Occupation
    Currently student/researcher for the University of Pretoria, South Africa
    Politics
    Boere-Afrikaner
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Would it be far-fetched to believe that there is indeed one God and that He has for Himself made a race/s?

Although most of us are of a pure, noble and supreme race, I fear in our pride and arrogance we may lose sight of the One that created us to be so?

I do not believe in Allah, and 19 has always ben my unlucky numer.

How bout 13? 13 works. Or 3... 3 is nice...

Maybe mathematics is a kind of religion? One designed to make itself a god and lead man to blieve that it is the true god and not our original Creator! HA-HA

Last Online
    Monday, September 29th, 2003 @ 09:43 PM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Occupation
    Currently student/researcher for the University of Pretoria, South Africa
    Politics
    Boere-Afrikaner
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hehehe

Oh yes eternal damnation and hellfire to anyone who would think otherwise!

But maybe the Jews are a god's chosen nation...
    If you consider Lucifer to be a god...

Last Online
    Monday, December 11th, 2006 @ 02:51 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ladygoeth33
    Khalifa alleged that the Qur'an contained a mathematical code which revolved around the number 19. He went to the extent of removing two verses from the Qur'an because according to him "the word `God' ... is not a multiple of 19, unless we remove [it]", and the "sum of all verse numbers where the word `God' occurs is ... 19x6217 ... If the false verse 9:129 is included, this phenomenon disappears."
    Nineteen years after the Prophet Muhammad's :saw death, during the reign of Khalifa `Uthman, a committee of scribes was appointed to make several copies of the Quran to be dispatched to the new Muslim lands.

This committee was supervised by `Uthman Ibn `Affaan, `Ali Ibn Abi Taaleb, Zeid Ibn Thaabet, Ubayy Ibn Ka`ab, `Abdullah Ibn Al-Zubair, Sa`eed Ibn Al-`Aas, and `Abdul Rahman Ibn Al-Haareth Ibn Heshaam. The last sura revealed in Medina was Sura 9. Only Sura 110, a very short sura, was revealed after Sura 9, in Mina.

The committee of scribes finally came to Sura 9, and put it in its proper place. One of the scribes suggested adding a couple of verses to honor the Prophet :saw. The majority of scribes agreed. `Ali was outraged. He vehemently maintained that the word of God, written down by the hand of His final prophet :saw, must never be altered.

Ali's protest is documented in many references, cited and reproduced here the classic reference AL ITQAAN FEE 'ULUM AL QURAN by Jalaluddin Al-Suyuty, Al-Azhareyyah Press, Cairo, Egypt, 1318 AH, Page 59:

Translation: `Ali was asked: "Why are you staying home?" He said, "Something has been added to the Quran, and I have pledged never to put on my street clothes, except for the prayer, until the Quran is restored."

The last two verses of Sura 9 which are labeled in the traditional Quran printings as "Meccan" were always suspect. Any one may ask how could a Medinan Sura contain Meccan verses, when the universal convention has been to label as Medinan all revelations after the Prophet's :saw hegira from Mecca?

The hadith says that those two verses were found only with Khuzeimah Ibn Thaabet Al-Ansaary. How could Meccan verses be found with a Medinan Muslim?

It is known that every single verse in the Quran was verified by a multiplicity of witnesses except for those two verses. Why the scribes who were in charge to make copies of the Quran accepted this exception?

Let us examine the story related by al-Bukhari about the collection of the Quran during the Caliphate of Abu Bakr.

Zaid ibn Thabit says: "So I pursued collecting the Quran from bare palm branches, thin, flat, white stones, and the hearts of men until I found the end of Surat al-Tawba with Abu Khuzaima al-Ansari. I did not find it with anyone other than him: Indeed a messenger has come to you from among yourselves. Your suffering is hard on him... to the conclusion of Baraa" (al-Bukhari, Matn vol. 3, 225).

In the Itqan, Al-Suyuti discussed the number of witnesses and quoted the following from Ibn Ashta's Kitab al-Masahif:

"The people would come to Zaid ibn Thabit and he would only write a verse from two upright witnesses. Even though the end of Sura al-Baraa was not found except with Khuzaima ibn Thabit, he said: Write it, for God's messenger :saw made his testimony as the testimony of two men. So it was written, even though Umar brought the verse of stoning and it was not written because he was alone." (Ibn Ashta in Al-Suyuti vol. 1,58).

19 years after the death of Muhammed :saw, the scribes wanted to honor the prophet :saw by adding two fake verses at the end of Sura 9. Ali was outraged and vehemently maintained that the word of God, written down by the hand of His final prophet :saw, must never be altered. When he was installed as the fourth Khalifa, a 50-year war erupted between the new Khalifa and his supporters on one side, and the distorters of the Quran on the other side. The distorters of the Quran finally won the war, and the "official" history that came to us represented the victors' point of view.

The first peacetime ruler after this lengthy and disastrous war was Marwan Ibn Al Hakam (died 65 AH/684 AD). One of the first duties he performed was to destroy the original Quran, "fearing it might become the cause of new disputes".

The question an intelligent person must ask is: "If the original Quran were identical to the Quran in circulation at that time, why did Marwan Ibn Al-Hakam have to destroy it?"

The mathematical discoveries proved beyond any doubt that the verses [9:128-129], as always suspected, are an addition and not from God. The documented history of the writing of the Quran always doubted these two verses and there was no solid proof until the mathematical miracle of the Quran brought one.

1400 years ago God told His true believers to follow only the Quran or else they will lose. Then God, the knower of the future, refused to post His name in the Basmallah on top of Sura 9. It is the only Sura that does not begin with: "In the name of God ..."

Excerpts From:
    http://www.submission.org/tampering.html
    http://www.submission.org/false-verses.html

Account Disabled on Request

Last Online
    Friday, January 8th, 2010 @ 08:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Lappland Lappland
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Shh.. You're giving away our secret Quranic scholar identities.

Last Online
    Sunday, January 2nd, 2011 @ 09:33 PM
    Ethnicity
    eurafrican
    Ancestry
    eurafrican
    Country
    Other Other
    Occupation
    fireman
    Politics
    liberal
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by providenje
    You mean Ba-Sarab? No, Danesti is not Slavic.Transylvania,or Erdely, is quite mixed, ethnically and sub-racially,Slavs,Hungarians,Germans,Slovak s , Romanians etc..They could have been an Avar family.This Serb from northern Vojvodina looks peculiar, what do you think he is, asparukh?

http://www.psg.fr/fr/club/current_t...el/boskovic.jpg
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He looks Hun/Avar to me.

i took some to think so please excuse me for my delayed answer, indeed i am at loss for words after i have seen loubeauty, (in fact with a kind of new sight, recently), (the lady who was classified as protoeuropid by polak) , i would say he is some sort of kurganid, so he may be possibly original slavic or avar for it seems kurganids were absorbed by both populations. what makes me confused is obercassell is indeed very mediterranean long face, dolichocephaly.
    it is highly probable danesti were perhaps wallachian sometimes they have interestingly altaic names. there are strange eurasiatic words for example the altaic correspondent of leopard is loobars (ancient), yolbars which means as a totem roadfriend. the word used for sun in asia is kun, gun, kin (japanese) is almost the same in many amerinds.
    best regards

Last Online
    Wednesday, January 12th, 2005 @ 11:45 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Environmentalism and eugenics
    Religion
    occultism & Nature worship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

You copied my post verbatim.

Last Online
    Saturday, January 31st, 2004 @ 01:52 AM
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Corporativist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Islam is lifted heavily from Judaism and Christianity, as well as the native pagan belief of the Sabeans and their Al-lat moon-god faith.

Account Disabled on Request

Last Online
    Friday, January 8th, 2010 @ 08:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Lappland Lappland
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Then I take it you won't be circulating around the Ka'bah with me and Imam Thorburn?

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 13th, 2018 @ 09:14 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I haven't read the entire thread, so forgive me if this has been mentioned before, but this Rashad Khalifa had to remove two verses of Sura 9 from the Qur'an (claiming it was a 'blasphemous addition'), as these verses disrupted the 'divine structure' of the Qur'an. :anieyes Anyone can find a mathematical structure in any text if he/she is allowed to cut verses.
    It's crap, IMHO.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast