Country
    European Union European Union
    European Nationalist.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: Sarah Chalke

I would say she is pred. Sub-Nordid (Nordid and Alpinid intermediate, sometimes with unreduced Borreby strain).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chalk_d.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	11.0 KB 
ID:	44665   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	075_sarahchake_16thcarouselofhopegala04.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	23.8 KB 
ID:	44666   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sarah_Chalke-6.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	26.3 KB 
ID:	44667   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chalke_3.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	18.7 KB 
ID:	44668  

"With the miscegenation vary as much the form as the essence of the nations".
    ILSE SCHWIDETZKY, Grundzüge der Völkerbiologie.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Chrom-Mangan
    Country
    Other Other
    non-religious
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post AW: Re: Sarah Chalke

Some Nordid/Cro-Magnoid blend.
    Tolerance is a proof of distrust in one's own ideals. Friedrich Nietzsche

"Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ancestry
    Spain
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    European Union European Union
    European Nationalist.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Two good pictures. Frontally very round, not squared face (Alpinoid shape). I think Sub-Nordid as before.

"With the miscegenation vary as much the form as the essence of the nations".
    ILSE SCHWIDETZKY, Grundzüge der Völkerbiologie.

Progressive Collectivist
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 10:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I think visigodo is right, Subnordid fits best. So Alpinid-Nordid with possible Dalofaelid influence, I wouldnt dismiss Cromagnid totally. There might be various elements involved. Sympathic appearance.
    Magna Europa est patria nostra
    STOP GATS! STOP LIBERALISM!

Last Online
    Friday, October 5th, 2007 @ 01:15 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Agrippa
    I think visigodo is right, Subnordid fits best. So Alpinid-Nordid with possible Dalofaelid influence, I wouldnt dismiss Cromagnid totally. There might be various elements involved. Sympathic appearance.
    She seems to have a lighter pigmentation than what one would expect for her phenotype, which I think is a Alpinid/Sub-Nordid intermediary (where the latter is predominant).

BTW, why do people always insist on displaying the ethnicity of the person to be classified? All it does is influence people to make choices based on stereotypes (i.e. that blonde-haired, blue-eyed people must be predominantly Nordid).

Last Online
    Thursday, February 11th, 2010 @ 12:22 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mixed Germanic
    Ancestry
    Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, English, Scottish
    Subrace
    Nordalpinoid
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    Married, happily
    Occupation
    Engraving
    Religion
    Gnesio evangelical catholick
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

She resembles a type I've seen in Hungary and Ukraine, I suppose it must be eastern Nordid-Alpinoid, more breadth than Oksana Baiul, but not too dissimilar.

Last Online
    Thursday, February 11th, 2010 @ 12:22 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mixed Germanic
    Ancestry
    Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, English, Scottish
    Subrace
    Nordalpinoid
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    Married, happily
    Occupation
    Engraving
    Religion
    Gnesio evangelical catholick
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Re: Sarah Chalke

Just found this in relation to Oksana Baiul:

Figure skaters Sarah Hughes and Irina Slutskaya stood on the medal-winners' podium at the 2002 Olympic Games in Salt Lake City.
    Along with a talent for triple jumps and difficult spins on ice, they shared the little-known fact that each had a Jewish parent.
    This fall, 1994 Olympic figure skating champion Oksana Baiul discovered that she, too, belonged to that small group of skating Olympians with Jewish roots.
    American gold-medal winner Hughes has a Jewish mother; her two older brothers became bar mitzvah. Slutskaya of Russia, who won the second-place silver medal, has a Jewish father. (American Sasha Cohen, who came in 4th at Salt Lake City, is also Jewish.)
    Baiul, 26, returned to her Ukrainian hometown in late September, reuniting with a father she had never really known. She also confirmed a vague rumor she had heard years ago: her maternal grandmother was Jewish.
    At the age of 15, the skinny blonde with a wide, toothy grin and a graceful, lyrical skating style stunned the skating world by capturing the gold medal at the 1993 World Championships. The following year, she repeated her gold-medal winning performance at the Olympics in Lillehammer, Norway. Her story was all the more compelling because the media portrayed her as an orphan.
    An only child, Baiul at age 13 lost her mother to ovarian cancer, and she eventually went to live with her skating coach. Her maternal grandparents had died several years before. She didn't remember her father, who disappeared from her life after her parents separated when she was 2.
    Baiul could remember seeing her father only once before, in 1991 at her mother's funeral. She refused to speak to him then.
    At age 16, as the new Olympic champion, Baiul moved to America, unable to speak English, but suddenly very rich and famous. Other people, she said, made decisions for her. She bought a $450,000 house in Simsbury, Conn., and enjoyed wild parties and lots of drinking.
    In January 1997, driving 100 mph while intoxicated, Baiul crashed her green Mercedes Benz into some trees. Escaping with only a gash to the head that required 12 stitches, Baiul didn't hit bottom until the following year. Out of shape, overweight, with her career foundering, she entered alcohol rehabilitation. Baiul says she has not had a drink since April 25, 1998.
    "It's another birthday I celebrate every year," says the skater, who is represented by IMG, the Cleveland-based sports marketing company.
    A year ago, she decided she wanted to find her father. "I wanted to know where I was coming from, whose genes I wear," she says in a phone interview.
    Now happily engaged to Ukrainian immigrant Gene Sunik and contemplating having children of her own, Baiul says finding her roots, "a huge part of my life," was increasingly important.
    For a year Baiul tried to find her father through the Red Cross and the Russian consulate. Finally, she called the director of an ice rink in her Ukrainian hometown. As a favor to her, he knocked on doors in the neighborhood where her father once lived.
    "In Russia, everybody knows each other," says Baiul in her lilting, accented English. In two days, the rink director found Sergei Baiul. This past September, for the first time in 10 years, the skater returned to Dniprotetrovs'k, the town where she was born and where her mother died. As she drove to her father's house, she was nervous and unsure of her reception. But upon arrival, when she saw a man with thinning, graying hair holding a big bouquet of flowers, she tearfully rushed into his outstretched arms.
    Almost immediately, she felt at home. Sergei showed her the clippings he had saved of her skating feats; they looked at each other's photos from the intervening years. She also bonded with the grandmother she had never known.
    She doesn't blame Sergei for never trying to get in touch with her. Now, he's "trying to be a good father, making up for all those years he missed," she says.
    While in Dniprotetrovs'k, she asked her father and grandmother if "it was true I have Jewish blood." They assured her that the whispers she had heard as a child were indeed fact.
    "My mom's mom was Jewish, so that means my mom was Jewish," says Baiul, noting the matriarchal lineage that traditionally defines a Jew. "That means I am a Jewish person, too."
    Her maternal grandmother, a Hungarian Jew, was sent to Siberia during World War II. There she met her future husband.
    Baiul's mother, Marina, never told her about her Jewish heritage because "it was very dangerous to name yourself Jewish," says the skater. Marina grew up during the regime of brutal dictator Josef Stalin, who died in 1953.
    Even under subsequent Soviet Union leaders, "nobody would say anything besides 'I'm Russian,'" says Baiul. "(My mother) was trying to protect me."
    Although she was raised Russian Orthodox, Baiul says she was not shocked to find out about her Jewish roots. Her fiancé, who is half-Jewish, is "pretty much Jewish," she says. "For me, it's a perfect excuse not to put up a Christmas tree."
    She and Sunik, who live in New Jersey, celebrated Rosh Hashana this year with apples and honey and gefilte fish.
    "It's something new, it's sort of great, I enjoy and like it," she says of her newfound Jewish roots.
    She expects she and her husband-to-be will bring up their children with Jewish customs because they are very close to her future in-laws, who live in Queens, New York. "His father is going to bring them up as Jewish babies," she says, laughing. "It's a wonderful culture."
    Along with rediscovering her roots, Baiul has resurrected her professional skating career. In 2000, she took a break from skating. After two years off the ice, she traveled to Richmond, Va., to train with Valentin Nicolayev, who had helped coach her to Olympic fame. It took nine months for her to get back in skating form and regain some of her triple jumps.
    Beginning with an "Evening with Champions," an October charity fund raiser in Boston, she has returned to the ice in several events, including "Ice Wars," televised over Thanksgiving weekend. She is also making guest appearances with the touring show, "Stars on Ice," although she's not scheduled to perform in Cleveland. With Sunik taking care of the manufacturing and marketing logistics, she has also designed her own line of skate wear. Sunik owns a sportswear company, North-Sportif. While the two have yet to set a date for their wedding, Baiul insists it will be soon. And she plans to be married by a rabbi in a Jewish ceremony under a chuppah.

17-12-2003
    Marilyn H. Karfeld, clevelandjewishnews
    Send by e-mailAdd to bookmarksTopTop of the section
    http://english.sem40.ru/jewish_fortune/8444/