Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Classify Old days Scottish Rugby Team

  1. #1
    Progressive Collectivist
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Agrippa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 10:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Location
    Asgard
    Gender
    Politics
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Posts
    6,968
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Classify Old days Scottish Rugby Team

    An interesting picture of a Scottish rugby team, I was in a positive way surprised by the niveau of the group, in fact all quite progressive, some even physical peak types, in every case a healthy selection. But what racial variation is still there...other impressions welcomed:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Magna Europa est patria nostra
    STOP GATS! STOP LIBERALISM!

  2. #2
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Wednesday, April 19th, 2006 @ 03:22 AM
    Subrace
    Old Germanic Reihengräber type
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Location
    great WHITE north
    Gender
    Age
    36
    Occupation
    Hustler
    Politics
    advanced tribalism
    Religion
    scientific pagan
    Posts
    488
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Re: Old days Scottish Rugby Team

    as you mentioned not all resemble peak types but they are all progressive. It seems to be the impression I get from looking at old photos or war pictures. People seem to have been of better blood even one generation ago. I guess the degeneration of the white stock is occuring at a more rapid pace than we might acknowledge.

    Agrippa I have a question for you...... It seems to me that leptomorphic bodies along with similar faces is your number one criteria for a peak type. I was wondering what you thought of as the best mixture to achieve this, or the best pure race. Would it be skando-nordid, east-nordid, anglo-saxon or perhaps another.

  3. #3
    Progressive Collectivist
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Agrippa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 10:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Location
    Asgard
    Gender
    Politics
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Posts
    6,968
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Re: Old days Scottish Rugby Team

    Would it be skando-nordid, east-nordid, anglo-saxon or perhaps another.
    All three coming quite close and vary - some Skando- or Eastnordids might be already too leptomorphic, some Anglo-Saxons too robust for "the ideal" though the ideal is a theoretical approximation and variation is good in certain healthy limits both physically and psychically. The ideal is meant as something more fix mostly for the elite-leadership which has to be mostly, especially if its about the psychic characteristics, of a certain variant though even there other variants can be very useful. The problem we face in the West is indeed the rapid decrease of progressive peak types, the deterioration of our populations, genpools. Variation in itself must not be negative and though certain types are the backbone, others can be integrated, useful and companions too. The problem is the decrease and that peak types in general, even the non-leptomorphic ones, f.e. zyklothymic hypomanic organisers decrease. But the benchmark characteristics are pretty obvious if looking at the greater whole.

    In general Skandonordids come closest though Eastnordids have partly more progressive features on the head-skull, like the higher average head-height, untypical for Western Nordid and Atlantid types (secondary importance if braincase is finally of basically the same size). Concerning body type Western Nordids might be more masculine (f.e. hair growth) though Eastnordids are basically of the same leptomorphic body type - no big difference. Mixed types can have similar characteristics, even as good or better ones, the main problem is the stability. So whereas Nordid, Nordid-Cromagnid or Nordid-Atlantomediterranid mixed variants can be perfectly balanced lepto-mesomorphic types even over many generations, in f.e. Nordid-Alpinid mixed ones the main problem is that one generation might be ideal, next one the opposite - no stable combination. Though again, as I said, ideal and reality are two things and natural companions of either type can be fully integrated and useful. I only mind proportions, negative dominance of one - especially changing numbers and tendencies (Alpinisation is finally more a tendency) in a population.

    Same is true for other regional peak types mostly though the Nordid is quite pronounced and at the same time balanced.

    As I already wrote once:
    Thats because the progressive types are quite close, they are just local adaptations, f.e. (always generalised) Atlantomediterranids for the West-Southwest, Nordid-Cromagnoid for Northern-Central and Eastern Europe, Dinarid and Pontid for South Eastern Europe, Mtebid-Pontid for the Caucasus, Berberid for North Africa, Aethiopids for Eastafrica, Iranid (Northern) and Arabid (Southern) Near East, Nordindid for India, Sinid for Eastasia, Sylvids and Pacifids (before colonisation) for America.
    Finally, if you compare this groups with each other, you see certain similarities, and of course local-specialised differences. But finally, this progressive groups are the leading elements of the regions in the question. The other types are just a weaker form of them or suboptimal specialisation. They can be progressive too, but they dont reach the niveau of the peak types for the region in question.

    F.e., if I would have to chose, Nordindid units would be the better choice for India as are Nordid ones for temperate climate, especially in a past in which humans lacked technologies for a better acclimatisation.

    Best - physically, has to be always seen in the local context whereas progressive is generally advantageous especially in the intraspecific group selection context and for higher development.
    Magna Europa est patria nostra
    STOP GATS! STOP LIBERALISM!

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Wednesday, April 19th, 2006 @ 03:22 AM
    Subrace
    Old Germanic Reihengräber type
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Location
    great WHITE north
    Gender
    Age
    36
    Occupation
    Hustler
    Politics
    advanced tribalism
    Religion
    scientific pagan
    Posts
    488
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Re: Old days Scottish Rugby Team

    Quote Originally Posted by Agrippa
    All three coming quite close and vary - some Skando- or Eastnordids might be already too leptomorphic, some Anglo-Saxons too robust for "the ideal" though the ideal is a theoretical approximation and variation is good in certain healthy limits both physically and psychically. The ideal is meant as something more fix mostly for the elite-leadership which has to be mostly, especially if its about the psychic characteristics, of a certain variant though even there other variants can be very useful. The problem we face in the West is indeed the rapid decrease of progressive peak types, the deterioration of our populations, genpools. Variation in itself must not be negative and though certain types are the backbone, others can be integrated, useful and companions too. The problem is the decrease and that peak types in general, even the non-leptomorphic ones, f.e. zyklothymic hypomanic organisers decrease. But the benchmark characteristics are pretty obvious if looking at the greater whole.
    racial admixture does make stability or a more strict sense of it than we have today hard to achieve. I'm sure i'm not alone when Thinking as a eugenicist, wishing to have a more simple less complex situation. Perhaps a single race displaying only slight regional differences yet being of the same very progressive type.

    Third world immigration aside this degenerate selection process of today has to be fixed, I wonder, do you have any ideas? I have a few simple ideas but nothing which i've dwelled on for too long. Perhaps with new fertilization methods available today we could have the benefits of polygamy without it's existence.

    Quote Originally Posted by Agrippa
    In general Skandonordids come closest though Eastnordids have partly more progressive features on the head-skull, like the higher average head-height, untypical for Western Nordid and Atlantid types (secondary importance if braincase is finally of basically the same size). Concerning body type Western Nordids might be more masculine (f.e. hair growth) though Eastnordids are basically of the same leptomorphic body type - no big difference. Mixed types can have similar characteristics, even as good or better ones, the main problem is the stability. So whereas Nordid, Nordid-Cromagnid or Nordid-Atlantomediterranid mixed variants can be perfectly balanced lepto-mesomorphic types even over many generations, in f.e. Nordid-Alpinid mixed ones the main problem is that one generation might be ideal, next one the opposite - no stable combination. Though again, as I said, ideal and reality are two things and natural companions of either type can be fully integrated and useful. I only mind proportions, negative dominance of one - especially changing numbers and tendencies (Alpinisation is finally more a tendency) in a population.

    Same is true for other regional peak types mostly though the Nordid is quite pronounced and at the same time balanced.

    As I already wrote once:
    Thats because the progressive types are quite close, they are just local adaptations, f.e. (always generalised) Atlantomediterranids for the West-Southwest, Nordid-Cromagnoid for Northern-Central and Eastern Europe, Dinarid and Pontid for South Eastern Europe, Mtebid-Pontid for the Caucasus, Berberid for North Africa, Aethiopids for Eastafrica, Iranid (Northern) and Arabid (Southern) Near East, Nordindid for India, Sinid for Eastasia, Sylvids and Pacifids (before colonisation) for America.
    Finally, if you compare this groups with each other, you see certain similarities, and of course local-specialised differences. But finally, this progressive groups are the leading elements of the regions in the question. The other types are just a weaker form of them or suboptimal specialisation. They can be progressive too, but they dont reach the niveau of the peak types for the region in question.

    F.e., if I would have to chose, Nordindid units would be the better choice for India as are Nordid ones for temperate climate, especially in a past in which humans lacked technologies for a better acclimatisation.

    Best - physically, has to be always seen in the local context whereas progressive is generally advantageous especially in the intraspecific group selection context and for higher development.
    I do believe today that nordindid indians or any other non-european peak types, should be considered infurior even to live in that nation itself. We today live in a time of science Today we are but a few generations away from interstellar travel, we do not need the benefits of skin pigmentation or other minute details to relenquish superiority to another, when we posses a more harmonious character physically if not also mentally.

    Although I do understand the mechanism of selection, meaning every part of the world has it's own peak type which has risen to the top through the territories evolution. All areas for the most part containing a spectrum of physical types which vary in their solution from place to place. We can come to an accordance and select a few types to reign above all other, in the terms of generalization. A european hierchy or scheme should be developed, containing like you've mentioned before nordid, atlantid, nordid/cro-magnid mixes which would depend on the composition of the nation in question. Each european nation breeding for their dominant peak type, not like the old nordicist model but yet something in many ways we can parralel.

    Again stability or continuation of peak types is the proublem. I've seen many more progressive individuals although more succesful and possesing both superior physical AND mental characteristics having much fewer children than their less progressive counterparts. It can be said that in any society today which posses a mixture of racial elements, the progressive elements will fade with time, unless of course certain measures such as a national eugenics policy which very carefully manages their distributions and acts accordingly to the needs of the time.

  5. #5
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Wednesday, April 19th, 2006 @ 03:22 AM
    Subrace
    Old Germanic Reihengräber type
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Location
    great WHITE north
    Gender
    Age
    36
    Occupation
    Hustler
    Politics
    advanced tribalism
    Religion
    scientific pagan
    Posts
    488
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Re: Old days Scottish Rugby Team

    these imagines are generally what I consider the best of peak types, mostly skando-nordid or nordid with cro-magnid. Certainly a nation where the average individual resembles these types is not a dream but a scientific reality.

    Of course intellectual progressiveness would be equally developed, if not more. A condition where the body and mind strike a perfect balance would be the goal. It's a worthy to dream that one day, a nobel prize winner will run the 100m in ten seconds flat or of a pro-bowl quarterback changing the world by doing physics in his spare time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	arnold beaker sculpture-tronder.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	64.3 KB 
ID:	46809   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	arnold beker sculpture-nordic.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	27.4 KB 
ID:	46810   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	praying german.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	8.1 KB 
ID:	46811   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	celtic fanatic.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	46812  

    Last edited by nordic_canadian_male; Friday, December 16th, 2005 at 10:56 PM.

  6. #6
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Wednesday, April 19th, 2006 @ 03:22 AM
    Subrace
    Old Germanic Reihengräber type
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Location
    great WHITE north
    Gender
    Age
    36
    Occupation
    Hustler
    Politics
    advanced tribalism
    Religion
    scientific pagan
    Posts
    488
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Re: Old days Scottish Rugby Team

    This is something I wanted to clear up for people who read this thread:

    Physical types strongly influence personal developement. The succes of an individual might depend quite often on his physical gifts. Of course it depends on what the individual chooses for a career but generally better looking people are more succesful. Now someone can make the argument that the good-looking boy and the fat kid have roughly the same mental capabilities in youth, but the mechanism of social selection have guided them to different directions. The handsome boy becomes a lawyer, social with alot of confidence he can charm the courtroom. Now the fat kid becomes more of a recluse, choosing to watch star wars movies at night and work in a video store during the day. The Question, is the fat the victim of a superfacial society. The answer is NO, the mechanism of life are complex, we can't pick and choose between such realities. Realities which will always exist, so in one way they make it genetic, if you can understand my point.

    Now I understand a persons physical type will strongly influence what that individual excels at, the stereotypes being a) the strong, athletic boy who becomes a jock B) the skinny, glass wearing boy who chooses to become a nerd and so on. The important thing is that the jock could have become the nerd but his body led him into another direction, his mind now will adapt to a new personna, neural connections in his brain will be directed towards football and he won't be nearly as intelligent as he could have been. This always occurs, similarly the nerd will never be good at sports as he will never build the co-ordination and neural connections to fire his muscles in proper conjection to exert power in athletics.

    Now can you somehow dispel this phenomenon, no, we must accept it. This if anything validates the ideas of peaking the bodies of a race along with it's mind. Because both are inter-connected, both live in the same environment that shape them in such ways.

    The closest we could come to solving this proublem would be to breed people to such a fine point where all would posses good physical abilities, allowing true genius to never be lost, and true capability to never be misdirected or atleat less than it is today....much less.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    The Black Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    Monday, December 25th, 2006 @ 12:10 AM
    Location
    Fryslân
    Gender
    Occupation
    Student
    Posts
    913
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Re: Old days Scottish Rugby Team

    Quote Originally Posted by nordic_canadian_male
    The handsome boy becomes a lawyer, social with alot of confidence he can charm the courtroom. Now the fat kid becomes more of a recluse, choosing to watch star wars movies at night and work in a video store during the day.
    No offense, but it could also be turning the other way around IMO

    The fat boy, social somewhat more rejected, pulls him upon his studie and becomes a known proffesor and get a Nobel price.

    While the handsome looking figure, gets to meet girls and is much more social involved. He also needs to make up his ego, challenging other handsome looking men.

    Therefore has no time to spend on studies, or other career making moves, and turns up to be in real life, when he has to show what he really can do, to be just one big C.L.M. (Career limiting move)

  8. #8
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Wednesday, April 19th, 2006 @ 03:22 AM
    Subrace
    Old Germanic Reihengräber type
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Location
    great WHITE north
    Gender
    Age
    36
    Occupation
    Hustler
    Politics
    advanced tribalism
    Religion
    scientific pagan
    Posts
    488
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Re: Old days Scottish Rugby Team

    Quote Originally Posted by Somerled
    No offense, but it could also be turning the other way around IMO

    The fat boy, social somewhat more rejected, pulls him upon his studie and becomes a known proffesor and get a Nobel price.

    While the handsome looking figure, gets to meet girls and is much more social involved. He also needs to make up his ego, challenging other handsome looking men.

    Therefore has no time to spend on studies, or other career making moves, and turns up to be in real life, when he has to show what he really can do, to be just one big C.L.M. (Career limiting move)
    There are many possible scenarios, but this one sounds like my story

    But seriously better looking people make more money it's a fact. My point was that physical appearance has a very profound affect on your outcome, of course their are many variables such as the people who influence you, along with simple probability and chance. Who knows, the one momment that changed your life could have never happened. If you had taken the time to eat breakfast that morning, imagine where you'd be now.

  9. #9
    Progressive Collectivist
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Agrippa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 10:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Location
    Asgard
    Gender
    Politics
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Posts
    6,968
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Re: Old days Scottish Rugby Team

    It can be said that in any society today which posses a mixture of racial elements, the progressive elements will fade with time, unless of course certain measures such as a national eugenics policy which very carefully manages their distributions and acts accordingly to the needs of the time.
    Thats of course the main problem, in fact most peak types decrease, at least in proportions, if compared with the average and even worse if compared with the lowest elements. In a naturally grown unity I'd suggest to use human and modern Eugenic measures which means mostly praenatal selection and correction if necessary. Since all Europeans have on average too few children there is no need nor would it be commendable to dismiss any group which is naturalised. However, its clear that especially positive Eugenic measures are necessary, namely peak types must be motivated to get much more children. I was going into detail in other threads already.

    In every case we should never forget that every adult individual is both the result of genetic and environmental influences. So euphenic measures are necessary as well. Its the combination of social and Eugenic measures which could improve our communities potential and would make our survival and higher development more secure.
    The distinctions on the base of subracial differences inside of Europe shouldnt be overestimated, finally its about evolutonary tendencies, not necessary individuals. F.e. a round skull alone is nothing significantly less desirable than long one for itself - as a feature on its own. The preference is just a low one whereas other features are much more important.
    Magna Europa est patria nostra
    STOP GATS! STOP LIBERALISM!

  10. #10
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    Wednesday, January 4th, 2012 @ 09:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scottish
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Connecticut Connecticut
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Study
    Posts
    132
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Re: Old days Scottish Rugby Team

    Most of them look Southern European to me.
    Last edited by Hardwig; Saturday, December 17th, 2005 at 04:13 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Please Classify Some Springbok Rugby Players
    By Bittereinder in forum Anthropological Taxonomy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Friday, January 29th, 2010, 11:19 PM
  2. Classify Serbian rugby player Krusevac Vukovi
    By Vojvoda in forum Anthropological Taxonomy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Thursday, October 16th, 2003, 02:31 AM
  3. Classify South African rugby players
    By Loki in forum Anthropological Taxonomy
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: Tuesday, October 14th, 2003, 03:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •