View Poll Results: How many of the individuals depicted are of European* sub-racial type (*see thread)?

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very few, if any, are of European sub-racial type

4 4.88%
  • Some are, alhtough the majority are not of European sub-racial type

19 23.17%
  • The majority are of European sub-racial type, although a sizable minority are not

44 53.66%
  • All/almost all are of European sub-racial type

15 18.29%
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Classify Sicilians

Last Online
    Sunday, July 2nd, 2006 @ 03:59 PM
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Student
    Politics
    Opposizione nazionale
    Religion
    Roman catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    3)They are not all of a sudden going to emigrate to northern Europe for some reason, mostly because Italy is a rich and cultured country. Actually, the opposite seems to be true. Germans and Scandinavians are moving to Italy (those who can afford it).
    Thank you Loki.

Correct. N. Europeans have nothing to worry from us Italians. Hell, many Italians who immigrated to Northern Europe 25 or so years ago, are now moving back to Italia (meanwhile, Arabs and Africans are taking the place of Italians in N. Europe). We love our land, and though we have a history of emigrating to solve our problems, we have learned from our mistakes (I hope!) and now we will stay and fight for Italy!

We are an economically powerful country that is getting more powerful every year. Under the new government of the PNF we will reach a new rennaissance.

And to the rich N. Europeans and Americans:

ITALY IS NOT FOR SALE!
    ITALY FOR THE ITALIANS!
    W IL BEL PAESE!
    http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/7df88...5g0g_A6P36BzzG
    "Oggi non ci sono più italiani di ponente o di levante, del continente o delle isole, ci sono soltanto degli italiani"- Il Duce
    "Non c'è nessun maggior dolore che ricordarsi del tempo felice nella miseria"- Dante

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 07:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Of course I am not for random intermixture between the several unique European types.
    Then I would qualify that as being a "threat" on some level, to the preservation of individual families as well as to the whole in sufficient numbers.

I am all for the preservation of local types. The "Italians", or those meant by this designation by some, do not present a demographic threat, and for several reasons.
    I see what you mean now, there is not enough Italian immigration into our lands to alter regional racial ranges as a whole.

However, there has been enough Italian and other Mediterranean immigration into America to affect the phenotypical average in say New York, which some have commented on by saying, "Why are New Yorkers so ugly?" Well, what they perceive is a significant Mediterranean component and less Nordish.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Saturday, December 24th, 2005 @ 11:12 AM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Non-hateful Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

3)They are not all of a sudden going to emigrate to northern Europe for some reason, mostly because Italy is a rich and cultured country. Actually, the opposite seems to be true. Germans and Scandinavians are moving to Italy (those who can afford it).

Youre' thinking of Northern Italy, which is racially indistinguishable from surrounding Central European regions (Switzerland, Austria, etc...). Southern Italy, particularly Sicily, has the lowest per-capita income in the EU.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Non-hateful Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by goidelicwarrior
    so dont carefully select then a pic of a supposedly Sicilian??
    Its randomly selected, and he's probably the mos tlikely one of all the featured to be a Sicilian.

go abroad instead and see for yourself...
    I've seen plenty of Sicilians in New York.

and please explain what about these Sicilians are so different from a Bavarian or Frenchman??
    Frenchmen and Bavarians are genetically Central European, and Sicilians are geneticaly Middle-Eastern.

Scandinavia is mostly hallstatt Nordic
    Scandinavia is not "mostly Hallstatt Nordic". Get your facts straight.

but in any other European country these gentlemen would not stick out a lot if all..
    Most would stick out anywhere in Northern Europe and in many areas of Central Europe. In any case, whether a small, select group of Southern Italians would "stick out" in Northern Europe is irrelevant. This is not to say that Sicilians are not "White", however, Sicilians, as a population, are clearly, and strongly distinguishable from Northern and Central Europeans, including their Northern Italian compatriots, and no matter how much RM may want to wish this fact away, its not going to happen.
    Last edited by Prodigal Son; Thursday, October 9th, 2003 at 09:58 PM.

Last Online
    Thursday, July 27th, 2006 @ 09:12 AM
    Subrace
    Other
    Race Realism/Hereditarian
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I dont know of any credentialed anthropoligist that recognizes a "European" racial type,(though its certainly very much a valid cultural identity) so the question is based on what appears to be a false premise, at least in the STRICTLY PHYSICAL RACIAL SENSE
    I'll admit that the term only comes with a vague definition, and I merely used it to refer to those who can be distinguised from non-Caucasoids as well as Middle-Eastern and North-African Caucasoids.

What is "White" differs from what is "White" to me.

Last Online
    Monday, April 17th, 2006 @ 03:54 AM
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Country
    United States United States
    Occupation
    Pan Aryan insurrectionist
    Politics
    Pan Aryan White Nationalist Libe
    Religion
    The Aryan woman, Med or Nord
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trønder
    I'll admit that the term only comes with a vague definition, and I merely used it to refer to those who can be distinguised from non-Caucasoids as well as Middle-Eastern and North-African Caucasoids.

What is "White" differs from what is "White" to me.
    I appreciate your honesty in that regard, and I can understand an inevitable degree of disagreement over whether and to what extent racially compatible White populations (Compatable with White Euros) remain outside Europa in the Old World (Eg in the ME and Central Asia).
    But outside of Gypsies and Sammi, I cannot understand why we cannot at the very least agree that all native Euros are White. No one is arguing that literally every gene among native Euros is White, however the virtual total absence of any phenotypic display of NW traits among Euros should give us confidence enough to take this step.
    Frankly, almost invariably, the very few instances where we can actually see phenotypic evidence of NW ancestry seems confined to Northeastern Europeans/ Scandanavians (Eg Bjork). However these displays are rare enough that we may safely disregard them, at least on a collective level, though I would not fault anyone in here for avoiding such a person for sexual/breeding purposes.
    The simple fact is that the discord and disunity and downright rancor this causes on all sides of the question is just not worth ferreting out a few tiny drops of NW blood in a White ocean.

Diablo

Last Online
    Thursday, July 27th, 2006 @ 09:12 AM
    Subrace
    Other
    Race Realism/Hereditarian
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

But outside of Gypsies and Sammi, I cannot understand why we cannot at the very least agree that all native Euros are White.
    I think we can all can all come to a consensus in that the Gypsies are a non-European people both racially and culturally.

The Saami are different.

They have more Mongoloid lineages (1.5-4%) than any other European group, so the admixture is present, and occasionally visible in the phenotype of those within the Saami community for that matter.

In my opinion, most Saami are "White", although a minority are not, and fall outside what is considered to be Europid.

however the virtual total absence of any phenotypic display of NW traits among Euros should give us confidence enough to take this step.
    Again, here is where we disagree.

"White" and "non-White" are not so easily defined, in which the meanings of both vary from individual to individual.

Frankly, almost invariably, the very few instances where we can actually see phenotypic evidence of NW ancestry seems confined to Northeastern Europeans/ Scandanavians (Eg Bjork).
    In the case of Mongoloid ancestry you may be correct.

Now, I don't what to get into the whole "what is White and what isn't" debate, although here are percentages of Non-Caucasoid ancestry (maternal M+L) among Europeans.

Bulgaria/Turkey (2.92%)
    France/Italy (2.42%)
    Spain/Portugal (1.99%)
    Germany (1.14)
    England/Wales (.47%)
    Scandinavia (.47%)
    Scotland (.11%)
    Iceland (0%)
    Ireland (0%)

The differences aren't great, although present nevertheless.

Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 06:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trønder

In the case of Mongoloid ancestry you may be correct.

Now, I don't what to get into the whole "what is White and what isn't" debate, although here are percentages of Non-Caucasoid ancestry (maternal M+L) among Europeans.

Bulgaria/Turkey (2.92%)
    France/Italy (2.42%)
    Spain/Portugal (1.99%)
    Germany (1.14)
    England/Wales (.47%)
    Scandinavia (.47%)
    Scotland (.11%)
    Iceland (0%)
    Ireland (0%)

The differences aren't great, although present nevertheless.

I'm surprised that Iceland is 0. It means people like Bjork are not mixed. I question that.

If anyone comes here starting who is or isn't white, I'll ban them. I don't even think the term should be used. It's an old term that had meaning 50 years ago and referred to Anglo-Saxons -- WASP.

IHR Revisionist Conference, April 24, 2004, internet broadcast:

http://www.internationalrevisionistconference.c om/

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Non-hateful Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cosmocreator
    I'm surprised that Iceland is 0. It means people like Bjork are not mixed. I question that.
    No, it only means that certain mitochondrial DNA markers are not present in a given sample of the population (which may or may not be representative). mtDNA markers are highly susceptible to genetic drift, sampling error and selection.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415 ... LastLast