Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Really Happened To James Traficant?

Strapu

What Really Happened To James Traficant?

Want to know what REALLY happened to Traficant? Why, the very same thing that happened to McCarthy, Forrestall, and any others who have opposed the jew domination of U.S. domestic and foreign policy. Still have doubts? Read it straight from the horse's mouth.

Jewish community won’t mourn as Traficant booted from Congress

By Sharon Samber

WASHINGTON, July 25 (JTA) — As a long-serving congressman leaves Capitol Hill, few in the Jewish community will shed any tears.
    Rep. James Traficant Jr. (D-Ohio) was expelled from the House of Representatives on Wednesday night after a colorful, 18-year tenure that included a less than amicable relationship with Jewish constituents and organizations.

Traficant was convicted of federal corruption charges in April. A House committee recommended last week that he be kicked out of Congress. Traficant, who for years voted against aid to Israel — because of his opposition to foreign aid in general — and supported accused Nazi war criminals, was hardly a favorite of the Jewish community.

While in recent years his voting record on Israel became somewhat more supportive, Traficant still managed to get himself in trouble with the Jewish community. Just after the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, he suggested that U.S. support for Israel had provoked the attacks. Jewish groups were outraged, and said Traficant was an embarrassment to Congress.

A long-standing controversy involved Traficant´s support for John Demjanjuk. Demjanjuk lost his U.S. citizenship in 1981 on evidence that he was the sadistic guard "Ivan the Terrible" at Treblinka from 1942-43. Demjanjuk was extradited to Israel in 1986 to stand trial for crimes against humanity. An Israeli court convicted Demjanjuk of being Ivan the Terrible and sentenced him to death in 1988.

He spent five years on death row during which time Traficant called for the Justice Department to reopen the case and asked Congress to probe the way the department´s Office of Special Investigations handled the case. Traficant criticized the dearth of non-Jewish witnesses in Demjanjuk´s investigation and said OSI concealed evidence that would have cleared Demjanjuk.

In 1993, the Israeli Supreme Court determined that there was reasonable doubt that Demjanjuk was the Treblinka guard and Demjanjuk subsequently returned to the United States. In 1998, the U.S. District Court in Cleveland threw out the original denaturalization order and reinstated Demjanjuk´s citizenship. Demjanjuk maintains that he did not serve as a guard at any concentration or death camp.

Even though Demjanjuk was not found to be the notorious prison guard, he was charged with aiding the Nazis. Earlier this year, a U.S. judge ruled that Demjanjuk should be deported because he lied about his wartime activities when entered the United States. Demjanjuk is currently appealing the ruling. As he was being investigated in January, Traficant sought to keep Jews off his jury because of the assistance he had given to Demjanjuk, fearing Jewish jurors would hold the issue against him.

His views on the Demjanjuk issue, and his other maverick stances, alienated Ohio Jewish voters, according to Bonnie Deutsch Burdman, director of the Jewish Community Relations Council of the Youngstown Area Jewish Federation. "These things have sat with the Jewish community for a long time," she said. "He never really garnered the support of the community."

Traficant also ruffled feathers in the Jewish community for his criticism of Israeli actions toward the Palestinians, and his attendance and support at neo-Nazi sponsored events over the years. In 1990, during a nationally televised talk show, Traficant identified a man in the audience as a "member of Jewish descent." The Youngstown Jewish community demanded an apology. Traficant, however, denied that he was an opponent of Israel or an anti-Semite, and said he would "not let certain Jewish factions make me one."

Traficant defended his positions on the House floor that year. "If one is to be branded an anti-Semite for standing up for the constitutional rights, Palestinian dignity, and demanding that American tax dollars be spent on America, so be it," he said. In his last appearance on the House floor, just before he was expelled, Traficant seemed as combative as ever.

"I´ll go to jail before I admit to a crime I didn´t commit," said Traficant, a former sheriff. Traficant has complained of being the target of a government conspiracy, and at times has also complained of being railroaded by a "powerful Jewish lobby." Traficant will be sentenced next week for his conviction for 10 counts of bribery, racketeering and tax evasion. Federal prosecutors have recommended that he serve at least seven years in prison.

A subcommittee of the House Standards of Official Conduct Committee found Traficant guilty on nine of 10 House rules violations. Traficant became only the second congressman to be expelled from the House since the Civil War. Nevertheless, he is vowing to run for office again.

Source: http://www.jta.org/page_view_story.asp?intarticleid=11636&i ntcategoryid=3

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germanic
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    GPWW
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Exclamation Tribune: White Nationalists, Conspiracy Theorists Join Traficant’s Cause

White nationalists, conspiracy theorists join Traficant’s cause

By BILL RODGERS / Tribune Chronicle

Conspiracy theorists, white nationalists and visitors to a Web site kept by a former ranking member of the Ku Klux Klan were calling on their readers to send money and shows of support to former congressman Jim Traficant during his prison sentence. Former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard David Duke's personal Web site and blog contains calls to send contributions to Traficant's canteen fund.

Duke, president of European American Union and Rights Organization, also posted a Traficant letter that was being circulated through several Web sites. The letter, which is attributed to Traficant and says the federal government sought revenge against him, explains that people can send help to his wife at her home address, which it lists.

It is not known if anyone answered the calls to send Traficant money. Canteen contributions are not public record, according to the Ohio Department of Corrections, and Tish Traficant, who confirmed the letter was from her husband but was not aware of where it was appearing, said she would not comment on whether anyone sent her money.

She said her husband did not intend to be part of Duke's Web site. Duke has not returned a call seeking comment. In the letter, Traficant claims the U.S. Department of Justice targeted him for defeating an earlier criminal conspiracy case, one in which he represented himself in court. Traficant wrote that ''the straw that broke the camel's back'' was his support for John Demjanjuk, who faced execution in Israel in the early 1990s on charges of being a Nazi death camp guard nicknamed ''Ivan the Terrible.''
    Traficant pushed for the case to be reopened, which led to new evidence suggesting that Demjanjuk was not the guard. His death sentence was overturned.

''My investigation, in conjunction with John Demjanjuk's beautiful family, proved not only that John was innocent, but also that the (U.S.) Justice Department knew he was not guilty - even before they took him to court! Shame, shame!!'' the letter states.
    The letter also alleges that he knows facts about ''Waco, Ruby Ridge, Pan Am Flight 103, Jimmy Hoffa and the assassination of President John F. Kennedy'' and that he may yet divulge this information.

After stating that he hopes someday the truth will come out, Traficant's letter states: ''Many of you have asked what you can do for me. I appreciate this. You can help my family.'' He then gives his wife's address. Tish Traficant said her husband wouldn't know where the letter was circulating since Traficant hasn't had access to a computer in prison. She said she rarely uses hers.
    ''We have no control over the Internet. I'd never think of looking there,'' she said.

Tish Traficant said she's received many letters of support from both inside and outside the Mahoning Valley. Two more came on the morning she was interviewed over the phone. ''We've had tremendous, tremendous support from everyone. We've been so lucky,'' she said. The letter has appeared on local Web sites, conspiracy theory sites, Duke's site and the white pride forum StormFront.org, where posters there said they would send Traficant letters of support.

Demjanjuk, a retired autoworker from Cleveland, has been in German custody since May on accusations that he was an accessory to murder at the Sobibor death camp. The 1993 conviction, which was overturned, had accused Demjanjuk of operating a gas chamber at Treblinka death camp. Demjanjuk claims he was not a Nazi, but a captured Red Army soldier.

In the case of Duke's Web site, articles are picked up from other sources and posted to the blog. The letter and information on where to send contributions is credited to author Michael Collins Piper, who said Duke's site administration did not ask him for permission.
    The letter appears with other news and opinion articles on Traficant and Demjanjuk. It includes the theory that Traficant's charges were trumped up by the federal government to get revenge on the congressman for embarrassing the Justice Department and an Israel lobby over the Demjanjuk case.

Piper said Duke was not relevant to Traficant at all and that Traficant doesn't represent the views of people like Duke. ''He has nothing to do with Jim Traficant or the biggest railroad job that I've ever seen politically,'' Piper said in a phone interview. ''There's stuff I've written about Traficant that's showing up in places I don't even know. It's like (six) degrees of separation with the Internet now.''
    Piper is the author of the book ''Target: Traficant'' which alleges that the government was cobbling together a case against Traficant for his criticism of the Clinton administration, his opposition to sending foreign aid to Israel, his support of Demjanjuk and for demanding that U.S. troops secure the Mexican border.

His book states that the point of the trial was to discredit Traficant, and that the FBI, Justice Department, mass media and pro-Israel factions colluded to make people think Traficant was simply another crooked politician. To do this, Piper claims the FBI tracked people in Youngstown who were suspected of other crimes and offered them plea bargains in return for giving them dirt on Traficant. Among other allegations, Piper also states that the case appeared to be fixed because it was presided over by a judge whose husband did work for U.S. Aerospace Group. John J. Cafaro, who was a government witness against Traficant, owned U.S. Aerospace.

Piper also alleges that government prosecutors made an ex-resident on Traficant's farm believe the politician was out to kill her.
    Coverage of the trial reported on both of these developments. Traficant remained defiant during the sentencing even as he was being criticized by the judge for espousing conspiracy theories and the opinion that judges were the tools of the federal government.
    When asked if he cared that Duke's Web site lifted the Traficant letter, Piper said he did not care.

''It doesn't make a difference to me. The truth is the truth and if the devil will repeat back what I've said then I'm flattered," he said. The letter also alleges that he knows facts about ''Waco, Ruby Ridge, Pan Am Flight 103, Jimmy Hoffa and the assassination of President John F. Kennedy''
    So that are James Traficant's "real crimes"! Defending John Demjanuk, "denying" parts of the holocaust and saying 911 was an Inside Job adds to this. There you have your model "thought criminal" and "Enemy of the State".[/quote]

http://www.tribtoday.com/page/content.detail/id/526652.html

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germanic
    State
    GPWW
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Traficant: Israel Controls US Congress and the Media

Traficant: Israel has stranglehold on U.S.

-" I'm the No.1 target of the Israeli lobby and AIPAC."

FMR. Rep. James Traficant who was recently released from prison, talks about on a Fox News Interview about the Israeli grip on US foreign policy, talks about his defense of John Demjanjuk, (currently in extradited to Germany for war crimes during WWII) who was accused as being "Ivan the terrible" by the Simon Weisenthal Center, killing many Jews in Ukraine (later turned out to be a false accusation), and talks about being the target of AIPAC (American Israel Public Affairs Committee) and mentions that how Israel gets $15 Billion (charged on US taxpayers) annual aid from USA.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Last Online
    Monday, August 6th, 2012 @ 07:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Computer CAD/ Civil
    Politics
    Libertarian/Conservative
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Traficant is a great guy, and the only Democrat that is not a communist.

He was also a major threat to the globalist agenda. I hope he does run and beats the hell out of the Dem-o-Trotskyist.

Knew his prison term was a frame up job from day one.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germanic
    State
    GPWW
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

James Traficant

Note that he was the only American who had the guts to fly to Israel and save a White man, John Demjanuk, from the gallon, telling the Israeli Supreme Court straight in the face that their charges were based on fraudulent evidence.

Last Online
    8 Hours Ago @ 03:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mostly German/Some English/Some Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    Far Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Conspiracy theorists, white nationalists and visitors to a Web site kept by a former ranking member of the Ku Klux Klan were calling on their readers to send money and shows of support to former congressman Jim Traficant during his prison sentence.
    For most people this line interprets as:

Lunatics, crazies, and other odd ball visitors to a Web site kept by a former ranking member of the Ku Klux Klan, we repeat, a former ranking member of the Ku Klux Klan were calling on their psycho followers to send (blood)money and shows of support(hog calls) to former congressman(Elected before his Nazi ways were known to his decieved voters) Jim Traficant(Grand Wizard) during his prison sentence.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germanic
    State
    GPWW
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Traficant- Populist Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    For most people this line interprets as:

Lunatics, crazies, and other odd ball visitors to a Web site kept by a former ranking member of the Ku Klux Klan, we repeat, a former ranking member of the Ku Klux Klan were calling on their psycho followers to send (blood)money and shows of support(hog calls) to former congressman(Elected before his Nazi ways were known to his decieved voters) Jim Traficant(Grand Wizard) during his prison sentence.

The reasons were mounting: First he defended John Demjanuk, stealing from the Israelis the show, or better the show trial , then he attacked (as a Dem) the Clinton administration on several occasions, and then came what i believe was the last nail in his coffin: He called 911 an Inside Job and accused the Bush administration of lying in the anthrax scandal and lying towards the Iraq war.
    Then he was bombarded by the Feds with tax evasion and fraud charges.

His supposed "Nazi" supporters are Mike Piper and David Duke. Well, he has a lot more support, even from the left, but they don't say that in the article.

The same clip put up by a WN.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Jews control America. Former Ohio congressman James Traficant talks about how the jews run the United States government.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    Far Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MCPThree View Post

The reasons were mounting: First he defended John Demjanuk, stealing from the Israelis the show, or better the show trial , then he attacked (as a Dem) the Clinton administration on several occasions, and then came what i believe was the last nail in his coffin: He called 911 an Inside Job and accused the Bush administration of lying in the anthrax scandal and lying towards the Iraq war.
    Then he was bombarded by the Feds with tax evasion and fraud charges.

His supposed "Nazi" supporters are Mike Piper and David Duke. Well, he has a lot more support, even from the left, but they don't say that in the article.
    I have been a supporter of his for quite some time now. When he went to prison I was afraid that something was going to happen to cause him to be silenced permanently. Hopefully he will continue as he always has.

On September 6, 2009, 1200 supporters welcomed him home with "Welcome home Jimbo" printed on T-shirts. "I think it's time to tell the FBI and the IRS that this is our country and we're tired -- tired of the pressure, tired of the political targeting, tired of a powerful central government that is crippling America," he said. Traficant said he hasn't decided yet whether he will run again for Congress, and that he forfeited his future. He also said he doesn't care about what anyone did to him or does to him in the future. "I'm going to say what I think is right, I'm going to do what I think is right," he said. "And if it offends some people, then so be it."

In an interview with FOX NEWS Greta Van Susteren, he said he was the number one target of AIPAC and the U.S. Justice Department. Traficant denied he is anti-Semitic that "They [Israel] control much of the media, they control much of the commerce of the country, and they control powerfully both bodies of the Congress. They own the Congress."

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    Far Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Hmm...somehow an old post of mine got bumped.
    Not that I mind. I'm just curious as to why it did if I didn't do it myself, or one of the mods as well.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 4th, 2012 @ 06:10 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Single adult
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Rep. James Traficant on the Derek Black Show 3-04-2010

James Traficant is insightful, hilarious and brutally honest as usual as he talks about taxes, the Israeli lobby, the Demjanjuk case and the implosion of the United States of America and has a loud and clear decentralization message (thats music to my ears ). He also makes a prediction that Alaska will be the first state to succeed from the republic.

A typical Traficant comment in the beginning of the show, commenting on hes seven year prison sentence.
    I could have had a pardon within the first year, all I had to do was admit guilt and I told em to shove that pardon up their ass.
    The show itself is kinda uninteresting until Traficant comes on at 53min in and then the one man show begins .
    http://www.wpww.com/einsamann/The_De...how_100304.mp3
    Defamation-What is anti-Semitism today?http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=131762

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast