Thread: New National Alliance Leader? Or not?

shambler

Question New National Alliance Leader? Or not?

Nothing about a new leader here:

http://www.natall.com/

What I thought was the main site?

But, here, at an 'anti-' site, they got pictures, addresses and the usual BS...

http://www.onepeoplesproject.com/gliebe.htm

The hate group chose to go with someone who is just as skilled an organizer but only semi-visible. On July 29, a year after Roper hit his head on a crowbar in a rally, the announcement came down that Erich Gliebe will be the new head of the National Alliance.

Very odd.

einsatzkommando

This is gossip.

You are obiviously not part of the National Alliance so there is really no need to inform you is there.

Keep throwing those peanuts buddy.x_zzz

shambler

Originally posted by einsatzkommando
    This is gossip.

You are obiviously not part of the National Alliance so there is really no need to inform you is there.

Keep throwing those peanuts buddy.x_zzz
    (1) Okay. I said it was an 'anti' site. Is it a lie, then?

(2) When have I ever stated I was a member, or, indeed, even that I was at all sympathetic to the group? Quite the contrary.

(3) Eh? Peanuts? : I didn't think I was "throwing" anything. Heck, I even posted a link to the main National Alliance site, noting that there was nothing there.

the Accuser
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 13th, 2003 @ 08:29 PM
    Occupation
    Producer.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post so who are candidates for this new assignment?

is the choice obvious!

or some sort of election going on?
    [IMG]/sigs/jew and girl2.jpg[/IMG]
    <table style="filter:glow(color=green, strength=9)"><tr><td>Jewish demise..........versus...........healthy Nationalism</tr><td></table>

Tchort

Erich Gliebe is in fact the new National Alliance chairman.

the Accuser
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 13th, 2003 @ 08:29 PM
    Occupation
    Producer.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

why is everyone so delighted about the National Alliance, what have they ever done to our race? give me some cold hard facts please! x_zzz
    [IMG]/sigs/jew and girl2.jpg[/IMG]
    <table style="filter:glow(color=green, strength=9)"><tr><td>Jewish demise..........versus...........healthy Nationalism</tr><td></table>

CREATORSS

Post National Allience

The NA is a great group, The main thing they do for the movement however in my opinion is mainly in a distributor fashion, They make many fine books and cds available for us. But in a Pro-Active type setting, They do very little. Some rallies they have hosted have had great turn outs, But mainly from other groups supporting them. I think they do great things, But membership woth them in my opinion wouldn't do to much for us.

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.
    Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

That is the problem I see in many organisations. I mean its good to educate the masses, but very few individuals are adopt to this wisdom there is to perceive. in a way it can seem hopeless, because even if we reach more individuals, the population grows so fast so its impossible to archive anything because this society is so fucking democratic. we need some sort of force which are willing to total risk their life and plan great activities. some sort of dedicated organization behind the spotlights! we dont archive much by going through a street with swastika flags!
    to total revolt against this sociological experience among us in any natural way would be the only way to free this world (but most of all our invaded homelands)

all my life I never met a person from my own country who felt about this as I did. there has always been a but and ect.......

Tchort

You hear as much as or more about National Alliance fliers. The NA attends human rights commisions and other such events.
    They are also by far the largest WN group in America