Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Race-mixer got what she deserves

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.

Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Davison is Assigned to graphics because he knows alot about the subject and I would like to see any of you do it bettereyes:

I think Davison is right when his saying many are saying one thing and doing another, we know where we got Davison course he admit his past!

I cant embark suggestions about Davison to leave half parts of him self, (his kids which he rightfully love) personally I think Davison first became more racial aware after he made a family in Japan. We cant change peoples past, but we can change the future!

Again its a fine balance, is Davison doing more harm than good.

I really think some people over-react course it says moderator under his name. people would properly not bother so much if he was with Member status. so far I dont even think Davison has moderated anything at all. he is splendid with graphics and thus in charge of graphics together with Kaiser.

Last Online
    Sunday, July 20th, 2003 @ 07:15 PM
    Occupation
    Accountant
    Politics
    Volk
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Hellstar

Maybe we should get some Jews and Niggers to help if they can demonstrate a talent?

The reason why blood matters is because of the bond it maintains between those who possess it in the same mixture. Our actions should reflect our blood If they don't coincide with the thoughts and conduct of a group/family then this bond between the individual and the family is broken. The content of the blood is rendered useless because an individual chooses not to utilize its potential. Therefore he is and should be no longer considered part of the family. He must fulfill his obligations to the new family he has created and find his place there. Only the best will be called Aryan not a Jew in an Aryan's body.

Your arguments are useless Davison. You contend that what you have done and are doing and advocating does not hurt our people and cannot lead to our destruction by attrition. It is this view that the Jews want us to believe and the reason it is so difficult to maintain purity...
    Last edited by Naro626; Thursday, August 22nd, 2002 at 04:33 PM.

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Post Re: Hellstar

Originally posted by Naro626
    Maybe we should get some Jews and Niggers to help if they can demonstrate a talent?
    First of all Davison is Aryan and not Jew or nigger, secondary I dont condone his private life but as much as I would I cant change another persons past, ever heard of Vikings taking thralls in the ancient days? im sure there was inferiors among them, and yes they served our race the thing you all forget is a wide perception over the situation, your foundation is so fragile that it all has to ruled out under some totalitarian paragraph, Hitler worked with the Iranians and ect...things go deeper, I for once would never mix my superior blood with any ingrate. I have not seen Davison try to sabotage the Aryan spirit on this board. but the things he tells from his past or present does have ambivalent aspects conflicting with some of his other Aryan statements .

Should I agree with everyone on this board you suggest?
    Maybe you didn't read the rules, this is a board concerning the Aryan spirit/agenda but not political correct/ why? because there is free speech and you will always have oppositions thats how we involve further!

I actually allow people to be more extreme here and live out their true Aryan.
    but I be damned if I expect you all to love Davison.

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 4th, 2007 @ 10:37 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Personally a past error can always be corrected unless in cases were the life of an individual is seriously threatened. Davison6 has committed something which I consider as a personal error which I would never intend to do and never accept, but I would find it a far greater error to refute someone who recognises that our Race is in danger and someone who can extend their support towards our cause.

Davison6 is an Aryan who in my eyes made an error towards the Race, and that cannot be evaded. In his favour I must say that I would consider his situation better. He is a Race-Mixer who went to a Land were the population is non-Aryan in its huge majority, and as far as I know it seems he moved there for good, thus he sought to create a family there with a non-Aryan. I would never accept Davison6 and his family in Aryan Lands ruled by States safeguarding the interests of the Aryan Race, but he is not in Aryan Lands and that is a consideration that supports his position, because he did not bring non-Aryans into Aryan Lands.

The real Race Traitors are those who Racially-Mix the Race in our own Lands and expect to be treated as if their actions were perfectly normal. I do not stand that and I am enraged each time I see an Aryan with a non-Aryan in my National Community or elsewhere where the Aryan should have a Dominant Role in the Community because of his ties with the Land and his permanence on that land. The situation is different when the Aryan is in non-Aryan Land.

Davison6 is in a position where he can support the Aryan Race from a non-Aryan Land surrounded by non-Aryans, his support must be accepted in my opinion.

At Aryan Dawn only Aryans can be members of Staff, and Davison6 is an Aryan.

the Accuser

Last Online
    Sunday, April 13th, 2003 @ 08:29 PM
    Occupation
    Producer.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I want to buy that guy Davison a beer,

He must have a hard time being the perfect Aryan
    [IMG]/sigs/jew and girl2.jpg[/IMG]
    <table style="filter:glow(color=green, strength=9)"><tr><td>Jewish demise..........versus...........healthy Nationalism</tr><td></table>

d'arcy

Post hey new school punks

HEY ALL YOU NEW SCHOOL PUNKS THAT ARE JUMPING ALL OVER OTHER PEOPLES SHIT PROBULY DONT EVEN KNOW THE 14 WORDS PROBULY TALK TO OTHER RACES I BET YOU ARE NOT AS RACIALY PURE AS YOU LIKE TO THINK YOU ARE FOR THAT YOU ARE JUST AS SELF RIGHTOUSE AS YOU ARE CLAMING OTHERS TO BE
    YOU MOST LIKELY HAVENT EARNED YOU PLACE IN THE MOVEMENT AND IF YOU HAVE YOU WOULD NOT TALK DOWN TO ANOTHER WHITE PERSON THE WAY I HAVE SEEN YOU DO THE PAST FEW POSTS HE HAS BROGHT UP MORE INTELECTUL POSTS TO ME THEN ANYONE ELSE IF HE IS ALL TALK THEN HE WILL BE FOUND OUT I HAD A FRIEND BACK IN ARIZONA WHO WAS MARRIED TO A MEXICAN BUT HE WAS MORE RACIST THAN ANY PERSON I KNOW AND HE WAS A BETTER EXAMPLE OF THE CAUSE THAN ALOT OF PEOPLE THAT I KNOW I HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH EXPERIANCE UNDER MY BELT TO KNOW ABOUT RACISM ABOUT ITS CAUSE AND ABOUT ITS GROUP I HAVE MY REASONS FOR BEING RACIST I HAVE EARNED MY PLACE IN THE MOVEMENT AND WHAT I HAVE DONE IN THE NAME OF OUR CAUSE IS MY BUINESS BUT DAVISON 6 HAS BEEN MORE THAN WILLING TO ANSWER YOUR LIGAMENT QUESTIONS I MY SELF DONT BELIEVE IN RACE MIXING IN FACT I WANT TO CLOSES AMERICAS BORDERS TO PREVENT ANY FURTHER IMAGRATION TO THE U.S. I CANT SPEAKE FOR OTHER COUNTRYS B/C I AM AN AMERICAN BUT I DO BELIEVE LIKE I HAVE STATED BEFORE THE NEW SCHOOL PUNKS NEED TO BE SCHOOLED IN THE MEANINGS OF OUR CAUSE THEY NEED TO LEARN THAT OUR CAUSE IS MORE THEN BEING A SKINHEAD OR A MEMBER OF THE KKK IT IS MORE THEN CALLING PEOPLE NIGGERS IT IS MORE THAN ACTS OF VIOLENCE IT IS A SPRITUAL CAUSE WITH A MISSION TO HAVE OUR RIGHT TO HAVE RACIAL PRIDE AND TO CLEAN OUR PURE RACE AND TO PRESERVE A RACE FOR OUR WHITE CHILDREN IT IS TO STAY TRUE TO OUR BELIEFES
    IT IS TO PROTECT OUT CODE TO OUR WHITE BROTHERS & SISTERS
    STAY LOUD STAY PROUD AND KEEP OUR TRUE MISSION IN PLACE
    GET BACK TO BASICS AND
    d'ARCY 88!! LEARN AND REMEMBER THE 14 WORDS THAT IS OUR CODE AND MISSION

Last Online
    Saturday, November 13th, 2004 @ 04:20 PM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Truck Driver
    Politics
    Proud Skinhead
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Don't type in caps like the little kids all do for one

I HAD A FRIEND BACK IN ARIZONA WHO WAS MARRIED TO A MEXICAN BUT HE WAS MORE RACIST THAN ANY PERSON I KNOW AND HE WAS A BETTER EXAMPLE OF THE CAUSE THAN ALOT OF PEOPLE THAT I KNOW

Nice traitor friend. While he was racist to you and a good example of our cause to you, I would never associate with a race mixer because it goes against the 14 words that I live my life by.

IT IS A SPRITUAL CAUSE WITH A MISSION TO HAVE OUR RIGHT TO HAVE RACIAL PRIDE AND TO CLEAN OUR PURE RACE AND TO PRESERVE A RACE FOR OUR WHITE CHILDREN

How is Davidson6 or your race traitor buddy helping to 'clean our pure race'? How are they 'preserving a race for white children"? Their children are neither pure nor are they white. They are mongrels.

LEARN AND REMEMBER THE 14 WORDS THAT IS OUR CODE AND MISSION

The 14 words of David Lane are:
    We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

You will notice the emphasis on WHITE CHILDREN in the 14 word creed. You fighting for race mixers directly contravenes this credo.

On a note that you will probably take badly but it needs to be said.
    To be proud of your race and your history you must strive to be the best example of a white man that you can be. You must take care of your responsibilities and comport yourself in a manner that shows others that you are a proud white man. Many in the movement are here for the short term it seems and are here to party and fight. This is of no help to those of us that make our cause a whole life fight. I feel that you should take a little more time on your posts and perhaps look over your spelling so that others take you a little more seriously. A person that appears to be unintelligent but rants on about white pride only makes the anti argument that we all are inbred hicks more powerful. Please do not give them more ammunition that they already have. We all must strive to educate ourselves and to be shining examples of greatness for our arguments and words to be taken more seriously.

Last Online
    Occupation
    Accountant
    Politics
    Volk
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I seriously doubt David Lane would support your position D'arcy.

This is the exact reason why the movement has gotten no where... we have so many brothers and sisters who refuse to let go of their sympathy for so-called Aryans who go against the cause in their everyday lives. We only need and should only have those who are dedicated in all facets of their lives to the "14 words" you've mentioned. By his own admission Davison is not that. We do not all have to agree on moot points but this issue is central to the preservation of our race and its not about being better than someone its about being different. The view Davison has taken is fundamentally opposed to the interests of our Nation.

Last Online
    Occupation
    Accountant
    Politics
    Volk
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Here, Here!

Nice post mavOric my brother.

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Fuck these 14 words for a second Alright? sound like some fucking dogma sect soon.

I can easily see why people are pissed at Davison, he seem intelligent/articulated and endure in his posting and suddenly you find out his doing miscegenation! while promoting the Aryan race? Yes something is very contradicting. I look at it this way. he takes and gives! its a stochastic path to walk along. I do however from my point of view feel he gives our race more than he takes!

Why? let me be clinical about this.

he somehow immigrated to Japan, he spread his Aryan genes but mixed them unfortunately. he didn't take any other race with him to USA he haven't encouraged others to follow his example. he would properly never have gotten kids if it weren't for the girl he met in Japan.

So what does that leave us with? a person somehow ambiguous in biological actions but loyal and persistent Aryan fighter in others.

I my self knew Davison from other boards. long before I found out he was a race mixer. all I knew was that he worked in Japan. First I thought he was Japanese actually, but when I heard he was race mixer I total flipped out. I wrote quite a few mails to Davison. and he told me that he understand if I was mad and he didn't expect me to accept that part of him. I did however after some thinking time conclude Davison shouldn't be Rejected course of his past and that every contribution for our Aryan race coming from him is welcome. as well as any Anti contribution to the Aryan race coming from him is not Welcome.

People are complexed and we cant make recipes on people.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast