Country
    European Union European Union
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Re: I Halpotype and J Halpotype same age

Quote Originally Posted by rusman
    I is closely related to J with is closely related to E3b which can be closely related to R1b. It is all extremely complicated and really has no bearing on countries or cultures.
    Exactly. Having a haplogroup of J does not mean that one is necessarily Jewish only that the origins are the Middle Esat as is I. So where does that put you? A good junk (if not the majority, this is a bit of a sweeping statement) of Mediterraneans are J2, coming from the Neolithic expansion and the Phoenician and Roman colonialisation, but they are as European as the other European haplogroups.

Last Online
    Saturday, April 28th, 2018 @ 06:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    Katarinensische
    Subrace
    Dinarid
    Family
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by ares
    Exactly. Having a haplogroup of J does not mean that one is necessarily Jewish only that the origins are the Middle Esat as is I. So where does that put you? A good junk (if not the majority, this is a bit of a sweeping statement) of Mediterraneans are J2, coming from the Neolithic expansion and the Phoenician and Roman colonialisation, but they are as European as the other European haplogroups.

Haplogroup J2 originated in the northern portion of the Fertile Crescent.This lineage is also found within Jewish populations. The Cohen modal lineage is found in Haplogroup J2

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Tuesday, April 17th, 2012 @ 07:37 AM
    Subrace
    Atlanto-Med
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Euclides
    Haplogroup J2 originated in the northern portion of the Fertile Crescent.This lineage is also found within Jewish populations. The Cohen modal lineage is found in Haplogroup J2
    So what? every European haplogroup has Jews in it, example the R1a Ashkenaz Levites.

Last Online
    Saturday, March 11th, 2006 @ 09:13 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Estonia Estonia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So what? every European haplogroup has Jews in it, example the R1a Ashkenaz Levites.
    The Haplotype data base is quite large. I would suspect that the Jews Haplotype is currently being narrowed and identified.

Jews' particular Haplotype of J2 will be intermixed with the pure European Hapolypes because Jews have forced their way in taken our women.

That does not mean the Jews are identified by European Haplotypes, it just means they have used our Hapoltypes for cover, so they can hide.

I would think that the R1a Haplotype has a subset which can be identified as a later stage as having incorporated a still identifiable J2 structure.

I think what is interesting about my initial observation is that there exist Haplotype I and J as equally ancient in terms of dating.

According to this chart, the Semitics (Ashkenazi Jews are included as Semites as the Jewish genetic religion - only marry within the religion, etc, is fairly recent, the last 4,000 years at best) are the light green square.

We tend to think the Jews are eternal, they are not. They began to racially breed unto themselves only with the advent of the Torah and their religion. So they have the J Haplotype from their pre-Judaism years.

The light green square is in the same branch area as the bright magenta square. They appear to be developed as separate Y-chomosone Haplotypes at the same time in the evolution of the Human Genes.

Haplotype I is found in heaviest concentrations around that time in North Europe, Northwest Europe and Iceland.

It appears two competing strains Haplotype I and Haplotype J entered Europe from opposite dierections. Look at Greece for example, it has both I and J (semitic) Haplotypes.

It seems there was and still is a battle between "I" and J, and I greatly welcome it as I know the "I" Haplotype will win.

Which means Jews met their match and we Haplotype I's are here waiting to defend our ancient white race.

Look at the high concentration of Haplotype I in the Balkans, in Macedonia, Serbia, Croatia. These have historically been some of the toughest warriors of Europe. They live in the mountains and they fight in the mountians.

Last Online
    Sunday, February 5th, 2012 @ 03:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    Iberian
    Subrace
    Atlanto-Med + Baskid
    Politics
    Atlanticism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Haplotype I
    It seems there was and still is a battle between "I" and J, and I greatly welcome it as I know the "I" Haplotype will win.
    Are you really serious?
    I haplotype and J haplotype are closely related, both are mutations of the F haplotype, and both appeared about 20,000-15,000 (I is older than J) years ago in the Middle East.
    By the way Ancient Modern Europeans are not I haplotype populations but the R1 (R1a and R1b) that you have grouped as Later Caucasian Europeans. R1 populations arrived to Europe about 40,000 years ago, while I haplotype populations arrived about 20,000 years ago.

Haplotypes are not useful to study someone's genetic origin at an individual level, as haplotype only shows us the genetic origin of ONE of our ancestors, ignoring the rest of them (thousands of ancestors). Haplotypes are useful at a collective level, such as regional or national, that can give you an approximate idea of your genetic origins according to your region or nation.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Subrace
    Atlanto-Med
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Galaico
    Are you really serious?
    I haplotype and J haplotype are closely related, both are mutations of the F haplotype, and both appeared about 20,000-15,000 (I is older than J) years ago in the Middle East.
    By the way Ancient Modern Europeans are not I haplotype populations but the R1 (R1a and R1b) that you have grouped as Later Caucasian Europeans. R1 populations arrived to Europe about 40,000 years ago, while I haplotype populations arrived about 20,000 years ago.

Haplotypes are not useful to study someone's genetic origin at an individual level, as haplotype only shows us the genetic origin of ONE of our ancestors, ignoring the rest of them (thousands of ancestors). Haplotypes are useful at a collective level, such as regional or national, that can give you an approximate idea of your genetic origins according to your region or nation.
    Very good post Galaico. That is what I meant but you put it so beautifully in the second paragraph. Will not comment on the I vs J locked in mortal combat scenario, i.e. will not waste my time. I did not understand why you posted "haplotype only shows us the genetic origin of ONE of our ancestors, ignoring the rest of them" though. Can you explain further, please? Genuinely interested cause I thought it worked out differently.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Iberian
    Subrace
    Atlanto-Med + Baskid
    Politics
    Atlanticism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I did not understand why you posted "haplotype only shows us the genetic origin of ONE of our ancestors, ignoring the rest of them" though. Can you explain further, please? Genuinely interested cause I thought it worked out differently.
    Well, the Y-Chromosome Haplotype, tells you that the father of the father of the father of the father [...] of the father of your father was part of the R1b population (for e.g.) that settled in Iberia about 35,000-40,000 years ago.
    But it won't tell you anything about your mother's father, or about your father's father's mother, or about anyone else of your ancestors.

Will not comment on the I vs J locked in mortal combat scenario
    Hahahahaha!!!!

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Subrace
    Atlanto-Med
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

OK thanks, I knew that the patrilineal and matrilineal lines are different.
    As for my previous question, R1a's can descend only from R1a's. The same for all the other haplogroups. If I understand it correctly then, R is the old timer in the European scene while I and J2 are relative newcomers. So Nordics (I) are relatively close to J2 while being further apart on the phylogenetic tree from R's.

I said I will not respond to Haplotype I's post "I vs J". All I will say is this. Internal squabbling will make the European people weaker opening more cracks for the others (muslims and blacks) to enter through. I am all for European preservation each region with its own culture, etc, etc, etc. Naming J2's as your enemies will reduce the number of soldiers in the war against the others. Remember that many South Europeans are in fact J2 and yes they are Europeans as much as the I's. Despising J2 because they are of Semitic origin while lauding I as being pure Nordic makes no sense as both come from the Middle East.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Iberian
    Subrace
    Atlanto-Med + Baskid
    Politics
    Atlanticism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

If you are interested in this topic, you may find interesting these threads:

Genetic History of Europe: http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=45096

The Aryan Invasions: http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=45548

Okay, I accept it, I'm promoting my own threads...

And the following diagram

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2018 @ 10:51 PM
    Status
    On Holiday
    Ethnicity
    Swiss-German
    Ancestry
    Germany (Prussia) / Switzerland (Glarus)
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Y-DNA
    J2b
    mtDNA
    H
    Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    State
    Zuerich Zuerich
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    IT Consultant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    As a bearer of hg. j2b I can assure anyone that the so called jews mixed into this lineage not the other way round. If questions arise and I shall explain further just reply.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12