Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Mad Holy War on Danish Newspaper

Quote Originally Posted by Jyllandsposten
    Holy war against newspaper

By The Copenhagen Post
    Internet collages threatening Denmark and daily newspaper Jyllands-Posten with death and retribution have begun circulating on the internet after the newspaper published caricatures of Muslim prophet Mohammed

Bombs exploding over pictures of Danish daily Jyllands-Posten and blood flowing over the national flag and a map of Denmark are among the images circulating on the internet after the newspaper printed twelve cartoons of the Muslim prophet Mohammed last month. Daily newspaper Berlingske Tidende reported that the internet collages, posted in the name of an unknown organisation calling itself 'The Glory Brigades in Northern Europe', showed pictures of various tourist attractions in Denmark and stated that 'The Mujahedeen have numerous targets in Denmark - very soon you all will regret this', amongst other things.
    Another picture showed soldiers, armed with bombs, over a map of Denmark, with blood spattered over parts of the country.
    The front page of Jyllands-Posten featured prominently on many of the four collages. The newspaper has been criticised by Muslims for printing the cartoons, and was forced to hire security guards after receiving hate mail and death threats over the telephone.
    The newspaper asked illustrators to make the cartoons after reports that artists were reluctant to illustrate a book on Mohammed for fear of Muslim retribution. The daily's editors said the cartoons were a test of whether the threat of Islamic terrorism had limited the freedom of expression in Denmark.
    The Glory Brigades have similarities with another internet group calling itself 'Al-Queda's Chapter in Northern Europe', which has also posted threats against Northern European countries and praised the London bombings in July.
    Though a single individual, or a small group of people, may turn out to be responsible for the internet threats, terrorism researcher Anja Dalgaard-Nielsen from the Danish Institute of International Studies warned against not taking the propaganda seriously. She said Al-Queda and its sympathisers had taken the internet into their service.
    'We know that the internet is used both for propaganda and for actual terrorism instructions. It makes it more difficult for intelligence agencies to identify potential terrorists, because the internet reduces their need for physically passing through country's borders in the recruitment and training process,' she said.
    Dalgaard-Nielsen pointed out, however, that the text on the website looked homemade. The language was more direct and less florid with Koran quotes than the original Al-Queda organisation preferred in their messages.
    Fourteen days ago, sources in the Italian intelligence service warned that a Moroccan group with a connection to the al-Queda network had members in Scandinavia.
    Søren Hove, terrorism researcher at the Odense University, said the message displayed in the collages was so threatening that it should be investigated by the police. On the other hand, he said, such anonymous threats should be taken with a grain of salt.
    'We shouldn't allow this to upset us,' he said. 'Anyone with a minimal knowledge of computers and photoshop can create such internet collages just to raise hell. My guess is that it was someone who lives here, who is angry with Jyllands-Posten, which doesn't mean he has the desire or resources to carry the threats out.'
    http://www.jp.dk/english_news/artikel:aid=3334090/

Last Online
    Thursday, February 11th, 2010 @ 12:22 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mixed Germanic
    Ancestry
    Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, English, Scottish
    Subrace
    Nordalpinoid
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    Married, happily
    Occupation
    Engraving
    Religion
    Gnesio evangelical catholick
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Post Re: Holy War on Danish Newspaper

Strange, I think this paper, though one of my favorite Danish, has always been a bit too leftist.

But naturally moroccans and other afroasiatics can only respond in the language of threats and violence instead of comprehending other solutions, such as leaving where they're not welcome! In this sense they have always been 'unilingual' and, just as in the real sense, find it difficult to "learn another language".

Last Online
    Sunday, December 14th, 2008 @ 06:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Tydal/Litorid/Nordid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Identitär
    Religion
    Indo-europeisk Traditionalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Post Re: Holy War on Danish Newspaper

Quote Originally Posted by Thiudans
    Strange, I think this paper, though one of my favorite Danish, has always been a bit too leftist.

But naturally moroccans and other afroasiatics can only respond in the language of threats and violence instead of comprehending other solutions, such as leaving where they're not welcome! In this sense they have always been 'unilingual' and, just as in the real sense, find it difficult to "learn another language".
    Another interesting thing is that Swedish media has been totally silent about this. Maybe it doesn't fit into their fantasy worldview that 3500 "Scandinavian" Muslims protest against the freedom of speech?

Last Online
    Friday, February 24th, 2006 @ 10:05 PM
    Country
    Germany Germany
    (learning) brewer
    Politics
    revolutionary Reactionary
    Religion
    ancient gods around father Odin
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post AW: Holy War on Danish Newspaper

Very sad what i learned just today about the North. What´s going on in this world is unbelievable.
    Next april i was planing a trip through Danmark to visit Sweden cause i wanted
    to spend a time where only people of my kind live and now i hear this.

But worst of all LISTEN:
    A few weeks ago i saw in TV something about Danish Nationalist. The moderator criticized them and told that they would be living in a country with
    hard laws that wouldn´t allow foreigners to come there easily and that Danmark wouldn´t have any problems of that kind.
    Never the media says anything about that so we in Germany simply didn´t
    know that.
    Makes sure that the Media isn´t free at all it is controlled by Ene... better
    to say by someone who is no friend of us.