Progressive Aryan
    Religion
    Progressive Aryan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Geowave

I was wondering whether or not somebody would like to help me with a web site I am creating, sort of a Eugenics web site.

I don't really have much trouble with the technicle aspect what I actually need is people who are interested in Eugenics or some other aspect of race to write articles which I then put on the web site.

I could build it on my own and write articles by myself but then there wouldn't be a very broad veiw of things and sort of one sided if you see what I mean...

Any how if you are interested just post an article and I will put it on there with full credit given to you.

The Article doesn't really just have to be about race directly, could be something like Cosmocreator's Terra Firma, anything really so long as it is written by a white person.

Last Online
    Saturday, February 5th, 2005 @ 01:44 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    ?
    Politics
    Progressive Aryan
    Religion
    Progressive Aryan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If you wish to see what my new and highly advanced html based web system looks like go to the Geowave web site at http://members.odinsrage.com/ourreik/

P.S Don't move the panels around befor loading is completed and I do warn you playing with the panels is quite addictive!