Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Post Whites Prefer Whites When Dating Online

The Price of Interracial Dating
    White women respond to White men 97% of the time; only very high income on the part of a non-White male can overcome Nature.

by Ann Hendon

A RECENT BROADCAST on ABC's 20/20 -- video excerpt linked below -- dealt with online dating sites and the patterns they reveal in White women's dating and mating behavior.

The study cited by the program shows that White women prefer White men -- in fact, 97% of White women's replies to men's profiles are to White men -- but the percentage of those willing to racially mix rises if the non-White male makes an extraordinarily high income.

For the percentage of White women willing to date outside their race to rise from 3% to 50%, an "Hispanic" male (a deceptive category, since "Hispanic" is not really a racial term, though most self-described "Hispanics" in America are Mestizos racially) would have to make $77,000 a year more than his White male counterpart. A Black male would have to earn $154,000 a year more than the equivalent White man to boost his chances to 50%; and an Asian male would have to earn $247,000 per year more.

One White woman interviewed referred to the "premium" as a "security deposit" -- a cynical remark, no doubt, but an apt one considering the increased risks for the woman when dating outside her race.

The 97% figure runs counter to the stereotype common among some misogynists who have attached themselves to White racial-nationalism.

The extraordinarily high "premium" necessary for Asian dating success among White women bolsters the idea that women respond more to "ruggedness" and perceived masculinity -- areas where Asian males are often perceived to be lacking -- than to intelligence, for which Asian males are known.

The study also shows that economic security is an important factor in women's mating behavior, and, in extreme cases, this can trump a woman's natural desire to find a mate of her own kind.

We can be sure that this factor -- especially as White families are pushed down the economic scale by immigration and globalism -- will be used by the Establishment to encourage racial mixing in the future, and has been a factor in their economic leveling programs -- like welfare for the underclass and Affirmative Action -- all along.

Dating study video

[Source]

Last Online
    Thursday, August 23rd, 2007 @ 08:59 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thumbs Down Re: The Price of Interracial Dating

It is a tragedy to see European women to date or marry non Whites!But i believe that some how that relationships are condemned to fail!
    A girl i knew from university married a wealthy man from Jordan because she believed that big incomes are a security!That Jordan was a christian so she belived that they were not so many differences!
    A couple of year ago i met her and she told that the marriage was a disaster!Her husband was beating her,her parents in law were very hostile at her!
    So all that women who are thinking to marry a non white male they must be ready to pay and the price!
    ME NE FREGO

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 2nd, 2010 @ 01:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Re: The Price of Interracial Dating

Good, this girl would have learned her lesson at least. Women must know it has a cost to date and marry non-white men. They will all pay for this.
    Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscripti catapultas habebunt.

« -Oh my God, but you're a neo-nazi?!...
    -But why neo? »

Last Online
    Thursday, August 23rd, 2007 @ 08:59 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

BTW i would never marrying or even dating a female who has a relationship during the past with a non white male!
    ME NE FREGO

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Prince Eugen For This Useful Post:

Renewed
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German-American
    Country
    United States United States
    Jaded
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Does anyone know the authenticity of this video, or at least what the full story was that it came from? I was searching the ABC 20/20 website and couldn't locate it. I had some questions about the study which were not answered in either the video or the article written in the National Vanguard. If someone knows what full story this was from, I'd be thankful. I searched dozens of entries on "dating" at ABC and found nothing that contained it. Perhaps I overlooked something?
    "I do not know what horrified me most at that time: the economic misery of my companions, their moral and ethical coarseness, or the low level of their intellectual development." Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Solar Wolff For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Sunday, December 14th, 2008 @ 05:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Tydal/Litorid/Nordid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Identitär
    Religion
    Indo-europeisk Traditionalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Sv: Re: The Price of Interracial Dating

My impression is that there is also a rather large group of emotionally damaged women and girls who date outside the group, often repeatedly. These are also the ones who become mothers to biracial children (often single mothers). It is possible that they do not show in the study since they may not date online.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast