View Poll Results: How many of the individuals depicted are of European* sub-racial type (*see thread)?

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very few, if any, are of European sub-racial type

4 4.88%
  • Some are, alhtough the majority are not of European sub-racial type

19 23.17%
  • The majority are of European sub-racial type, although a sizable minority are not

44 53.66%
  • All/almost all are of European sub-racial type

15 18.29%
Page 1 of 16 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Classify Sicilians

Last Online
    Thursday, July 27th, 2006 @ 09:12 AM
    Subrace
    Other
    Race Realism/Hereditarian
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Question Classify Sicilians

http://www.geocities.com/racial_myths/Sicilians.html

Pictures depicting the Sicilian people supplied by no other than Racial Myths himself.

I posted the link (and some pictures) and Stormfront in response to diabloblanco14 and his wish for me to post people of Southern European ancestry who are of questionable racial composition.

However, the post and entire thread 'disappeared' (see: deleted ), so I thought I would start a thread/poll here and ask for everyone's input.

Question is: How many of the individuals depicted, in your view, are of European (=non-middle Eastern/non-North African/non-Near Eastern/ non-sub-Saharan/ non-Mongoloid) sub-racial type?

Disclaimer: The purpose of this thread is to examine the racial character of the Sicilian people, and the Sicilian people only.

Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 06:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I don't think we really need a disclaimer here. Maybe on SF where there is alot of sensitivity. I didn't do any counting but I wouldn't want most of them in Canada. But then, I'd say that about Greece and Italy too. I'd be quite happy if Canada was predominantly UP like it used to be.

Last Online
    Sunday, July 2nd, 2006 @ 03:59 PM
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Student
    Politics
    Opposizione nazionale
    Religion
    Roman catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

For someone who has travelled all around Sicilia, I voted for the 3rd option. The majority are of Southern European ancestry.

ADDITION: Looking at the pictures at the links, it is fairly easy to tell WHERE in Sicily these people come from.
    Last edited by Italia_Ariana; Thursday, August 21st, 2003 at 02:34 AM.

Account Inactive goidelicwarrior's Avatar
    Last Online
    Tuesday, August 3rd, 2010 @ 02:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Galiza
    Ancestry
    Galicia
    Subrace
    Atlantomed
    Country
    Other Other
    Occupation
    manager
    Politics
    extreme right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by cosmocreator
    I don't think we really need a disclaimer here. Maybe on SF where there is alot of sensitivity. I didn't do any counting but I wouldn't want most of them in Canada. But then, I'd say that about Greece and Italy too. I'd be quite happy if Canada was predominantly UP like it used to be.
    respect your attitudes concerning Canada.. however I dont see any diff betwen a "dark" subracial mix like yourself or many of these Sicilians, there where a couple of guys with Oriental appearance .. but thats about it.. and u should stop talking about whole countries such as Italy, when u know perfectly that there are different subraces ranging from Nordish to Med, imagine if we start talking about Canadians or Americans, where would that leave u ? i understand that canada was populated by English and French but that was a 100 years ago and if u step out on any of your streets u will se it ? not to mention the US.. so would u be proffessional enough to speak about individuals not whole Nations...?
    Last edited by goidelicwarrior; Thursday, August 21st, 2003 at 10:06 AM.

Sideways to the Sun
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Thursday, September 18th, 2008 @ 04:55 PM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Rebel
    Politics
    Anti-Neophilia
    Religion
    Traditional Catholicism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

The majority looked as if they were sub-racially European, but ther was many who looked no-Europid. Many of them had a middle-eastern look about them and you could see possibly negroid admixture in some of them (even some of the superficially Nordic looking ones).

Sizeable non-Europoid minority.

Account Inactive goidelicwarrior's Avatar
    Last Online
    Tuesday, August 3rd, 2010 @ 02:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Galiza
    Ancestry
    Galicia
    Subrace
    Atlantomed
    Country
    Other Other
    Occupation
    manager
    Politics
    extreme right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Milesian
    The majority looked as if they were sub-racially European, but ther was many who looked no-Europid. Many of them had a middle-eastern look about them and you could see possibly negroid admixture in some of them (even some of the superficially Nordic looking ones).

Sizeable non-Europoid minority.
    sure.. so the majority of Canadians probably looks sub racially European.. however I dont refer to a whole nation when I talk about Americans or Canadians...

Sideways to the Sun
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Rebel
    Politics
    Anti-Neophilia
    Religion
    Traditional Catholicism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

What's your point?
    I was reffering to the people in that link.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 07:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by goidelicwarrior
    respect your attitudes concerning Canada.. however I dont see any diff betwen a "dark" subracial mix like yourself or many of these Sicilians, there where a couple of guys with Oriental appearance .. but thats about it.. and u should stop talking about whole countries such as Italy, when u know perfectly that there are different subraces ranging from Nordish to Med, imagine if we start talking about Canadians or Americans, where would that leave u ? i understand that canada was populated by English and French but that was a 100 years ago and if u step out on any of your streets u will se it ? not to mention the US.. so would u be proffessional enough to speak about individuals not whole Nations...?
    Cosmo isn't dark. Maybe the B&W picture fools you. Having brown hair and brown eyes doesn't make one "dark" in the common usage of the word. Cosmo is of a typical Central European pigmentation and common Northern European pigmentation.

There is a fundamental difference when talking about "Americans" vs talking about Sicilians. The Sicilians shown on that page are categorized as real Sicilians, not just a mix of people who happen to live there, as would be the modern interpretation of American. Those Sicilians are regarded as ethnic Sicilians, not just people who live in the nation.

Certainly there is room for some debate about "white Americans" as well, but for the most part, the correct usage of American or white American is synonymous with Northern-Central European.

So if Sicilians are accepting Middle Easterners as their blood kin (as Dienekes Pontikos does), then judging their people as a whole will bring a negative impression.
    Last edited by Nordhammer; Thursday, August 21st, 2003 at 06:52 PM.

Last Online
    Sunday, July 2nd, 2006 @ 03:59 PM
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Student
    Politics
    Opposizione nazionale
    Religion
    Roman catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordhammer
    So if Sicilians are accepting Middle Easterners as their blood kin (as Dienekes Pontikos does), then judging their people as a whole will bring a negative impression.

Yes. It is the job of us comrades in S. Italy and Sicily to make sure that we don't accept middle easterners as kin. I personally know one recruitment officer (I believe that's what it's called in english) of the FN Provincia d'Agrigento division (SW Sicily) and he has turned down MANY people that wanted to join FN because of their middle eastern appearance.

Have faith in your S. Italian comrades. We are making good progress bringing NSism into our once glorious regions. I believe some Americans who live in the southern states may be familiar with the phrase: "The South shall rise again". We are making the same idea happen here.

Of course the first step is to IDENTIFY those of "us" with middle eastern features. Which is why antropological threads like this serve us a good purpose.

A presto.

Federico

Sideways to the Sun
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Rebel
    Politics
    Anti-Neophilia
    Religion
    Traditional Catholicism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

An encouraging post IA, it would be great to see us triumph against the hordes of immigrants, mafia and other enemies of the Italian people

Page 1 of 16 12345611 ... LastLast