View Poll Results: Who has military (or related) experience?

Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have served in a national defence force

67 50.00%
  • I have been skinhead/policeperson/or security guard etc

8 5.97%
  • None of the above

59 44.03%
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Who Has Military Experience?

Last Online
    Tuesday, February 20th, 2007 @ 04:54 PM
    Country
    Italy Italy
    Married, unhappily
    Religion
    traditional catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Re: Who has military experience?

Quote Originally Posted by Phlegethon View Post
    Yeah, it is esier to slip into the cadet program there, because the army is even more chaotically organized. In the German army since 1990 all applicants get screened automatically by the military intelligence. Otherwise I'd be captain by now - though in an increasingly multi-culti army.
    It is insulting to see real german patriots being sidelined from their army.

Are they calling turks to become officers?

Last Online
    Saturday, July 14th, 2018 @ 04:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    white
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Desert Fox View Post
    US Marine Corps, Rangers, para-troops......
    Marines are full of hispanics and blacks. The Army is negro galore.

The only place you won't find too many niggers are all the Special Operations units (Army SF, Rangers, SEAL,PJs etc) and the Air Force. Usually, in areas where intelligence and effort is required, there will be an absence of niggers.

Quote Originally Posted by Demigorgona View Post
    Yea and our Army has never lost a war. Can't say that about yours now can we
    Canada has women in it's infantry.....can't say that about us can we?

But no one would notice the difference, so it doesn't really matter.

Last Online
    Saturday, October 24th, 2009 @ 12:54 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

After spending (wasting) 4 years in an American military school which was under the US 3rd Army I came to the conclusion that I wanted no part of "the stupid leading the naive". Right out of school ROTC confirmed my conviction and immediately Viet Nam cemented it.

I'm with you Gotterschicksal "Give me a land to fight for" and I would add "and a cause worth defending". I've had neither.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Sunday, July 5th, 2009 @ 08:20 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

The military of Hungary occasionally sent recruiters to the educational institution were i studied.

I always kindly rejected thier offer a long with my friends because this is Hungary, the only war that might take place here will be caused by a politician who hates Serbs or has a selfish desire to obtain territory or wealth.

Last Online
    Sunday, April 1st, 2007 @ 01:18 AM
    Subrace
    Eriliskaz
    Hermit
    Occupation
    Teutonologist
    Politics
    Pangermanicism
    Religion
    Ašelakhaišśs.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

No military experience here. Although people tend to think I'm in the Marine Corps or something, for one reason or another. I would really like to have some military experience of some sort, and I have been thinking about going to Marine Officer Candidate School in the summer, which does not require any further service, but should one enlist in the Marines they would automatically be promoted to lieutenant. My rank as Eagle Scout would most likely get me promoted to a higher rank upon entry into the military. One of the benefits of sticking with that program.

Ideally, every able bodied man should serve in the military. It gives men self-discipline, skills to defend home and fatherland and many other things, develops character, and makes for a more orderly society in general. So it troubles me that the military which I would otherwise serve in is being used for such devious purposes at the moment. Too bad there aren't any foreign legion armies left (other than the French one, of course.)
    -Hyge sceal še heardre, heorte še cénre, mód sceal še mįre, žż śre męgen lytlaž. -The Battle of Maldon
    -I love the great despisers, because they are the great adorers, and arrows of longing for the other shore. -Thus Spake Zarathustra

Last Online
    Saturday, July 14th, 2018 @ 04:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    white
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I want to do at least 3-4 years in the Army and go Marine officer in the Reserves after that.

Bloodhound
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

I was a Jäger in the German Army It was a really great time, although I had to spent my time with many "Russians", there are lots of "Russians" in the German fighting units, I guess it is like fonze said with Blacks in America.

But since I was a conscirpt, I never was faced with the decision to go into a war of the FRG.
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2007 @ 09:54 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    Having a longtime companion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jäger View Post
    I was a Jäger in the German Army It was a really great time, although I had to spent my time with many "Russians", there are lots of "Russians" in the German fighting units, I guess it is like fonze said with Blacks in America.

But since I was a conscirpt, I never was faced with the decision to go into a war of the FRG.
    Just curious: were those the so-called "Russians with German ancestry" or true ethnic Russians? How well did your Kameraden get along with them?

The WWII Russian divisions fighting with the German Army did OK basically from what I understand. That includes other Slavic units such as the Ukrainians ("Galicians") and White Russians/Belorussians.
    And it cannot be denied that even the Red Army in WWII had some excellent fighters and some of them were not of the typical raping, looting and killing of civilians as encouraged by that Jew Ilya Ehrenburg.

Bloodhound
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Fox View Post
    Just curious: were those the so-called "Russians with German ancestry" or true ethnic Russians? How well did your Kameraden get along with them?
    The first, supposedly with German ancestry. However, it was a time which supported all stereotypes I knew about them, from roughly 200 "Russians" I met 5 or 6 who I didn't recognize as such, and would have no problems to accept them as my kin. The others refered to themselves as Russians, and they "looked" like it, maybe they looked Ukrainian, I don't want to argue with Nicola or something , anyway not German, everyone could spot them miles away as Non-German just from their looks, so I refer to them like this too.

During basic training, it was OK, not so many "Russians" actually, with the few I got along quite well, although one kept telling me about how he does Coke and goes into Brothrels etc. He was a good fighter nevertheless.
    It was on purpose to split the Russain recruits in diverse Züge [Platoons?], normally recruits just are split based on their last names, alphabetically, but with "Russians" they took care that not too many got in one platoon. I guess out of bad experience.
    Later we were merged with Panzergrenadiere where basically everyone was a "Russian", and we kinda got in some fights with them, once just two of us, and later the whole company.
    Luckyly our Feldwebel [Seargant] had the right attitude, if you know what I mean
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

Last Online
    Saturday, July 5th, 2008 @ 09:21 AM
    Occupation
    Student
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Not yet, but I will have some (hopefully lots of it) after two years or so.