Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The next Pope might be African...

Account Disabled on Request
    Last Online
    Friday, January 8th, 2010 @ 08:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Lappland Lappland
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Post The next Pope might be African...

I read the next Pope might be a black African. My father and his family would become Lutheran if that happens..

Sideways to the Sun
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Thursday, September 18th, 2008 @ 04:55 PM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Rebel
    Politics
    Anti-Neophilia
    Religion
    Traditional Catholicism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Last Online
    Monday, April 4th, 2016 @ 11:13 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Originally posted by ladygoeth33
    I read the next Pope might be a black African. My father and his family would become Lutheran if that happens..
    Some of the most educated, traditionalist and conservative Catholic clergymen are from Africa and Southeast Asia. I don't think picking one of them as a candidate is a sign of political correctness. I'd rather see it as an attempt to steer a corrupted, ecumenical, wishy-washy church back into track, towards its pre-Vaticanum II glory.

Lutherans on the other hand are about the most liberal, "progressive", degenerated denomination in Europe. My paternal family were Pomeranian Old Lutherans, a denomination that has been almost completely wiped out after Poles and Russians stole eastern Germany in 1945. The average age of the last Old Lutheran church community here is 78. Ten more years and they will be gone.
    And all my youth passed by sad-hearted,
    the joy of Spring was never mine;
    Autumn blows through me dread of parting,
    and my heart dreams and longs to die.

- Nikolaus Lenau (1802-1850)

Real misanthropes are not found in solitude, but in the world; since it is experience of life, and not philosophy, which produces real hatred of mankind.

- Giacomo Leopardi (1798-1837)

Sideways to the Sun
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Rebel
    Politics
    Anti-Neophilia
    Religion
    Traditional Catholicism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Originally posted by Phlegethon
    Some of the most educated, traditionalist and conservative Catholic clergymen are from Africa and Southeast Asia. I don't think picking one of them as a candidate is a sign of political correctness. I'd rather see it as an attempt to steer a corrupted, ecumenical, wishy-washy church back into track, towards its pre-Vaticanum II glory.
    That's heartening to hear, Phlegethon.
    I hope your right about that

Last Online
    Monday, December 11th, 2006 @ 02:51 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phlegethon
    Sure, the Negroes will save the Catholic Church and restore its "old glory".

Well, some of them still have first-hand experience in witch hunts, so maybe one can build on that.

Last Online
    Monday, April 4th, 2016 @ 11:13 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tryggvi
    Sure, the Negroes will save the Catholic Church and restore its "old glory".
    Saint Augustine by nowadays standards would be considered a negro, too. Right now I do not see any change to the better orchestrated by Europeans.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryggvi
    Well, some of them still have first-hand experience in witch hunts, so maybe one can build on that.
    Maybe they should start hunting trendy white agnostics first. They do more damage than all alleged witches throughout history combined.
    And all my youth passed by sad-hearted,
    the joy of Spring was never mine;
    Autumn blows through me dread of parting,
    and my heart dreams and longs to die.

- Nikolaus Lenau (1802-1850)

Real misanthropes are not found in solitude, but in the world; since it is experience of life, and not philosophy, which produces real hatred of mankind.

- Giacomo Leopardi (1798-1837)

Last Online
    Monday, December 11th, 2006 @ 02:51 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phlegethon
    Saint Augustine by nowadays standards would be considered a negro, too. Right now I do not see any change to the better orchestrated by Europeans.
    Change to "the better"? To which "old glory"? Children's Crusades? Double and triple papacies? Orgies and gluttony? The indulgence? Rectal and vaginal pears? Religious wars, forced conversions, and massacres against heathens and heretics? Censorship and oppression of science? Third world missionarism and the ransacking of pagan cultures? Prohibition of birth control for the colored masses?

Rectal, oral, or vaginal pear. Its name comes from its shape. This instrument had a screw mechanism by which it was progressively expanded to the maximum aperture of the two or three elements it was made of. This instrument was forced into the mouth or rectum of male victims and into the vagina of female victims. The oral, rectal, or vaginal pear was inflicted on people guilty of sodomy, on women guilty of adultery, people guilty of incest or sexual union with Satan, and it was also inflicted on heretical preachers and blasphemers. This torture has in itself the implicit idea of inflicting punishment that was opposite to the kind of crime one had been charged with.

The history, er, criminal record of this oriental desert religion is long and damning. The destructive effects the secular reflection of its values has on modern Europe might beat all its previous crimes easily, though. Many of the fruits remain still to be reaped in the decades to come.

Maybe they should start hunting trendy white agnostics first. They do more damage than all alleged witches throughout history combined.
    Trendy white agnostics à la Goethe, Mill, Curie, and Mencken did damage only to ignorance and superstitions. But no doubt that Sprenger and de Torquemada would have hunted them down.

Sideways to the Sun
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Rebel
    Politics
    Anti-Neophilia
    Religion
    Traditional Catholicism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

When I think of the trendy athiestic founders of Communism or the trendy athiestic proponents of the French Revolution and their pseudo-religion of Liberlism, I would have to assent in favour of Phlegethon.

Last Online
    Wednesday, January 12th, 2005 @ 11:45 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Environmentalism and eugenics
    Religion
    occultism & Nature worship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Milesian
    When I think of the trendy athiestic founders of Communism or the trendy athiestic proponents of the French Revolution and their pseudo-religion of Liberlism, I would have to assent in favour of Phlegethon.
    You're creating a false dichotomy between atheistic liberalism and "traditional Catholic values." Both have the blood of millions upon millions on their hands. What about the Albigensians? The 30 Years War? The Crusades that Thorburn brought up? Catholics always tell me that these acts were not in the "true spirit of Catholicism" or that those who committed them were not "real Catholics." The Communists I talk to say the same thing about Stalinist purges and Maoist mass famine. Additionally, the Catholics have the added problem that the Pope is "God's representative on Earth," making such papally-sanctioned events difficult to explain away, to say the least. Remember the Avignon papacy? At least the Communists can claim human fallibility for their atrocities, rather than the whims of YHWH and his Jew-on-a-stick son.
    If the choice comes down to humanistic liberal atheism or traditional Christianity, I choose neither.

Sideways to the Sun
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Rebel
    Politics
    Anti-Neophilia
    Religion
    Traditional Catholicism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

You're creating a false dichotomy between atheistic liberalism and "traditional Catholic values." Both have the blood of millions upon millions on their hands.
    What about the Albigensians?

They were Cathars and I have covered them previously in a post some months ago. Their values included perpetual chastity, commending the abandonment of your spouse, not keeping oaths,collective suicide by starvation (Endura), and absolute fidelity being deeply inculcated (ie brainwashing). They were also violent and for a time were considered a grave threat to Christianity. As you can see, not only the survival of the Catholic Church but most likely our entire race would have been under threat if they had not been nuetralised. Extinction is the logical consequence of their values. Personally, I'm quite happy that they were supressed and even anti-Catholic Protestants have agreed that the Church was right in it's supression of what was the ancient equivalent of today's crazy cults.

The 30 Years War?

Are you suggesting the Catholic Church is solely responsible for this politico-Religious war ? What action was it and the soverigns loyal to it supposed to take?

The Crusades that Thorburn brought up?

Among them the destruction of the numerically superior Turkish fleet and the almost certain prevention of Europe being over-run by the Muslin hordes? The good points are often convieniently overlooked. Our very survival may well be owed to these events

Catholics always tell me that these acts were not in the "true spirit of Catholicism" or that those who committed them were not "real Catholics."

It depends on what specific attributes of what specific events you are reffering to. I don't feel the need to defend anything brought up so far, at least not in general

The Communists I talk to say the same thing about Stalinist purges and Maoist mass famine.

So there is some hope for them

Additionally, the Catholics have the added problem that the Pope is "God's representative on Earth," making such papally-sanctioned events difficult to explain away, to say the least. Remember the Avignon papacy?

But no-one says that the Pope cannot make mistakes (although these mistakes are events not related here). The Pope enjoys infallibilty under only very strict and rare circumstances (which are too long and theologically complicated to go into just now in any detail). He is ultimately human and prone to error like the rest of us.

At least the Communists can claim human fallibility for their atrocities, rather than the whims of YHWH and his Jew-on-a-stick son.

Such provocative and vulgar utterings are beneath you , my friend. You do yourself a great injustice there.

If the choice comes down to humanistic liberal atheism or traditional Christianity, I choose neither.

But the choice you gave yourself was one of the other. There was no third option given to opt out. Okay, I'm being a little facaetious there

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast