Thread: Genuine Nationalism - What Is It?

"Du bist das Bild, das ich in mir barg..."
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 11th, 2017 @ 11:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Folkish
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Post AW: Nordicist Arguments for Racial Superiority

Quote Originally Posted by Hedwig
    there comes a time when one needs allies
    I think that's the main point, but we do have to agree on some ground rules to avoid such misunderstandings in the future.

The history of Europe is largely one of proud peoples struggling against each other. So in that light what some of us are trying to achieve is very difficult and almost unprecedented: actually to get along despite real differences in the face of a common enemy from the outside.

But there is some historical precedent for such cooperation. The battle of Vienna in 1683 comes to mind, as well as other similar instances. Despite inevitable partisan bickering about who saved who, the fact remains that the defense of Vienna was a collaborative effort among Europeans who were otherwise ancient ememies.

We don't need to hug trees, but we don't need to spit either. What we need is a clear head and a clear focus - and the strong arm of friendship, however provisional and qualified, to any who support this fight.

For that reason, I respect all the principals in this discussion, and they have my admiration for whatever they have done to defend our shared principles. I don't even consider anything else for the moment, given that Muslims are forcibly emigrating to Spanish cities and that Miss Germany of 2004 was a Turk and Miss Germany (and Miss Europe) of 2005 was an Iranian.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, January 20th, 2017 @ 06:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Danelaw
    Subrace
    Nordoid
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Zug Zug
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Chicken farmer
    Politics
    Democracy
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Post Re: AW: Nordicist Arguments for Racial Superiority

Quote Originally Posted by Siegmund
    I think that's the main point, but we do have to agree on some ground rules to avoid such misunderstandings in the future.
    What about ground rules and a coalition room dedicated to Nationalists from different nations working and/or appearing together?

It can feature things along the lines of the New Orleans Conference and this kick-butt video from the BNP.

"Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Folkish
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Post AW: Re: AW: Nordicist Arguments for Racial Superiority

Quote Originally Posted by Bjerre
    It can feature things along the lines of the New Orleans Conference and this kick-butt video from the BNP.
    White nationalism is problematic because for obvious reasons it accepts European race mixing as a given - something I believe most European nationalists on webboards like this one consider undesirable. It also tends to unconsciously project the arrogant, messianist, americacentrist mentality that is so central to the US image of its role in the world and so offensive to others.

Germany for Germans, Spain for Spaniards, Iceland for Icelanders. If Americans can support this proposition by identifying with one or more portions of their European racial and cultural heritage, then I think there can be a (limited) place for them in this movement. But I see the situation of the United States, and the overly simplistic black vs. white vs. jew world view of white nationalists, as an American phenomenon largely irrelevant to the separate European nationalities - even if it is in some respects parallel because it reflects the larger problem of multiculturalism.

For example, in listening to the Fields mp3 from your link right now, I doubt very much that the average educated European would find much to admire there. No offense to anyone, least of all people working against multiculturalism in the US or anywhere else, but to put it politely there is an appalling lack of substance to his thoughts, or at least his speech.

But I agree the video is wonderful. Really excellent quality, putting nationalism in a very reasonable, attractive, persuasive light - an accurate portrayal. I haven't studied Le Pen at all, but what can be more rational than France for the French?

As for ground rules, I was referring to a basic respect for each other founded in the priniciples underlying our alliance. That, plus a degree of tolerance for the inevitable but hopefully momentary lapses in judgment, as an acknowledgement of the difficulty of the task we are attempting.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Danelaw
    Subrace
    Nordoid
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Zug Zug
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Chicken farmer
    Politics
    Democracy
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Post Re: AW: Re: AW: Nordicist Arguments for Racial Superiority

White nationalism is problematic because for obvious reasons it accepts European race mixing as a given - something I believe most European nationalists on webboards like this one consider undesirable. It also tends to unconsciously project the arrogant, messianist, americacentrist mentality that is so central to the US image of its role in the world and so offensive to others.
    WN is good for America, it's toxic anywhere else.
    For example, in listening to the Fields mp3 from your link right now, I doubt very much that the average educated European would find much to admire there.
    Keep scrolling down! What about the mp3 of the other Fields?

Deirdre Fields and Markus Haverkamp from the NPD.

Jean-Michel Girard
    from the National Front.

Vavra Suk from Sweden.

The BNP squad.

Any potential coalition room should be based around Americanesque White Nationalism, that's for sure!

I was thinking Euro-Continent only, they just got together in New Orleans though.
    As for ground rules, I was referring to a basic respect for each other founded in the priniciples underlying our alliance. That, plus a degree of tolerance for the inevitable but hopefully momentary lapses in judgment, as an acknowledgement of the difficulty of the task we are attempting.

"Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Folkish
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Post AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Nordicist Arguments for Racial Superiority

Quote Originally Posted by Bjerre
    WN is good for America, it's toxic anywhere else.
    Nah, it's highly toxic everywhere. But that's a subject for a different thread, and perhaps a different forum.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Putinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Post Re: Nordicist Arguments for Racial Superiority

Quote Originally Posted by Mynydd
    Before I go on, let me say that for some reason I can't reply through the rep. system. But Loki, if it wasn't for the nordishist stuff I would find you a likeable chap. In fact I do, even if in a strange way. It is just that thing that I find so annoying.

You're not so bad yourself, old boy. I'll buy you a pint if you ever visit these lands.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Danelaw
    Subrace
    Nordoid
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Zug Zug
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Chicken farmer
    Politics
    Democracy
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Post Re: Nordicist Arguments for Racial Superiority

Quote Originally Posted by Mynydd
    I feel sad that they focused that work on Europe and on pro-Germanicism, instead of on Hispanicism. Pro-Germanicism, for example, as in producing much literature against the Holocaust.

Not that I think that that was wrong. If it is a lie, it is a terrible injustice and that must be exposed. But if there is Germany and the Holocaust, there is also Spain and the Black Legend.
    Interesting read.

I'd just like to say that Leon DeGrelle (a co-religionist ) was one of the original Holocaust Revisionists and he operated in Spain with the protection of Franco until his death.

DeGrelle in Spain pic

It's coordination between Nationalists or the EU.

"Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Folkish
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Post Re: Genuine Nationalism - What Is It?

Split from Nordicist Arguments for Racial Superiority in Free Speech.

Please keep this discussion at a serious level and on topic. All subracial bashing should be restricted to the aforementioned thread - or just restricted.

Last Online
    Tuesday, December 6th, 2016 @ 07:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Subrace
    Europid
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: AW: Re: AW: Nordicist Arguments for Racial Superiority

For example, in listening to the Fields mp3 from your link right now, I doubt very much that the average educated European would find much to admire there.
    With the nuance that 90% of European literature deserves nothing but the fire. It is a compendium of lunacy and the mental revenge of the feeble.

I haven't studied Le Pen at all, but what can be more rational than France for the French?
    Once in my life, I went to a private meeting at Le Pen's party local headquarters. A Negro opened the door to me! Okay, he had a big cross on his chest. But actually, I found this an aggravating circumstance!

Last Online
    Wednesday, March 19th, 2008 @ 09:46 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post Re: Genuine Nationalism - What Is It?

What is genuine Nationalism? Simple, love of ones people and a desire to protect and aid the nation. Loyalty to the idea of folk. Nationalism should not be a reactionary ideology but rather an active ideology based on serving the higher cause of ones people, not hatred of another. We should, of course, be hostile to anything that threatens our people. In a general sense it is family with all the ties that brings.
    Wita sceal geþyldig, ne sceal no to hatheort ne to hrædwyrde, ne to wac wiga ne to wanhydig, ne to forht ne to fægen, ne to feohgifre ne næfre gielpes to georn, ær he geare cunne. Beorn sceal gebidan, þonne he beot spriceð, oþþæt collenferð cunne gearwe hwider hreþra gehygd hweorfan wille.

http://www.odinic-rite.org/index2.html
    http://www.steadfasttrust.org.uk/