Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Race-mixer got what she deserves

MadMax88

Race-mixer got what she deserves

I work with a young lady and I have conversed with her a lot over the last few years. She has a sister who became a race traitor, her sister is 23 years old and is now in the hospital with some horrible infection and most likely will have to have her ovaries removed. She was so sick that she could not even walk and so on. I think most likely her infection was probably due to the fact that she had a nig boyfriend, she lived in the nig part of town and most likely screwed most of them there. She just had a mongrel abomination and so on. I have no pity. When the young lady was telling me about her race traitor sister, she didn't come right out and say it, but looking into her eyes, well we both knew what the other was thinking. When White girls sleep with niggers? They get what they deserve.

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.
    Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I understand what you`re saying, i do however feel with her pain, i know all about pain. but its the same here, when they have this hysteria over muslim boys/men raping our females, i cant help but thinking so many girls are sluts here, so who cares, most of them proberly flirted with the muds first, but then again those who didnt, need total support and we need revenge to these muds and other scum. in fact fuck them all, they have nothing to do here in the first place. they are on Odins soil.
    Fucking bastards. """""""""cleanse the earth with war""""""""

Max you should fucking imply or 100% indicate to this girl, your conclusion about her misfortune just to teach her a lesson or give her a chance to explain or see her realizing your words worth.

MadMax88

Post Do you mean...

Hellstar, do you mean take advantage of this situation and convince the young lady(the one I work with) to join our cause? If you mean that I agree. Maybe seeing her sister (the mud shark) in that situation, will give her the push to join our ranks. But I wouldn't have anything to do with the race traitor. She made her bed.. As far as the women who were pack raped and so on, that is one thing that infuriates me beyond belief, that makes me crazy with hatred that they do that to OUR Women. But this Womans sister made her choice to bed down with niggers, to live with niggers and she even talks like niggers now(wuzzup and mofo and such) so she can rot as far as I am concerned. 88!

Last Online
    Friday, January 16th, 2004 @ 07:18 PM
    NS/RS
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Fact

My experience told me that the persons who became members, motivated by their personal pain, doesn't stay too long. It is successful in 20%, not above this persentage. Max, you should consider your approach and your deceision.
    We are not in movement because of personal pain, but because of common pain. If she understood that inside her mind. She could became succeful supporter and maybe member of some movement.

Put the cards on the table and think careful, try if you like (it is not bad at all), but don't expect too much.

P.Z.

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.
    Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Its total revolting these interracial gandbangs everywhere,

sluts and whores depraving our folk. white men of lust and white whores of excitement (thus indulging them self in these virra biological acts)

I didnt mean for you to WN influence her sister, but now since you brought it up, why not?

Its lifes nemesis, that is what it is.............

MadMax88

Post I know.

I know this,Pera, about why we are in this movement, and I know why I am in this movement, the reason I am in, is not because I have had personal pain, but because of the big picture, I realise what the deal is. Good point though about the young lady I work with, but I meant that maybe I can make her see the big picture, while she is thinking about her sister, kind of getting my foot in the door you know? I appreciate the input on this situation
    Last edited by MadMax88; Friday, August 2nd, 2002 at 01:07 PM.

Last Online
    Wednesday, January 12th, 2005 @ 11:45 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Environmentalism and eugenics
    Religion
    occultism & Nature worship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

She most certainly got what she deserved. The only shame is that she didn't contract the disease and have her ovaries removed BEFORE bringing half-ape abominations into the world.

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 4th, 2007 @ 10:37 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

This week in Malta a 20-year old Maltese woman was brutally murdered by a Libyan Negroid by being hit 22 or 23 times with a long knife. The Police are still searching for the probable murderer but they still have not found him, and I think probably he managed to leave the islands although the Police claim he did not have the time and that they are surveilling the coast. The killed woman used to go out with the Negroid but he killed her because she wanted to end the relation. I hope that the killed woman was not an Aryan but I doubt that.

There is another case of a woman who was probably married to an Algerian Arab with whom he had a child who has now been taken by the father to Algeria.

Both these cases are of woman who betrayed the Nation and Race and in turn they were treated inhumanely. I feel sorry for them at times, but their actions were not honourable in my opinion. They were and are Race Traitors.

euskoskin

I fear though, that the girl could have been misled. In the press and the media in general interracial sex is actively promoted as "civilised" and "good". Anyone who tries to instill some strong racial values in his kids is singled out and scorned.
    She got what she desreves, but if you (or some one who cares for her) told her the truth and give her a second chance. She won't be able to enjoy motherhood. I think that is enough punishment, she doesn't need scorning too. Hopefully she will ammend.

Euskoskin
    88!

Stand and Deliever

Only thing worse than a nigger is a nigger lover. I would not have one regret by putting a gun to some white sluts head and pulling the trigger.

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast