Slavic
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Those "racist" slavs

Some people are just way too sensitive.....It's football! Get over yourselves!:dfu During a friendly match in London between Serbia and England a couple of months ago, the fans were throwing paper airplanes around and making "bomb" noises(Serbia was attacked by NATO in 1999).
    Did the Serbs complain and cry to UEFA?, NO! What comes around goes around....

Uefa is to start disciplinary proceedings against the Macedonian Football Association following the racist chanting during Saturday's Euro 2004 qualifier against England.

England's black players were targeted for abuse by Macedonia fans during the game in Skopje, which England won 2-1.

BBC commentator Alan Green offered to identify some of the culprits during the broadcast of the match on Radio Five Live.

And Uefa's communications and public affairs director Mike Lee told the BBC on Monday: "We're starting disciplinary proceedings today."

"We will be looking at the report from the game, and the match video. I listened to the game and heard what Alan Green heard."

"It's clear to all of us that there was jeering of our national anthem. A St George flag was also burned before kick-off," said Barber.

"Our black players, most notably Sol Campbell, Ashley Cole and Emile Heskey, suffered racial abuse from some sections of the home fans.

"This is not the first time that our players have suffered such abuse in this qualifying campaign.

"I can confirm that, on the morning of the match, as part of our routine operational meeting, the FA had taken time to explain to our opponents, the match officials, the police and the Uefa delegate how seriously we viewed any form of racist behaviour.

"I can confirm that all the incidents were reported to the Uefa match delegate. We must now leave Uefa to consider its delegate report."

Slovakia were ordered to play their home qualifier against Liechtenstein in April behind closed doors after their fans racially abused England players in Bratislava last October.

"Hey, he's saying something to me in Serbian... racial abuse!"
    Last edited by Vojvoda; Monday, September 8th, 2003 at 11:57 PM.

Sideways to the Sun
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Thursday, September 18th, 2008 @ 04:55 PM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Rebel
    Politics
    Anti-Neophilia
    Religion
    Traditional Catholicism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I like the picture at the end!

I completely sympathise with the Serbs.
    I mean it's seems to sending the signal that mocking the bombing of white Serbs is fine, but you can't shout at a negro?
    Perhaps they should be wrapped in cotton wool immediately before and after the match? It's the usual hypocrisy we are used to.

Liverpool's black player, Diouf, was recently fined by a Scottish judge for spitting on a Celtic fan. During the UEFA Quarter Finals at Celtic Park, Diouf ran so fast he fell into some of the first row seats among the Celtic fans. The fans helped him up and some patted him on the head. He "thanked" them by spitting on a young boy. His enraged father sprinted onto the track to kick "seven shades of sh*te" out of him. The man was arrested and banned for life.

However, authorities decided to prosecute Diouf.
    He appeared at court a couple of days ago and claimed in his defense that slavery made him do it. Because white slavers used to touch his ancestors heads to count them when they were slaves and it is considered an insult in his country. The local embassy however said it was unaware of such a custom.

Result: £5000 fine + £30000 fine by his club.
    At least sense prevailed on this occasion. (Pity it is only a week's wages for him)

Last Online
    Thursday, May 10th, 2012 @ 02:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Slavic
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hah! I've never heard of that incident! Pfft, If Diouf ever tried that in Belgrade, he would be going home on a stretcher.Maybe he would have preferred them to pat him on his heinie instead?

Last Online
    Tuesday, November 25th, 2008 @ 08:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandi
    Subrace
    Other
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single adult
    Occupation
    work
    Politics
    independent
    Religion
    seeking
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by providenje
    Hah! I've never heard of that incident! Pfft, If Diouf ever tried that in Belgrade, he would be going home on a stretcher.Maybe he would have preferred them to pat him on his heinie instead?

That incident also points to the deep hostility felt by many blacks towards whites, whether treated well (as this athlete was) or not and to the utter naivete of importing blacks into a country where they never have been (such as England the last 60yrs).
    Turman found a copy of The Graduate, and thought highly enough of the story that he made a movie he considered to be 90-percent faithful to the book.

But Turman and director Mike Nichols made one key adaptation, changing the Braddocks from WASP-y blonde characters into a dark-haired, more ethnic-looking family.

From NPR's Present at the Creation

http://www.npr.org/programs/morning/features/patc/graduate/

http://www.norcalmovies.com/TheGraduate/tg11.jpg

Last Online
    Friday, October 21st, 2005 @ 11:04 PM
    Subrace
    Corded/Balkanoid UP
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Politics
    Nutzi
    Religion
    Agnostic!!!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Hmm.....I think that's what his Jew lawyer told him to say

Anyway, I'm glad to hear that sense prevailed, I just wonder what would happen in an opposite ( similar situation )