Wednesday, October 1st, 2003 @ 11:23 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    proud to be white, but I hate racism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

if your comment that West-Europeans are not aryan is true, then it means the Celts are not aryan

There is no doubt that most West-Europeans are Celts.
    When we speak of Celts we speak of the Gauls, Belgae and other celtic tribes that lived 3000 years ago in Central-Europe and introduced the Hallstatt and La Tene culture

if your comment is true then it means the celts were a non-aryan upper paleolithic people that adopted aryan languages from the east (celtic languages)

Last Online
    Thursday, January 13th, 2005 @ 12:45 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Environmentalism and eugenics
    Religion
    occultism & Nature worship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cbvnm
    if your comment is true then it means the celts were a non-aryan upper paleolithic people that adopted aryan languages from the east (celtic languages)
    Yes, this is the commonly held view. The stereotypical redheaded, ruddy-faced Irish or Scottish "Celt" is an Upper Paleolithic BrŘnn who speaks an Aryan/Indo-European language. I'm not sure why this is so difficult to comprehend or accept.

Last Online
    Wednesday, October 1st, 2003 @ 11:23 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    proud to be white, but I hate racism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

my problem with your statement is that you denie that west-europeans are Celts

I may agree with you that the Celts are not aryan : Cavalli and others wrote that the indo-european languages originated with the HG3 people (east-europeans)

so basically it means the Celts were a non-aryan people who adopted an aryan language

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Putinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Damn... cbvnm has just broken the bad news to me.... I am not an Aryan!!! I'm gonna tell my mommy....

Last Online
    Thursday, July 27th, 2006 @ 10:12 AM
    Subrace
    Other
    Race Realism/Hereditarian
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

A possible reason why Spaniards and Basques look darker than the Irish, English, Dutch ETC is because the Spaniards and Basques probably also have a little bit of iberian, north-african or black slaves blood. The iberians were described as swarthy people (probably light brown skinned) and as we all know there is not much black blood needed to turn a whole population a lot darker. This could be a reason why spaniards and basques look much darker than English, Dutch, Irish ETC.
    It's certainly possible, although even in this, the true rugged Bruenn Upper Paleolithic phenotype is rare among the Spanish, even among the Basques, with the gracile Ibero-Insular phenotype predominating.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Putinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cbvnm
    according to dna studies the English, Dutch and Germans have more Celtic ancestors than germanic ancestors.

the first inhabitants of England, Holland and Germany were mostly Celts. When the germanic tribes from Scandinavia/North-Germany invaded these area`s they spread their germanic languages but did not replaceme the ancient celtic populations.

Scandinavia = mostly germanic blood

England, Holland, Germany = mostly celtic blood

as you see languages and race dont have to go hand in hand
    I am sick and tired of this "you are not Germanic" bullshit that is being propagated on our forum (the Germanic Ting). I know you are Slavic, so don't come and pollute our forum with this garbage. If you want to propagate this idea, rather post it in another forum. This one will remain friendly and honest about our Germanic heritage. I will move consequent threads posted to the Germanic Ting to other forums, or simply delete them. So don't waste your time again.

Regards

Loki

Last Online
    Thursday, July 28th, 2011 @ 07:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scottish (basically)
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Post Re: English, Dutch, German : more celtic than germanic

Quote Originally Posted by Stribog
    Northern Germany is far less than 50% Celtic ancestrally.
    In fact, as far as I know, there is very little evidence for Celts in Northern Germany at all.
    If the Celts ever reached the Netherlands, it would have been only the south, and perhaps only as a ruling aristocracy; whereas in France and the British Isles there was a particular physical type associated with their migrations; in most parts of the British Isles at least, this type is predominant even today.

Last Online
    Wednesday, March 19th, 2008 @ 09:46 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Its likely that Celtic populations managed to penetrate into Denmark. Finds from Danish bogs would indicate this. Also remember that what we call Celtic and Germanic are in many respects artificial. Julius Caesar was the first to make the divide and he based it simply on the Rhine river. Nineteenth century historians then used it for nationalistic purposes, in particular German and English scholars who talked of "Teutonic supperiority". Anyone who has studied Celto/Germanic cultures will find more similiarities than divisions.

This map below is quite accurate:

As I have posted before it is practically impossible to define a 100% "Germanic" or 100% "Celtic" culture in Europe today. We should be seeking to preserve our largely pan Celto-German northern culture in the face of Asian and African immigration.
    Wita sceal ge■yldig, ne sceal no to hatheort ne to hrŠdwyrde, ne to wac wiga ne to wanhydig, ne to forht ne to fŠgen, ne to feohgifre ne nŠfre gielpes to georn, Šr he geare cunne. Beorn sceal gebidan, ■onne he beot sprice­, o■■Št collenfer­ cunne gearwe hwider hre■ra gehygd hweorfan wille.

http://www.odinic-rite.org/index2.html
    http://www.steadfasttrust.org.uk/

Last Online
    Monday, December 25th, 2006 @ 12:10 AM
    Student
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Š■eling
    Its likely that Celtic populations managed to penetrate into Denmark. Finds from Danish bogs would indicate this. Also remember that what we call Celtic and Germanic are in many respects artificial. Julius Caesar was the first to make the divide and he based it simply on the Rhine river. Nineteenth century historians then used it for nationalistic purposes, in particular German and English scholars who talked of "Teutonic supperiority". Anyone who has studied Celto/Germanic cultures will find more similiarities than divisions.

As I have posted before it is practically impossible to define a 100% "Germanic" or 100% "Celtic" culture in Europe today. We should be seeking to preserve our largely pan Celto-German northern culture in the face of Asian and African immigration.
    Quote Originally Posted by Š■eling

I Agree.

First of all, the statement that the Celts once ruled over entire western Europe is ambiguous.

For the fact that England is more Celtic than Germanic, I don't know.
    On school I learned that only the upperclass became AngloSaxon.
    For a few years ago I read some articles telling 80% in Southeast England is from Frisia/North-West Germany, and 45% to 60% in the rest of England.
    Now its again the other way around.

cbvnm stated that their was almost no mixing with peoples from Nortwestern Germanic tribes. On the other hand he stated that these Northwest Germanic peoples were just as Celtic as people from Britons from 'Brittania' ( where are these measurements than based upon, the genetic pure Irish and basques?, I think that these peoples are even more mixed by centuries of war/raping/pillaging/enslavery)

cbvnm also said that the Dutch are darker than the Germans or the Scandinavians( )
    Have you ever been in the Netherlands? I think its very region dependant.
    In Amsterdam people are general darker as the people from the Northern region. And I think that people from Southern-Germany are still darker.

Last Online
    Thursday, March 16th, 2006 @ 01:07 PM
    Subrace
    Paleo-Atlantid
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Re: English, Dutch, German : more celtic than germanic