Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Race-mixer got what she deserves

davison6

Post Re: Interracial children

Originally posted by Naro626
    If a person brings a mongrel child or children into this world they should be responsible for what they have done... it is not the mongrel's fault that they were born but rather the selfish parent and they should have to stay and be responsible for them. By staying though they should be excluded from the family of Aryans.
    While I do realize that I could never expect the exact same position as one who never mixed, at least not in a movement dominated by racists (which will be the case for a long time) I don't think that the exclusion should be total. However, if forced to make the choice by narrowminded people, I would choose my children without a moment's hesitation. Think carefully about this one, folks. As I said before, these days war is waged by ideas, and in that arena I can be a formidable ally. I hate to brag but I have yet to meet my equal in debate. In a war of ideas, this movement badly needs someone like me who can go head to head with the cleverest of Jews and refute his every point. Can You do it? Begging your pardon, but not from what I've seen so far. I don't agree with all of your ideas, yet I have common goals with You. Even Hitler was able to make an alliance with a country that Germany had nothing in common with, because he was a superb political leader. By coincidence I live in that same country and married one her women, but I'm not asking You to make alliances with Japan. I'm asking You to make an alliance with me, an Aryan who shares a common history and common pride.
    Incidentally, since it's causing so much distraction, I hereby offer my resignation as moderator. Kaleun is doing a fine job and can undoubtedly do it by himself.

davison6

Post Re: Hellstar

Maybe we should get some Jews and Niggers to help if they can demonstrate a talent?
    Let's try to keep things in perspective, shall we? There is a vast difference in accepting the help of someone You consider to have erred but who is still Aryan and proud of it, and who so happens to be available, as opposed to seeking out the enemy and asking him for help. In any case, I already offered my resignation, and will voluntarily refrain from moderating anything until the matter is settled one way or the other.

The reason why blood matters is because of the bond it maintains between those who possess it in the same mixture. Our actions should reflect our blood If they don't coincide with the thoughts and conduct of a group/family then this bond between the individual and the family is broken. The content of the blood is rendered useless because an individual chooses not to utilize its potential. Therefore he is and should be no longer considered part of the family. He must fulfill his obligations to the new family he has created and find his place there. Only the best will be called Aryan not a Jew in an Aryan's body.
    By this argument the entire Aryan nation could be excluded from the family. Throughout our history Aryans of every rank have married outside the family for both political reasons and sheer lust. Or do You have a better explanation for the Asian appearance of the singer Bjork, born in a land that is "pure" by all accounts? Additionally, to say "possessing blood in the same mixture" is an admission right there that there is no such thing as a "pure" race anymore. But let's go ahead and follow this back to it's logical conclusion. Do Celts and Germanics have the same mixture? Of course not! So by your logic Celts and Germanics can no longer come together and be part of an Aryan family. I suppose that in your view neither can Iranians since You probably don't regard them as "white" enough, yet they retain more of the ancient customs of our forefathers than the Germanic or Celtic branches.
    Oh, and what exactly do You mean by "the content of the blood is rendered useless because the individual has not lived up to it's potential"? If I died a virgin I would not live up to my reproductive potential but could easily realize several other potentials, would I still be barred from the family? This is only one avenue that could be taken in the rat's nest of faulty logic that You have opened up here...

Your arguments are useless Davison. You contend that what you have done and are doing and advocating does not hurt our people and cannot lead to our destruction by attrition. It is this view that the Jews want us to believe and the reason it is so difficult to maintain purity...
    Umm... I'm not advocating it, I simply admitted that I've done it. Or would You prefer that I lied about it? As I said before, normally I wouldn't talk about these things because I don't see that the world has a right to know, but I make an exception for racist white nationalists because I know the subject is of importance to You and I don't lie about important matters. And if You Yourself admit that it's difficult to maintain purity, perhaps You could be a little more forgiving?

davison6

Originally posted by Chemical Nose
    I want to buy that guy Davison a beer,
    Cheers, Chem!

He must have a hard time being the perfect Aryan [/B][/QUOTE]Yeah, thank the Gods I have my Aryan endurance...

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.
    Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 07:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post Re:

Or do You have a better explanation for the Asian appearance of the singer Bjork, born in a land that is "pure" by all accounts?
    I known bjørks Cousin "Dodi" in Person here in Denmark. His definitely a predominantly Nordic type. but its true bjørk looks lappish somehow. but Iceland is not so pure as everyone thinks. Iceland preserved its genepoll pretty isolated but they have far more Southern elements than Sweden/Denmark/Norway
    this is due to the expansions from Ireland mainly very early on...

MadMax88

After thinking about this whole mess for a while, I have come to the conclusion that people like davison6 are just plain idiots period. Yes, they can spend most of their time droning on and on with their insane ideas and opinions and what does it matter? Davison6 truly enjoys being the outcast in this group I believe, he obviously thrives on rejection, hell he loves it I think. He cannot feel good about himself at all, any White man that mixes like he has and that has half and half children, is truly a disgrace and everyone including he, knows it. There is no way that he can justify his actions. It is best to totally avoid this kind of garbage that he spews, my mistake, was falling into the trap that he set. He loves to start fights and somehow I believe he hates himself so much that the only way that he can even wake up in the morning, is to start trouble and float among the chaos like a jew. I wonder how davison6 feels, when his mongoloid woman, rubs here tiny little rat feet all over him at night before going to bed. I wonder what davison6 feels like when his furry headed little bugeyed offspring look into his eyes for the answers as to why that they exist? I think that he cannot feel to good about it, so the only way that he can have any feeling at all, is to attack others on the board and start shite. Truly sad. The only way that he can even live with himself is to try and bring others down to his level. I suggest that davison6 truly commit himself to his little family, he knows inside that he can never truly be a true White man again. Run along davison6, your wife is calling you, dinner is ready, the fish heads are finished boiling. Have a rucky day man, really.

davison6

Originally posted by mav0ric
    Don't type in caps like the little kids all do for one
    Normally, I would agree, but in her childish way D'Arcy seems to have an intuitive grasp of certain facts, like our declining numbers, that evades some of our more extremist brethren.

Nice traitor friend. While he was racist to you and a good example of our cause to you, I would never associate with a race mixer because it goes against the 14 words that I live my life by.
    Arizona these days is virtually Aztlan, so this guy may actually be in a position very similar to mine. Remember, I do meet white women here, but they tend to be stuck up models or their english teaching wanna-be friends (who can be even more vicious). Since feminism has contaminated so many of our women, it's not beyond imagining that maybe a respectful Mexican girl (there's a few, You know) was a better choice than a money grubbing, ball-busting American bitch with a superiority complex. Thanks to affirmative action, I wouldn't be surprised if the only women who don't earn more than him in the whole state were the Mexicans, and we all know how much the average woman respects men who don't earn more than she does.

How is Davidson6 or your race traitor buddy helping to 'clean our pure race'? How are they 'preserving a race for white children"? Their children are neither pure nor are they white. They are mongrels. The 14 words of David Lane are:
    We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children
    Where does it say that the children in question must be our own? It's perfectly possible for my actions to help make the world safer for white children in general. These days, being white is almost a crime, and my half white child will face the same problems as your pure white children if this keeps on the way it's going, which is why I'm concerned.

You will notice the emphasis on WHITE CHILDREN in the 14 word creed. You fighting for race mixers directly contravenes this credo.
    She's not fighting for race mixers per se, she's fighting to bring some reason and moderation to this movement, as am I.

On a note that you will probably take badly but it needs to be said. To be proud of your race and your history you must strive to be the best example of a white man that you can be.
    Interesting quote. Let's assume for a minute that I agreed with all of your ideas about race and considered my past a sin. I could no longer be a perfect white man but I could still try to be as good an example as I could. Wouldn't that make me proud?

You must take care of your responsibilities and comport yourself in a manner that shows others that you are a proud white man. Many in the movement are here for the short term it seems and are here to party and fight.
    Yes, I've noticed that myself. For all their racial purity they're hardly better examples than dedicated strugglers who happen to have a non-white skeleton in the closet. In fact, their actions are deleterious to the race.

This is of no help to those of us that make our cause a whole life fight. I feel that you should take a little more time on your posts and perhaps look over your spelling so that others take you a little more seriously. A person that appears to be unintelligent but rants on about white pride only makes the anti argument that we all are inbred hicks more powerful. Please do not give them more ammunition that they already have. We all must strive to educate ourselves and to be shining examples of greatness for our arguments and words to be taken more seriously.
    I couldn't agree more! Of course, this also applies to extremists whose repetitive slogans, lack of original thoughts, and total unfamiliarity with logic give the anti's much better material in my opinion.

davison6

I seriously doubt David Lane would support your position D'arcy.
    David Lane was a terrorist whose great wisdom was acquired after he was rotting in jail. And ZOG has all the tools needed to do the same to anyone else who thinks too much like David Lane. If this movement is to gain it's goals, it will do so through persuasion, not through violence. Therefore David Lane is not the best role model. At Stormfront, I posted a thread "My comments on the 88 Precepts" in the Ideology and Philosophy section where I went into more detail, but can no longer access it. Some Jew in the Tokyo office aparently got Stormfront put on the list of banned sites.

This is the exact reason why the movement has gotten no where... we have so many brothers and sisters who refuse to let go of their sympathy for so-called Aryans who go against the cause in their everyday lives.
    You couldn't be more wrong. We have gotten nowhere because we still have too many extremists who scare the living shit out of the average member of the race we're trying to save. I mean, some of You guys would scare anybody, even if they weren't Jew brainwashed. Remember, even Hitler would be nothing more than an obscure political agitator if he had not been willing to dump the Brown Shirts. That's because they scared nothing less than the Wehrmacht itself, and we all know how tough the Wehrmacht was.

We only need and should only have those who are dedicated in all facets of their lives to the "14 words" you've mentioned. By his own admission Davison is not that. We do not all have to agree on moot points but this issue is central to the preservation of our race and its not about being better than someone its about being different. The view Davison has taken is fundamentally opposed to the interests of our Nation.
    The view Davison has taken is in better accord with the laws of genetics but we can drop that for the moment. The simple fact is that if You limit Yourselves so much, You will never be more than a fringe group. You will never accomplish any of your goals, You will simply die of embittered old age or get Yourselves killed in a doomed revolution.
    Last edited by davison6; Friday, August 23rd, 2002 at 07:04 AM.

Last Online
    Thursday, March 30th, 2017 @ 06:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German and English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    mtDNA
    H
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I don't mean that Davison SHOULD leave his children, of course not! It's not for me to tell someone what to do with their own life.

But this is how I see it: it would have been one thing to have simply dated a non-white, but once you have children with one, your devotion lies in the children, which means you can never be WHOLLY dedicated to our cause. A persons family bonds are stronger than ALL else; because of this I say a line has been crossed once mongrel children are produced. It's irrevocable.

No matter what you do after having mongrel children, they will always be a part of your life, and in your memories. (same with ALL children) Crossing that line is the point of no return.

The only way to fix it SOMEWHAT, would be to disown the nonwhite woman and children. But then to do this might also raise questions on the person's character.

Personally though, I feel no loyalty towards non-whites. I don't care about them, a very select few may be nice as persons, but my race comes first on ALL accounts.

I don't know what I would do in a situation like Davison6's though, it's hard to say. I can't really imagine myself in such a situation anyway though, since I have always been attracted almost exclusively to blond men.

There is one thing I have to agree with Davison6 on though; it's that "wanderlust" is a totally Aryan thing, my family has been doing it for generations, but I might add only to Central European countries - all the time keeping their race intact.

davison6

Originally posted by NordicPower88
    But this is how I see it: it would have been one thing to have simply dated a non-white, but once you have children with one, your devotion lies in the children, which means you can never be WHOLLY dedicated to our cause. A persons family bonds are stronger than ALL else; because of this I say a line has been crossed once mongrel children are produced. It's irrevocable.
    I suppose this is true. But what I see here among many is the assumption that this produces an outright enmity, that I will now go out and proceed to battle against the white race. If my wife had been Jewish I would still do everything possible to eradicate Israel and destroy Jewish influence in the Aryan countries. I do what I do because I believe it's right, not because I was seduced by anyone.

The only way to fix it SOMEWHAT, would be to disown the nonwhite woman and children. But then to do this might also raise questions on the person's character.
    It would raise some very serious issues about character. No person who could willingly leave flesh of his flesh and blood of his blood could ever feel loyalty or any sort of genuine goodwill whatsoever for anything other than his own selfish carcass.

Personally though, I feel no loyalty towards non-whites.
    I can't imagine a single reason why You should.

There is one thing I have to agree with Davison6 on though; it's that "wanderlust" is a totally Aryan thing, my family has been doing it for generations, but I might add only to Central European countries - all the time keeping their race intact.
    There was a time when Europe was as wild to our ancestors as America was to John Smith.

davison6

Originally posted by NordicPower88
    Some further thoughts on this issue: The only way to be wholly dedicated to the cause is to not have a family. Whether your children are half white or not, they will take precedence over the movement.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast