View Poll Results: Which Measures Do you Consider Necessary to Preserve the European Race?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1a. Immigration Laws Prohibiting the Immigration of non-Europeans.

69 77.53%
  • 1b. Draconian Sentences for Illegal Immigration and Border Crossing (such as long-term Imprisonment and/or the Death Penalty.)

41 46.07%
  • 2a. Repatriation of (Formerly) Legal non-European Aliens.

45 50.56%
  • 2b. Denaturalization (Loss of Citizenship) and Repatriation of non-European Citizens.

54 60.67%
  • 3a. Prohibition of Interracial Marriages.

55 61.80%
  • 3b. Prohibition of Interracial Sexual Acts.

45 50.56%
  • 3c. Draconian Sentences for Interracial Marriages or Interracial Sexual Acts (such as long-term Imprisonment and/or the Death Penalty.)

33 37.08%
  • 4. Limiting (Future) Citizenship to Persons of European Racial Origin.

60 67.42%
  • 5a. Generous Social Aid for European Families with Children (or more than a Certain Number of Children.)

52 58.43%
  • 5b. Special Taxes, Fees, Social Contributions, etc. for Childless Individuals.

23 25.84%
  • 6a. No Right to Asylum for Non-Europeans.

46 51.69%
  • 6b. No Study Rights or Temporary Employment Visas for non-Europeans.

35 39.33%
  • 6c. No Business Permits or Residence Permits as Financially Independent Persons for Non-Europeans.

43 48.31%
  • 6d. No Holiday Permits for non-Europeans.

18 20.22%
  • 6e. Cancelation of Diplomatic Relations with non-European Countries (No Non-European Diplomats & Staff.)

10 11.24%
  • 7a. Abolition of the Freedom of Expression/Organization (e. g. Making the Propagation of Miscegenation Illegal, and/or Outlawing Organizations that Propagate such Aims.)

21 23.60%
  • 7b. Regulation of the Content of the Mass Media (while Guaranteeing the General Right of the Public to Freedom of Expression.)

37 41.57%
  • 7c. Draconian Sentences for related Offenses of Speech by Individuals or the Mass Media (such as long-term Imprisonment and/or the Death Penalty.)

16 17.98%
  • 8. Making Race (or Ethnicity) a Constitutional Principle or the Foundation of the State.

64 71.91%
  • 9. Other (please elaborate).

8 8.99%
  • 10. In considerable cases, I could imagine granting permanent residences to a limited number of non-Europeans if they are unable to procreate or promise to forego procreation.

20 22.47%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Preserve the European Race?

Last Online
    Monday, December 11th, 2006 @ 02:51 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Lightbulb How to Preserve the European Race?

What are your thoughts on how the survival of the European race can be guaranteed?

We are currently facing the situation that the birthrate of indigenous Europeans has dropped under the replacement level. Birthrates now deviate between 1.0-1.3 (Eastern Europe), 1.3-1.6 (Central Europe), and 1.6-1.8 (Northern Europe) children/woman (or couple). A change of this trend is not in sight.

At the same time, all European states have opened the gates and borders for the mass-immigration of ethnically and racially alien people. The low birthrates of Europeans, combined with the continual immigration of non-Europeans (whose birthrates typically are still significantly higher) will lead to dramatic changes in Europe's demographics within the next few generations, if these trends are not reversed.

Ethnic Europeans could soon, as early as by 2060 in countries like Great Britain, become the minority in their own lands. Within five to six generations, Europeans will have lost their majority status everywhere. Additionally, miscegenation will lead to a growing number of people of mixed racial origin. Europe, as we know it today, will no longer exist, and, without having regained a racial consciousness, the last remnants of Europeans might miscegenate themselves into oblivion in the centuries to come.

Which measures do you consider necessary to preserve the European race? (Please check all that apply and elaborate on your thoughts.)

. "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Religion
    +
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Post How to preserve the European race?

Quote Originally Posted by Tryggvi
    What are your thoughts on how the survival of the European race can be guaranteed?

Which measures do you consider necessary to preserve the European race? (Please check all that apply and elaborate on your thoughts.)

1a. I would put here 'non-European racials', but I'm a 'European colonial' typing this. ;-)
    3a/b/c. I'll go ahead and put !!!!!!!!!!s behind my checks on these points.
    5b. Instead of penalizing those who have no children (yes, I fall into this class also), there should be special graduated benefits for those who have children.
    6b/d. This is unnecessary, I think. Such activity should be allowed but with strenuous regulation.
    6e. This would be unwise in the long-run, IMO.
    7a/b/c. These are tough ones, and there are MANY dimensions to them. I checked these with many reservations. Again, I'm an American considering these, lol. ;-)
    8. I'll put some BIG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!s behind this one too.
    10. This should be little problem either esp. if WELL regulated.

Last Online
    Saturday, December 11th, 2004 @ 10:23 AM
    Right side up
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Interesting

This should provide fascinating statistics.

Sounds like Tryggvi has a good handle on it. I say we put him in charge of the Ethnic Health Department.

Aside from 'laws', by speculating on the form of government, we are necessarily engaged in suggesting the means to it. A proposed constitutional change is virtually impossible in the US. This means a replacement constitution. Many people don't realize they are 'revolutionaries' until they make this connection.

The best 'ID' system is almost total exclusion. A separate diplomatic capital and designated towns for the few necessary admissions (asylum for valuable intelligence, diplomatic assets).

Last Online
    Sunday, February 25th, 2007 @ 10:29 AM
    Subrace
    nordiſch-weſtiſch
    Single
    Politics
    Volk und Raſſe
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

All together would be a good start into a better future.

Regarding the current situation, a good thing would also be the Death Penalty for crimes such as drug-dealing, robbery, extreme violent crimes, murdering... the worst crap that is sitting already in the prisons could be cleared out of the way.

Tryggvi, Du solltest Bundesminister für Multikulturelle Angelegenheiten werden.

Last Online
    Monday, April 4th, 2016 @ 11:13 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

None of the above.
    It is about time to blame those who brought this mess onto us. Ourselves. Or rather our people. Not the foreigners, not the Jews, and also not the politicians. Without the silent agreement of the populace they would not have done what they have done since the early 60s.
    All the options given above are helpless reactions to combat symptoms instead of the real problem. Thus they cannot be effective. The best way to prevent immigration is to help the immigrants live a worthwhile life in their home countries. As long as there still is a massive economic gap there will always be immigration, both legal and illegal.
    What we need is to change our way of thinking. Right now hardly anybody, politician or not, thinks ahead of their own generation. That has resulted in the current demographic crisis. When people do not have to worry about their own future they will also have children. But children are not the only currency for measuring the wealth of a country. Otherwise Iran would be rich. But they are in the same spiritual and political crisis. Just the causes are different.
    And all my youth passed by sad-hearted,
    the joy of Spring was never mine;
    Autumn blows through me dread of parting,
    and my heart dreams and longs to die.

- Nikolaus Lenau (1802-1850)

Real misanthropes are not found in solitude, but in the world; since it is experience of life, and not philosophy, which produces real hatred of mankind.

- Giacomo Leopardi (1798-1837)

Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 06:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Post With respect to the poll

All of the above.

IHR Revisionist Conference, April 24, 2004, internet broadcast:

http://www.internationalrevisionistconference.c om/

Last Online
    Monday, December 11th, 2006 @ 02:51 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phlegethon
    None of the above. It is about time to blame those who brought this mess onto us. Ourselves. Or rather our people. Not the foreigners, not the Jews, and also not the politicians. Without the silent agreement of the populace they would not have done what they have done since the early 60s.
    You address important aspects, although blaming everything on the people is an oversimplification. The people has been systematically lied to, is continually misinformed, and has been conditioned to accept the consistent inflow of aliens as an irreversible fact of the development of a modern society. The rigorously enforced political correctness and threats of prosecution keep the people in line and guarantee that hardly anyone dares to pronounce unpopular truths in public, causing pro-immigration views to appear much more popular than they factually are. Like in any other state and society, conformity is rewarded, and obedience is the virtue of the people. The people simply arranges itself within the limitations of the current dogmas. Furthermore, the opinion or will of the people in the question, even when it differs, is simply ignored - I've seen more than one poll in which a solid majority opted for an immigration halt.

All the options given above are helpless reactions to combat symptoms instead of the real problem. Thus they cannot be effective.
    The core problem - as far as our people and not the immigrants are concerned - is a completely unrealistic picture of history, man, race and its significance, as well as of the functioning and problems of multi-cultural societies. These views will have to be corrected by a more realistic and truthful education. The cultivated guilt consciousness cries for eradication, and new (old) values of responsibility for oneself, one's ancestors and one's nation will have to be promoted. The nihilism of our age has to be countered. There are lots of things to do, but legal measures will have to accompany education.

The best way to prevent immigration is to help the immigrants live a worthwhile life in their home countries. As long as there still is a massive economic gap there will always be immigration, both legal and illegal.
    There are many improvements that can be made, in particular if mankind succeeded to get rid of the global exploitation capitalism, and there is nothing wrong with the idea to help people to help themselves. But it is neither our responsibility nor within the realm of our possibilities to create economic prosperity everywhere. Other peoples will have to do that themselves. It is also absolutely illusionary to believe one could eliminate the economic gap between Europe and the Third World, at least not without significant demographic changes or eugenic measures. If we are to survive as a people and race, then immigration has to stop, the borders have to be guarded, and immigration laws have to be executed. That can be done, and is just a question of will. The massive population pressure from the Third World calls for a "Fortress Europe".

What we need is to change our way of thinking. Right now hardly anybody, politician or not, thinks ahead of their own generation. That has resulted in the current demographic crisis. When people do not have to worry about their own future they will also have children. But children are not the only currency for measuring the wealth of a country. Otherwise Iran would be rich. But they are in the same spiritual and political crisis. Just the causes are different.
    No disagreement there.

Last Online
    Tuesday, November 25th, 2008 @ 08:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandi
    Subrace
    Other
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single adult
    Occupation
    work
    Politics
    independent
    Religion
    seeking
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Prosperous Japan manages to keep illegal immigrants out and legal immigration quite low, and what do you know, they empty their own trash and drive their own taxis (as citizens of our own Europeon states did until in some instances only a few years ago, ie Sweden).

It simply requires the ability to say no, and a government that listens to its people in that area. Japan has that, Europe and North America does not.
    Turman found a copy of The Graduate, and thought highly enough of the story that he made a movie he considered to be 90-percent faithful to the book.

But Turman and director Mike Nichols made one key adaptation, changing the Braddocks from WASP-y blonde characters into a dark-haired, more ethnic-looking family.

From NPR's Present at the Creation

http://www.npr.org/programs/morning/features/patc/graduate/

http://www.norcalmovies.com/TheGraduate/tg11.jpg

Last Online
    Monday, April 4th, 2016 @ 11:13 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

You address important aspects, although blaming everything on the people is an oversimplification.
    No, it is not. Nothing really happens against the will of the people. If the people have been engineered to think into one direction they can be engineered to think into the other one as well. Few people make history, 99.9% of the people follow without hesitation if they think the leader is doing what they wish for.

There are many improvements that can be made, in particular if mankind succeeded to get rid of the global exploitation capitalism, and there is nothing wrong with the idea to help people to help themselves. But it is neither our responsibility nor within the realm of our possibilities to create economic prosperity everywhere.
    I disagree. It is possible - and thus it is our obligation. There seems to be the misconception that the so-called Third World should be lifted onto our level. I do not think this is at all desirable. Europeans probably would live much happier with less affluence and more meaning in their lives.

Other peoples will have to do that themselves. It is also absolutely illusionary to believe one could eliminate the economic gap between Europe and the Third World, at least not without significant demographic changes or eugenic measures.
    It is possible. And it is becoming quite clear that the WTO finally will have to acknowledge the fact of unfair trade practises. This gap will not be closed over night, but it will happen. Africa is a rich continent and a new generation of political leaders has the opportunity to push the continent into the right direction. A trend towards the better would also significantly reduce the flight of Africans to other continents.

If we are to survive as a people and race, then immigration has to stop, the borders have to be guarded, and immigration laws have to be executed. That can be done, and is just a question of will. The massive population pressure from the Third World calls for a "Fortress Europe".
    Just one look on the map tells me that a Fortress Europe - even if there were the will to erect one (which I do not see anywhere) - would fail miserably because there are too few defenders and too many aggressors. Unless, of course, the pressure on that fortress is reduced by other means: Pacification, cooperation instead of exploitation and an international debt relief (or rather the conplete reversal of the flawed and corrupt Bretton Woods system).

I do not think a people living under siege can ever live a normal life.
    And all my youth passed by sad-hearted,
    the joy of Spring was never mine;
    Autumn blows through me dread of parting,
    and my heart dreams and longs to die.

- Nikolaus Lenau (1802-1850)

Real misanthropes are not found in solitude, but in the world; since it is experience of life, and not philosophy, which produces real hatred of mankind.

- Giacomo Leopardi (1798-1837)

Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 06:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gladstone
    Prosperous Japan manages to keep illegal immigrants out and legal immigration quite low, and what do you know, they empty their own trash and drive their own taxis (as citizens of our own Europeon states did until in some instances only a few years ago, ie Sweden).

It simply requires the ability to say no, and a government that listens to its people in that area. Japan has that, Europe and North America does not.

Japan is not a good example. It has been in a recession (depression) for more than 10 years.

IHR Revisionist Conference, April 24, 2004, internet broadcast:

http://www.internationalrevisionistconference.c om/

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast