Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Would Your Society Look Like?

Last Online
    Friday, March 25th, 2016 @ 07:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celt Australian
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordic
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Victoria Victoria
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Guerilla Philosopher
    Politics
    Aristotelian Nationalist
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Question What Would Your Society Look Like?

What would your perfect society look like? How would it work? Politically, economically, militarily, socially, ethically, religiously, everything.

I think this topic could be useful to discover the political alignments of the new members since PE.

My society would be a politically united Occident, but decentralised to the extent that most power falls to local provinces and city states. I would like to see a restoration of aristocracy (that is, rule of the best), and a general decline of consumer capitalism, leading to free development of individual's potentials free of the influence of the dollar. I would have tradesmen organised into guilds, who would elect their own leaders and form the governments of the city states. Citizens militias would take the place of police, and industries would be run by workers united under syndicates (i.e. industrial unions), who elect their own managers to their businesses. Leaders of the syndicates would also represent their workers in the governments of the city states. The city states would be ruled by a prince, backed up by the citizens militias and the syndicates and guilds. Private enterprise would also be permitted, but the syndicates and guilds would be encouraged at the expense of large corporations. My society would be religious in the sense of European Christianity (that is, the Christianity that drove the Turks from the gates of Vienna, Christmas, in other words, white christianity, not Judeo-Christian rubbish, etc.) but religion would not be forced. Victorian style (i.e. traditional European) ethics would be strongly encouraged, infidelity would be frowned upon, large families would be encouraged and homosexuality would be outlawed. The city states would be organised in a confederacy, with each prince (elected from amongst the officers of the citizens miltia by the members of the syndicates and guilds) meeting once a year in the Occidental capital to decide matters of peace, war and trade between the Occidental confederacy and the outside world.

And... that's my utopia. Obviously it's white and Jew free
    All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream at night, in the dusky recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams, with open eyes, to make it possible.

Sideways to the Sun
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Thursday, September 18th, 2008 @ 04:55 PM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Rebel
    Politics
    Anti-Neophilia
    Religion
    Traditional Catholicism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Where do I sign up?

It all sounds good to me. My only difference might be that it's a bit too feudal for my tastes. I wouldn't mind a bit more centralisation (though not much more) but on the whole it does sound like paradise

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celt Australian
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordic
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Victoria Victoria
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Guerilla Philosopher
    Politics
    Aristotelian Nationalist
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Milesian
    Where do I sign up?

It all sounds good to me. My only difference might be that it's a bit too feudal for my tastes. I wouldn't mind a bit more centralisation (though not much more) but on the whole it does sound like paradise
    I like it relatively feudalistic, I'm a traditionalist, and I have some libetarian tendencies, hence the city-states idea. I think it's pretty good, I'd love to live there
    All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream at night, in the dusky recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams, with open eyes, to make it possible.

Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 06:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I like your idea except for the Christianity part. Will there be witch hunts for those who worship the devil?

Last Online
    Saturday, August 7th, 2004 @ 01:21 AM
    Right wing
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yes, let's bring back witch hunts and burning at the stake! Sounds good fun to me.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celt Australian
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordic
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Victoria Victoria
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Guerilla Philosopher
    Politics
    Aristotelian Nationalist
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

...but religion would not be forced.
    No witch hunts :p

Last Online
    Wednesday, January 12th, 2005 @ 11:45 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Environmentalism and eugenics
    Religion
    occultism & Nature worship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

My ideal society is very hard to determine, because I value individual liberties but there are a few issues demanding widespread enforcement on which I will not compromise. I fear, though, that once one curbs some civil liberties, he has laid the groundwork for eroding all rights. I also fear that no government whatsoever would only lead to bloody chaos followed by the rise of a new dictator promising to restore order

Here goes though:
    The government would be a mostly decentralized republic with electoral representation limited to individuals with IQ's higher than 120 and no felonies on their record. A few inviolable precepts would be unambiguously encoded in a constitution: the right of non-felons to bear firearms, the right to alcohol/drugs (Prohibition and the "war on drugs" are massive failures and wastes), the right to freedom of association, the right to free press and free speech. One supreme office would not exist; rather a unicameral legislature would be elected proportionate to voting populations in a district. Representatives could be recalled by district referenda ever 6 months (more frequently would disrupt the process of government too much; less frequently would allow them to do too much damage). Supreme Courts and appointees would not exist; a judicial committee would be nationally elected and each member could also be recalled every 6 months by nationwide referendum among the elite (voters).
    The population would be encouraged to be self-educated in literature, philosophy, history, etc. I believe public schools are largely a waste of money and that stupid children hold back the intelligent ones in a classroom environment. Therefore elementary and high schools would have to be private and governed by the customer. Institutions of higher education would still exist for the pure liberal arts and sciences, but business-minded individuals and engineer types would also have the option of specialized college-type training in a private environment run by potential employer companies.
    The economy would only be regulated to comply with extremely strict environmental laws, and to prevent monopolies. Labor unions would be allowed but not encouraged. I believe unions lead to corruption and reduce productivity. I also believe that big-business boss market-cornering reduces competition and thus inflates prices and lowers quality. I only believe in enough regulation to let the free market operate as it should; centrally-planned economies always fail and result in human suffering. Corporations do have the right to fire employees without explanation.
    Nowhere are monopolies more dangerous than in media, as we know. Therefore, no media corporation/publishing house/conglomerate shall be permitted to have more than a 10% share of the viewing/listening/reading market. Companies that exceed this limit will be forced to donate additional profits into general budget reserves for education or environmental regulation.
    Corporate profits would be taxed at a moderate rate; personal income would be taxed at a low, possibly flat, rate. Welfare, public education, social security, Medicare/Medicaid and similar entitlements would be abolished.
    The government would not violate religious or civil liberties. Abortion would be legal, because it's going to happen anyway. Separation of church and state would be strictly observed. I would like to see a general decline in organized religion and an increase in spirituality and occultism, but the government wouldn't force this. Private eugenics programs would be acceptable, but the government does not have the authority to violate a family's decisions. Unfortunately, *some* race-mixing will always happen due to fallible human nature. I think the best solution is for miscegenators to move voluntarily into communities where that is the norm, and for instinctually healthy people to live in communities where their views predominate. The government would promote this but not force it. I respect individual rights enough to tolerate them making those mistakes. I can't order them to think a certain way.

I'll post more as I can think of it.

Oh, and while I'm dreaming, I'd like the population to be a combination of Baltid, Battle Axe/Danubian/Hallstatt, and Falid.

Last Online
    Saturday, December 11th, 2004 @ 10:23 AM
    Right side up
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Agrarian Diaspora

Since others will cover the political approach, I'll present the separatist/long-strategy avenue.

reference point: Amish minus pacifism

Religion/World View based rural separation

Organization: Household/Family --> Tribal/local --> Congress
    Local Institution: Combined religious/secular council of elders
    State, National, World: Congress of Representatives (of tribal units)

Insularity: maintained by internalized social 'services' and limited technology
    Endogamy: socially enforced
    Discipline: (by council decision)
    possibly...
    1) Estrangement (reduced contact)
    Example violation: marrying outside community but inside race
    2) Shunning (contact forbidden)
    Example violation: marrying outside community and outside of race
    3) Outlawry (declared enemy)
    Example violation: hostile action against community as in lawsuit, treason
    (could be applied to other outsiders, as fatwa)

Technology: (determined by local council under suggestions of higher congresses)
    Likely tech excludes: family and 'personal' electronics (TV, radio, computer, etc), private auto
    Likely tech includes: electricity, ag automation

Economy:
    Maximum self-sufficiency
    consumerism vilified
    agricultural/labor for hire --> goods/services --> pooled endeavors (private)
    'low' initial overall individual earnings offset by austere living allow accumulation
    land ownership: communal --> private
    pos. communal living at startup/tribe fission
    Zero debt
    Communal obligations by tithe/time.

Medical Care: (US) pooled group insurance, eventual clinic, midwifery, first-treatment

Education: in community, K-12, emphasis 'euro-centric', history, math, science, latin. Eventual universities.

Language: local (Latin as lingua franca across language lines)

Religion: initially loose/ill-defined. Aryan historiography, co-creative ethic, racial progressivism, Nietzschean cosmology/overcoming, pos. abstract Aryan creator trilogy (Father sky, Mother Earth, "Dhatar"), pos. metemphycosis.

Status of Christians (?): in small numbers, integrated. in large numbers, separate tribe

separation icons: by dress (Western, colonial, Viking?) and/or other markers. personal transport mode (horse/oxen).

Political involvement: initially none. eventual behind-the-scenes. pos. eventual acquisition of local/other media outlets, businesses (see pooled endeavors)

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 13th, 2018 @ 09:14 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer
    <describes utopia>
    Mine's pretty similar, except for the Christianity part. I would rather see a revival of ancient European paganism than of medieval Christianity. In my eyes, the only good things from medieval Christianity were remnants of the old pagan ethics.
    Some constructive criticism: I do not think the police can be entirely replaced with a people's militia. We'll need policeman to investigate murders, fight fraud, etc. I too however would rather see a people's militia maintaining security on the streets than the modern police.

Last Online
    Friday, August 29th, 2003 @ 12:17 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    NS Asatrú
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Sounds good to me except for the christianity part. I want a return to the gods of our race, aristocracy (I would most definitely be part of it), and thralldom, but a general sharing of wealth in good times, and giving of gifts.

The reason I say this is because not all among us are equal. Some people are well mannered and clean, well behaved and intelligent, others are vulgar, lazy, and bad. In a more natural society these classes would simply fall into place alone. It's the natural way of things to work in this manner.
    They spread their odius thorns all over northern soil
    Some unfaithful sheeps swore allegiance to them
    But some rather died

This is the call for a great mans return
    Longing for the old age let this world burn
    I yearn for retribution I want fields stained red
    Odin show us that you're not dead

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast