Thread: Jews: Religion or Race?

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 4th, 2007 @ 10:37 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Jews: Religion or Race?

What is your opinion about the Jews, are they a Religion (which no one can doubt, or not?) and/or a Race? Could you help me form my opinion.

Ritter

Both.
    The traditional semetic race and then there are the ones of different races that were converted.

Turk182

Post Both

I think they are one of the most refined races in the world. You can be a christian or muslim or buddhist if you want to but they will not accept you to the Judaism no matter how much you want to be a jewish blood sucker.

It is their religion that makes them a race. So like der Ritter said...both!

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 4th, 2007 @ 10:37 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I agree with you guys said. Ritter mentioned semitic Jews, what about non-Semitic Jews like for example Alicia Silverstone, can they be considered Aryans by race and Jewish by religion?

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.
    Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Im quoting the racial Magus - Richard McCulloch

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jews -- Divided into Ashkenazic, Sephardic and Oriental branches. All trace their pre-Diaspora (the dispersion of Jews outside of Israel) origins to the ancient Hebrews, who originally belonged to the Orientalid or Arabid subrace of the Mediterranid race. It is likely that by the beginning of the Diaspora they were already hybridized with Armenid elements. Racially, the Diaspora is largely a history of further hybridization with the populations of the different regions in which the various Jewish groups resided. The modern Ashkenazic branch associated with eastern Europe, by far the most numerous, is a primarily Armenid blend including lesser elements of Orientalid, Turanid, Ladogan, Alpine, Dinaric and Nordish origin. The Sephardic branch is primarily an Orientalid-Armenid blend hybridized with West Mediterraneans. The Oriental branch remains basically true to the pre-Diaspora type.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got some books at home by Kaj Birket-smith suggesting Jews are primary Semitic mixed with Armenian racial type and slightly oriental and perhaps Negroid also, for instance the phenotypic nose of Jews are classic archetypical Armenian.

Rosoner

I think that Jews are only race. They want to hide themself behind religion!

Zvaci

Hellstar made very good point-Jews are race of bastards,yes thay are the race-Bastard race.
    Adolf Hitler said that thay try to accept the shape of the host population in order thay cann be infiltrate among gentiles-but thay allways remane what thay are-The jewish leeches.

Yewish religion is allso somethig thay have imitated from other nations-so thay are allso religion-Bastard religion.

Last Online
    Friday, June 27th, 2003 @ 02:23 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Their race would not be as much a problem if they would just stop trying to make their world their foot-stool.

Everthing they touch has an air of unreality about it ... from their pseudo-economics to their damned movies with those improbable plots and impossible characters.

The Jew as he stands today is our mortal enemy and more people had better start waking up.

jimbtx

The thing is the jews use adoption,conversion,etc to adopt others to their groups in order to use them as sympathizers.

They call them SAYINS!

The trick is to dump the word jew which has no real meaning & simply call them zionist zealots.

& simply stick to pointing out the biggotry & hatred of their Talmud!& point out the contradiction of someone calling themselves 1/2 jewish!

When is the last time you saw someone call themselves 1/2 catholic or 1/4 Buddhist???

Force them to take a side on what is jewish!Jim

Last Online
    Thursday, May 8th, 2003 @ 03:24 AM
    Occupation
    Personal Trainer/Counselor/White Warrior
    Politics
    Aryan Blood
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post my two cents

Well I heard it from an Israeli, saying the term "Jew" originally comes from Judea. So Does that mean if any aryan is born in Judea or Israel he is a "JEW"? I think most religions in general reflect zionist origins and i refuse to follow anything as that.
    I honestly think being a "JEW" is not so much racial, it's more of an agenda perhaps. I mean for example I have seen white Jews, Black, arabic, they come in all different variaties... to me they are not a race or religion, they are a disease that needs to be cured(killed)!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast