Thread: Curly Dark Brown Hair and Icy Blue Eyes?

Last Online
    Thursday, November 2nd, 2017 @ 01:03 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Subrace
    Paleo-Atlantid
    Country
    United States United States
    Married parent
    Politics
    conservative
    Religion
    christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Smile

Hello all this is my first post-hope it's in the appropriate forum.My question- I'm puzzled as to what I could be as an adoptee with no ethnic background information .I have white skin , not particularly pale not particularly dark have been known to burn and then tan fairly darkly but always a copper like tan not a bronze or brown one.My eyes are very light blue,icy ,greyish but definitely NOT the darker blue I see in most people.

My hair is dark brown and curly -by curly I'm talkin' Sammy Hagar (American singer of rock band Van Halen) curly. If I let it go a couple of months with no cut it starts to do the whole ringlet thing.Oddly Enough my body hair is various mixes of dark brown , light brown , reddish brown and blonde depending on where we're talking.

When I was adopted at age 3 my name was Rusty-I dont know if I had red hair at the time or at birth(do babies ever have red at birth and dark brown later?)and as adopted parents are now deceased and there exist no early photos I can only wonder why anyone would name thier kid Rusty!(maybe it was just a nickname?I was given my current name at adoption and it's not Rusty!)

I'm 5 feet 11and 1/2 inches weight WAS in the 170 neighborhood @ age 30 , started power lifting then and in the eight years since have put on 60-70 lbs.(I realize the larger size is not genetic but sweat created -that's why I also list the "natural"170 lbs).My face is fairly round , no real harsh cheekbones or anything , used to get told I looked like Mel Gibson before the lifting although my face tends to be a little less chiseled even when thin.(just occurred to me - is Rusty short for anything?)

I've been told I look Italian by some (although I'm originaly from a part of new york that had a lot and none looked very much like me at all)Scottish by others and Irish by others and of course a german/french/irish mutt by even others.Finally my real question...Where is the combination of white guy skin , DARK brown CURLY hair and LIGHT blue eyes most found?I would post some pictures but don't have the technological capability right now as I'm @ home on a laptop with no scanner.

Any thought's Ideas ect. on what ethnicity the above description would fit would be VERY appreciated.Thanx in advance-and very interesting/informative forums you have here.

P.S I have moved from the east coast a few years ago to a region of the north-mdwest where EVERYONE is norwegian with the spare swede every once in a while- I look nothing like any of them-they all ask if I'm Italian, wich kills me as I'm originally from a very Italian section of the east coast and I look nothing like those people either.Any sites with a bunch of photos of curly darkhaired blue eyed scots or irish anybody know of?All the nordish site pics have wavy or straight hair on the celtic or UP types.Thanx again...

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Friday, December 25th, 2009 @ 02:12 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Re: Curly Dark Brown Hair and Icy Blue Eyes?

Maybe you are Irish brunn.

Last Online
    Monday, December 25th, 2006 @ 12:10 AM
    Student
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Frankly spoken, you could be everything

Well, according to some anthropologic studies people in W-Europe are more likely to have dark hair and light (mixed) eyes, while East-Europeans are more in the direction of lighter hair but darker eyes. (Anyway I don't know the hard proven theories about this)
    But in that case some kind of Irish type (Brown/reddish haircolor, curly hair, light/mixed eyes), since it probably is you're descendancy would be very likely.

More I can not say about this, I think most have the same opinion somewhat.

If you would send some pics of you (preferably both from frontal as well as profile) this would be very appreciated.

BTW. If you don't want to keep your pics to long on a forum you could always send a message or so to a moderator about removing them or so

"Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ancestry
    Spain
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    European Union European Union
    European Nationalist.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sceagecros
    Hello all this is my first post-hope it's in the appropriate forum.My question- I'm puzzled as to what I could be as an adoptee with no ethnic background information .I have white skin , not particularly pale not particularly dark have been known to burn and then tan fairly darkly but always a copper like tan not a bronze or brown one.My eyes are very light blue,icy ,greyish but definitely NOT the darker blue I see in most people.My hair is dark brown and curly -by curly I'm talkin' Sammy Hagar (American singer of rock band Van Halen) curly. If I let it go a couple of months with no cut it starts to do the whole ringlet thing.Oddly Enough my body hair is various mixes of dark brown , light brown , reddish brown and blonde depending on where we're talking.When I was adopted at age 3 my name was Rusty-I dont know if I had red hair at the time or at birth(do babies ever have red at birth and dark brown later?)and as adopted parents are now deceased and there exist no early photos I can only wonder why anyone would name thier kid Rusty!(maybe it was just a nickname?I was given my current name at adoption and it's not Rusty!)
    I'm 5 feet 11and 1/2 inches weight WAS in the 170 neighborhood @ age 30 , started power lifting then and in the eight years since have put on 60-70 lbs.(I realize the larger size is not genetic but sweat created -that's why I also list the "natural"170 lbs).My face is fairly round , no real harsh cheekbones or anything , used to get told I looked like Mel Gibson before the lifting although my face tends to be a little less chiseled even when thin.(just occurred to me - is Rusty short for anything?)I've been told I look Italian by some (although I'm originaly from a part of new york that had a lot and none looked very much like me at all)Scottish by others and Irish by others and of course a german/french/irish mutt by even others.Finally my real question...Where is the combination of white guy skin , DARK brown CURLY hair and LIGHT blue eyes most found?I would post some pictures but don't have the technological capability right now as I'm @ home on a laptop with no scanner.Any thought's Ideas ect. on what ethnicity the above description would fit would be VERY appreciated.Thanx in advance-and very interesting/informative forums you have here.

P.S I have moved from the east coast a few years ago to a region of the north-mdwest where EVERYONE is norwegian with the spare swede every once in a while- I look nothing like any of them-they all ask if I'm Italian, wich kills me as I'm originally from a very Italian section of the east coast and I look nothing like those people either.Any sites with a bunch of photos of curly darkhaired blue eyed scots or irish anybody know of?All the nordish site pics have wavy or straight hair on the celtic or UP types.Thanx again...
    Wellcome sceagecros.

Nice description but I suggest you post at least two pictures of you: one frontal and one with profile. That is the best way if you want to have a good classification.
    "With the miscegenation vary as much the form as the essence of the nations".
    ILSE SCHWIDETZKY, Grundzüge der Völkerbiologie.