces, thin lips, and pinkish skin.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast