Politics
    Anarcho-Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: Med ?

Quote Originally Posted by REX
    Of course, Velázquez was from Andalucia (South of Spain) .The swarthy elements of Spain have non white origin.
    You might be interested in this refutation by Hidalgo.

I am part-Galician, by the way.
    "The great African, the great ancient African! Here you have an expression, ancient African, which can be opposed to modern European, and which is at least of equal value. St. Augustine was African and he was of the ancient world; so was Tertullian. And why should we not say: 'We must Africanize ourselves ancientwise,' or 'We must ancientize ourselves Africanwise?'"

-- Miguel de Unamuno

Last Online
    Friday, March 12th, 2004 @ 01:12 PM
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    spanish-nazionalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by galvez
    I wonder how "randomly selected" these Spaniards are. A few of them look like Northern Europeans, and one in fact is blonde. Perhaps you selected the most "Nordish" Spaniards you could find to give a false impression of Spain. The swarthy elements of Spain are well-known and there is no reason to hide it. Velazquez, Spain's greatest artist, looked nothing like those individuals you posted. (I am green-eyed and largely UP, and have been classified as a "Paleo-Atlantid." However, I see nothing wrong with brown-eyed Spaniards, and feel no need to hide them, which is why I had Velazquez on my avatar when I first posted at Skadi).

Hello Galvez, we don´t know hoy "randomly selected" are those. I didn´t what exaple put to you but this is great: search for the Spanish players of real madrid in this page, you will see how can a spanish look like, nobody selected this guys but their soccer skills:

http://www.realmadrid.com/web_realma...illafutbol.jsp

Last Online
    Friday, March 12th, 2004 @ 01:12 PM
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    spanish-nazionalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I wonder how "randomly selected" these Spaniards are. A few of them look like Northern Europeans, and one in fact is blonde. Perhaps you selected the most "Nordish" Spaniards you could find to give a false impression of Spain. The swarthy elements of Spain are well-known and there is no reason to hide it. Velazquez, Spain's greatest artist, looked nothing like those individuals you posted. (I am green-eyed and largely UP, and have been classified as a "Paleo-Atlantid." However, I see nothing wrong with brown-eyed Spaniards, and feel no need to hide them, which is why I had Velazquez on my avatar when I first posted at Skadi).

Hello Galvez, we don´t know hoy "randomly selected" are those. I didn´t what exaple put to you but this is great: search for the Spanish players of real madrid in this page, you will see how can a spanish look like, nobody selected this guys but their soccer skills:

http://www.realmadrid.com/web_realma...illafutbol.jsp

Anyway, i belive in my race, in my country, my heritage and my land´s history and i am proud of being spanish. Do you think spain is not white? if you are lucky and you have moeny to travel, just travel to spain and then judge.

Last Online
    Sunday, February 11th, 2007 @ 02:42 AM
    Pro-white
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks, but these examples are not too much good for example the photo of the basque football player URZAIZ : I saw this guy IN PERSON several times -on the street not in Stadium-some years ago, he is not dark his only problem is that he likes UVA RAYS. The other photos are taked with very bad quality INDURAIN is not dark either and with Lucía Echevarría the same. Spain is not a monolithic racial block justly France, Germany , Italy... and the swarthy elements are not the common racial background (for me swarty elements are persons tanned with gypsy look).

Anyway, I am not a fan of the basque race but I respect it.

Last Online
    Thursday, May 10th, 2012 @ 02:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Slavic
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

"whiskers may reveal a few strands of red or even blond. Blond hair may be seen, but it is the exception. Its presence does not require some invasion of Goths or Scyths or the miscegenation of Crusaders. One of the characteristics of the Mediterranean race is a minority tendency toward blondism. This is seen much more frequently in the eyes, since blond hair, which appears in infants, usually darkens as the hair coarsens with age."

http://www.geocities.com/dienekesp/coonmed.html

Last Online
    Monday, May 3rd, 2010 @ 07:45 PM
    Subrace
    Padanian
    Occupation
    Unknown
    Politics
    Isolationism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by REX
    Spain is not a monolithic racial block justly France, Germany , Italy...
    All those countries are not composed by a singular subracial block. A Venetan is not like a Sicilian, a Normand is not a Provençal and so on...

"E tutti si scandalizzano quando sentono dire: quel tale tipo di mammifero o di uccello ormai è sparito dalla faccia della terra, non lo vedremo più; è una grave perdita. Certo, si tratta di gravissime perdite.
    Ma non sarebbe forse più grave se sparisse una comunità umana?? --Bruno Salvadori

Seven pictures of northern European males and seven pictures of northern African males were presented randomly via a computer screen to 82 Italian female undergraduates of the University of Padua, Italy.
    Each picture depicted a full frontal face with a neutral facial expression. Participants were asked to classify each picture as either northern Italian or southern Italian.
    On average, the seven pictures depicting northern Europeans were classified as northern Italians 81% of the time. The seven pictures depicting northern Africans were classified as southern Italians 83%
    of the time.

Last Online
    Friday, June 15th, 2012 @ 04:40 AM
    Subrace
    Other
    Country
    United States United States
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Lovecraftian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Gesta Bellica
    All those countries are not composed by a singular subracial block. A Venetan is not like a Sicilian, a Normand is not a Provençal and so on...
    Very true. According to the link below, Italy seems to be a very diverse country.

http://home.ripway.com/2004-1/62802/italy.pdf

Last Online
    Monday, May 3rd, 2010 @ 07:45 PM
    Subrace
    Padanian
    Occupation
    Unknown
    Politics
    Isolationism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vetinari
    Very true. According to the link below, Italy seems to be a very diverse country.

http://home.ripway.com/2004-1/62802/italy.pdf

Nice link..
    Sometimes we look just at the colour of hair/eyes and the tone of skin top judge the homogeneity of a population.
    Blond = Nordic
    Dark = Med
    it's too simplicistic.

"E tutti si scandalizzano quando sentono dire: quel tale tipo di mammifero o di uccello ormai è sparito dalla faccia della terra, non lo vedremo più; è una grave perdita. Certo, si tratta di gravissime perdite.
    Ma non sarebbe forse più grave se sparisse una comunità umana?? --Bruno Salvadori

Seven pictures of northern European males and seven pictures of northern African males were presented randomly via a computer screen to 82 Italian female undergraduates of the University of Padua, Italy.
    Each picture depicted a full frontal face with a neutral facial expression. Participants were asked to classify each picture as either northern Italian or southern Italian.
    On average, the seven pictures depicting northern Europeans were classified as northern Italians 81% of the time. The seven pictures depicting northern Africans were classified as southern Italians 83%
    of the time.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Country
    Flanders Flanders
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

You might be interested in this refutation by Hidalgo.

I am part-Galician, by the way.
    Which makes that you inherited some Celtic and Suebean blood, a honorary Northwesterner.

Although not always in agreement with your viewpoints, I regard you as a right-minded, venerable person(I am not fawning despite my pathethic writing style...) and pleased with your participation on this Forum to keep up its great quality and standards.

Progressive Collectivist
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Well, Spain is probably one of the most Mediterranid countries in Europe but that does not have to mean that all Spaniards are Mediterranid of course.

Especially in the North you see many mixed and even pure Alpines and Nordids in special together with Northern (Atlantid) and Western (Gracilmediterranid) individuals.

I hope thats nothing new for the most of us...

And in fact this does no disprove the reality that the Spaniards are one of the most Mediterranid folks in Europe. (only Portugal, probably Greece and Sardinia have a higher percentage of Meds)
    Magna Europa est patria nostra
    STOP GATS! STOP LIBERALISM!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast