Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cats: The Jews of the Animal Kingdom?

Last Online
    Sunday, February 25th, 2007 @ 10:29 AM
    Subrace
    nordiſch-weſtiſch
    Single
    Politics
    Volk und Raſſe
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Cats: The Jews of the Animal Kingdom?

In today's newspaper there is a lomg report about the youth of Bernward Vesper, who was the sone of Will Vesper, a prominent v÷lkisch author during the Third Reich. Here's what his father's views about cats was, according to son Bernward:

Father didn't tolerate cats - for him they were "the Jews among the animals" and they were shooted regularly in the park of the estate. "They don't fit to us. They come from the Orient ... You can't train them. They don't arrange themselves in any community ... They are urban animals, they don't belong into the countryside. Somehow they are asocial. Germans love dogs."

I wonder what Ladygoeth thinks about this.

Last Online
    Wednesday, January 12th, 2005 @ 11:45 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Environmentalism and eugenics
    Religion
    occultism & Nature worship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Cats are intelligent, independent, and affectionate. :littlecat They also don't stink or drool, and are smart enough to use a litterbox :drool Cats are more in touch with nature than dogs; they still hunt on their own. I wouldn't say they are "urban."
    I think the German obsession with dogs comes from their faithfulness, their subservience/obedience, etc. They fit well with the militaristic Prussian attitude.

Senior Member Ominous Lord Spoonblade's Avatar
    Last Online
    Tuesday, September 26th, 2006 @ 12:55 AM
    Subrace
    shape-shifter
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Politics
    pride and power
    Religion
    I built the pyramids
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StrÝbog
    I think the German obsession with dogs comes from their faithfulness, their subservience/obedience, etc. They fit well with the militaristic Prussian attitude.
    German dogs are the best! DACHSHUNDS FOREVER!
    I envision a world where people dawning long white robes and elaborate headdresses run rampant down the streets, waving their arms in the air while screaming "we've gone mad, we've gone mad", like defrocked monks breaking the silence of ages past.

Spoonblade: Sharper than a knife and twice as deadly.

Last Online
    Tuesday, November 25th, 2008 @ 08:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandi
    Subrace
    Other
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single adult
    Occupation
    work
    Politics
    independent
    Religion
    seeking
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Cats are intelligent, independent, and affectionate. :littlecat They also don't stink or drool, and are smart enough to use a litterbox :drool Cats are more in touch with nature than dogs; they still hunt on their own. I wouldn't say they are "urban."
    There are cats on islands in the middle of the Pacific with nothing but insects :spider for them to live on. The cats ancestors had swum ashore from wrecked ships hundreds of years ago. Dogs would not of made it a week in the same situation and probably would have resorted to cannabilizing each other before croaking.

Dogs do seem a lot more expressive than cats in their own dumb way tho.

Gladstone
    Last edited by Gladstone; Sunday, September 7th, 2003 at 01:42 AM.
    Turman found a copy of The Graduate, and thought highly enough of the story that he made a movie he considered to be 90-percent faithful to the book.

But Turman and director Mike Nichols made one key adaptation, changing the Braddocks from WASP-y blonde characters into a dark-haired, more ethnic-looking family.

From NPR's Present at the Creation

http://www.npr.org/programs/morning/features/patc/graduate/

http://www.norcalmovies.com/TheGraduate/tg11.jpg

Account Disabled on Request
    Last Online
    Friday, January 8th, 2010 @ 08:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Lappland Lappland
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Leave it to Germans to classify even certain little animals as inferior and unworthy of life.

Cats are good pets, they aren't all lazy jewish creatures like this guy says. They have their own personalities like dogs, but generally they are more independent. Cats are good for urban environment or out in the country. My cats caught bugs, mice, bunny rabbits and other little critters who might be terrorizing me and my vegetable garden. They're very sadistic while eating their prey, it's kind of cool to watch your sweet little domesticated kitty return to it's wild roots. I once found my cat gnawing on a bunny rabbit carcass that she had eviscerated and quartered. I had other cats who did not like to hunt, but they taught themselves how to eat their cat food with their hands. My mother's cat taught itself how to use the toilet! :toilet

Cats will hang out with you when they want to, they aren't easily led like dogs. You don't have to bathe them unless they get really dirty. You usually don't have to train them much, just how to use the litterbox and how not to scratch the furniture. Give them a piece of wood or carpet to sharpen their claws on and that's that. They're easily amused by everyday items, you don't need to buy toys for them. An old shoelace and a pingpong ball is enough to keep a cat happy. You don't need to take them for walks. You can go on vacation and leave them with a big bowl of food and water and unlike dogs they won't eat themselves to death in the first day.

Kitties are sweet and cuddly, but wild and free. Hitler had kitties. Dr. Mengele had a kitty. I have a kitty.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I have lots of kitties.... :littlecat
    My favorite is my special guy that I've had the longest. He is big and fat and likes to hunt bunnies both large and small

Last Online
    Sunday, February 25th, 2007 @ 10:29 AM
    Subrace
    nordiſch-weſtiſch
    Single
    Politics
    Volk und Raſſe
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Wow, cool! Ever heard of the "Hitler Cat"? +

Link: http://bes.ismennt.is/evropa_kisur.htm

I wonder if it can raise its right paw and mew "Sieg Heil". :hehe

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 07:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

That Hitler cat is cool!

That German just didn't like cats is all, so of course he associates something he doesn't like with Jews. Objectively I don't see any relation. Cats are enjoyable to have around and can catch rodents and serve a purpose. Jews ARE the rodents.

I had my sweet little blue-eyed tabby-siamese cat hurt by a stray pit bull the other day, and I'm still upset about that. I guess I could say pit bulls are the ngrs of the dog world. That's also who seems to own a lot of them around here. It's a image they like to have, a big tough dog that will attack and kill, while they neglect the dog and won't take care of it. So then it runs away and attacks some neighbor's animals or potentially their child.

My cat was 5 seconds away from death. I heard a noise outside my door, and I go outside and my black cat has her hair up and then farther out I see my precious Ethereal laying on his back with the dog tearing at his throat. OMG I want to kill that dog. So I charge the dog screaming at him and he lets go and runs off. I scramble to get the cat to the vet, which is thankfully only a short ways down the street. He suffered a broken jaw, teeth were splayed out, some brain trauma, ruptured ear drums, but will recover.

Didn't help that the animal control person was such a jackass: completely apathetic and unhelpful. He was a white guy, who apparently doesn't get paid enough to be a real human being. There's some kind of personality in some whites around here, that makes them go off on these incredibly inane analogies that have absolutely no purpose. Like he goes into this story about how dogs have been attacking cats throughout history. Yeah, and humans have been killing humans throughout history too, you stupid mf'er. GD people are pissing me off.

What would you guys do if your innocent kitty was almost killed by a stray pit bull? I think I'll drive around the area and see if I can find a dog in someone's yard that matches the dog I remember.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordhammer
    I had my sweet little blue-eyed tabby-siamese cat hurt by a stray pit bull the other day, and I'm still upset about that. I guess I could say pit bulls are the ngrs of the dog world. That's also who seems to own a lot of them around here. It's a image they like to have, a big tough dog that will attack and kill, while they neglect the dog and won't take care of it. So then it runs away and attacks some neighbor's animals or potentially their child.
    It's been my constant observation that Negroes and white trash both like to have pit bulls or other violent guard-dog types which they use to feel tough, and then neglect/abuse. I think that spaying/neutering Negroes and white trash would be more productive than spaying/neutering stray animals.

What would you guys do if your innocent kitty was almost killed by a stray pit bull? I think I'll drive around the area and see if I can find a dog in someone's yard that matches the dog I remember.
    If he came back, I'd shoot the dog if no one would notice.
    Otherwise throw some drugged sausages into the dog's yard.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 07:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

It's been my constant observation that Negroes and white trash both like to have pit bulls or other violent guard-dog types which they use to feel tough, and then neglect/abuse. I think that spaying/neutering Negroes and white trash would be more productive than spaying/neutering stray animals.
    If he came back, I'd shoot the dog if no one would notice.
    Otherwise throw some drugged sausages into the dog's yard.
    What is your definition of "white trash"?

I've known many poor whites who didn't act like Negroes and didn't have dangerous animals, and if they did they usually took care of them.

Well, a gun shot around here is unlikely to go unnoticed. However, if it does come back and is a danger to me or my animals he will be shot. I'd prefer not to kill it actually, because I want to trace it to its owner and sue the owner for everything I can. I was told that by law you can't kill an animal unless it's a threat to a human life, of course I'd shoot it if I had to and claim that anyway.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast