Canada Canada
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts
    On the contrary, it seems to me that lately, we have more female interest in the alternative right, which can also be seen as a consequence here on this forum. Of course their numbers are still not equal to those of men, and there are certain misconceptions floating around still. I think that this article posted by Out of Germania outlined some important reasons why women's interest in the "movement" differs from that of men. The article is critical, but I find it to be quite explanatory and close to reality.

One of the most taboo topics is indeed misogyny and unfortunately, there is no shortage of right-winged men who disrespect women due to their gender alone. For example, there will be right-winged men who don't believe a woman's place is in the "movement" because (insert reason here). It can be anything ranging from women being supposedly more emotional, less intelligent, physically abled, experienced or simply not having the right to discuss x topic or get involved in y project. I have experienced it myself, including on this forum.

So you see, it is a bit of a vicious circle. On the one hand, there are complaints that less women are interested in taking part in the "movement", on the other hand when they do, they are immediately scrutinized and criticized, much more harshly than a man would. It's a sort of damned if you will, damned if you won't.

I don't know of any nationalist women who find the idea of home and hearth to be demeaning. In fact, many nationalist women, on this forum and in the alt right are devoted mothers, wives or partners and skilled in the matters of running a household. However, we shouldn't confuse one for the other. Misogyny has little to do with being part of a traditionalist household and it is misogyny that many right-winged women find demeaning.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Norman Pride For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Wednesday, May 9th, 2018 @ 04:39 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    Scandinavia, Great Britian, France, Germany
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    Alberta Alberta
    Married parent
    Occupation
    caretaker
    Politics
    n/a
    Religion
    pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I totally agree and thanks to whomever redirected my thread here I appreciate it. I watch Lauren Southern, Faith Goldy, Brittany Pettibone, Roaming Millennial and yes even Blair White. I like Blonde in the Belly but I also listen to a lot of guys as well. Milo, Sargon (though not as much lately), Millennial Woes, Black Pigeon etc and I really like Red Ice.

Misogyny is everywhere and not just on the right the very lefties and feminists who try to demean us women who are devoted mothers are the very worst of the lot. And the soy boys? Don't get me started.

I get so tired of being looked down upon by the lefties and be shamed for not making more of my life. More? What More? What is possibly more important than the very future of our race, of our species, of our civilization.... of us? What can possibly be more?

We need to call our women back from the left and deprogram them and remind them of the sacred duty of life. The most important goddesses in any pagan culture is the Mother Goddess for it is from her all life flows. As above, so below. We are called to give life, to protect life, to nurture life to shape and mold life. When we aren't there who is is taking charge of life but an assortment of people whose values and teachings are often contrary to our own. If we can somehow remind all young women not just the ones on the right because that just creates an echo chamber but all young women. Particularly white because our numbers are declining so much, but we also need to have our men be able to defend us in verbal debate when they are called out for misogyny sure it happens but from what I am hearing with the exception of the fringe MGTOW group it is the exception and not the rule.

The lie of the left tells us that we should be doctors lawyers plumbers etc and operate heavy machinery and power tools. Let me tell you, as a stay at home mom on acreage I have done all of that and you know what, I don't need a degree for it, a fancy education or anyone's freaking approval. I am a doctor, a botanist, a vet, a lawyer/referee, I have done small plumbing jobs and am quite happy to let the man do the heavier ones. There is so much involved in just being a mom it seems to me a specialty career in anything is a cop out to get away from your real life. But that's me and I am often over opinionated.
    What's more if it wasn't for my very loving husband I couldn't do any of this at all. He gives me strength and courage to go out of my comfort zones and get dirty and the kids rely on me to guide them and help them along in their lives just as much as they rely on their dad for a different kind of guidance.

Two parents male and female working together for the same goals complement each other and provide a stability that the left hates and wants to control. So we have state education, nanny state and feminist movements to drive a wedge between parents and destabilize families. And I am so very very sick of it!!

Anyway thanks for hearing me rant and being so supportive. You guys are great!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cjgreenwolf For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 01:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian American
    Ancestry
    Norwegian, German
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Minnesota Minnesota
    Family
    Youth
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Pan-Germanic
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Oh, tell me about it... I've been told off numerous times for dreaming to get married and have a family after I grow a bit more, that's one of my dearest dreams. A career isn't my highest aspiration and the like. I want a serious relationship, so as soon as I find a suitable partner, I'd ideally like to get married, then build a home and have children. This gets met with "that's all" or "you should want to do more with your life", etc. Maybe I'm still a bit young and I can still finish my studies and I don't exclude working of course, but I'd prefer to raise my own children and be part of a traditional household. My parents and my older siblings have done it, soon it will be my turn.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Wyrd For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2018 @ 05:43 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    British Isles and Scandinavia
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Virginia Virginia
    Married parent
    Politics
    Right Wing
    Religion
    Tragic Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrd View Post
    Oh, tell me about it... I've been told off numerous times for dreaming to get married and have a family after I grow a bit more, that's one of my dearest dreams. A career isn't my highest aspiration and the like. I want a serious relationship, so as soon as I find a suitable partner, I'd ideally like to get married, then build a home and have children. This gets met with "that's all" or "you should want to do more with your life", etc. Maybe I'm still a bit young and I can still finish my studies and I don't exclude working of course, but I'd prefer to raise my own children and be part of a traditional household. My parents and my older siblings have done it, soon it will be my turn.
    People (especially women) with a family tend to be more satisfied with life than people just chasing a bigger paycheck.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Krakensson For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    407 Posts
    An interesting observation I've made on this topic is that women in the nationalist scene, and generally those who identify as rightwing/conservative/traditionalist are less likely to support or engage in ethno-racial mixing than men in the same scene, who will sometimes use their disdain for their own women as a pretext to engage in miscegenation. The "yellow craze" in the alt-right would be such an example. While women are generally less interested in politics than men, those who are are quite strict, passionate and uncompromising about their beliefs. Despite the emotional stereotype, women can make good nationalists. The reason behind this is that they see the nation as an extended family. A good mother defends her family through thick and thin, and does not allow any homewreckers causing havoc. Similarly, nationalist women typically frown upon foreign elements in their nations.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nachtengel For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    1 Minute Ago @ 02:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,377 Posts
    This may well be true of 'Nationalist' women (..who are very few and far between!) but women as a whole race-mix far more than men and most mixed-race children are the product of a Negro male and a White female - usually a blonde one.

[Staff note: discussion on gender trends in interracial relationships has been split to this thread.]

Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    351 Posts
    The solution to race-mixing of any sort is to achieve and maintain homogeneous societies... BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. Individual unenlightened people will always make poor choices, particularly in societies like ours, where the family has been under consistent attack by Jews and other communists for decades now.

There is nothing to be gained from fighting among ourselves. The ONLY solution to our ills is to re-take our nations in every way.
    Most people think as they are trained to think, and most people make a majority.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Huginn ok Muninn For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234