European Union European Union
    Apolitical
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Wogs

G'day,

Just curious, what do you hard core, far right Aussies think about non-Anglo Europeans in Australia?

All opinions and anecdotes welcome.

Cheers

Last Online
    Friday, March 25th, 2016 @ 07:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celt Australian
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordic
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Victoria Victoria
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Guerilla Philosopher
    Politics
    Aristotelian Nationalist
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Me? I'm Aussie. I'm probably the only one left.

No, I like wogs. A few Greeks prevented me from getting in trouble for fighting Turks in primary school. They're great people. Greeks and Italians have always been good people to me, and I've always respected them. I get along with them well, it's all good. But ****s and Turks are another question altogether.
    All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream at night, in the dusky recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams, with open eyes, to make it possible.

Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 06:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Post Anarch

Do you live around Adelaide? I considered moving to Australia about 10 years ago and was reading of the different cities. Seemed Adelaide had a lot of Italians and Greeks. My choice was Brisbane.

Last Online
    Wednesday, March 28th, 2007 @ 02:56 PM
    Subrace
    Corded/UP
    Country
    Apolitical
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cosmocreator
    Do you live around Adelaide? I considered moving to Australia about 10 years ago and was reading of the different cities. Seemed Adelaide had a lot of Italians and Greeks. My choice was Brisbane.

Nah, Melbourne has a lot of Greeks and Italians. Adelaide has a lot of upper class Anglos.

Sydney has a lot of Asians, Lebanese...everyone...big city that.

Brisbane has a lot of young people...surfies especially.

THE SEVENTH SON
    OF A SEVENTH SON
    Last Online
    Sunday, July 26th, 2009 @ 11:52 AM
    Ethnicity
    Northern
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Preservation
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Okay, I'm a Sydney-sider!

I've very rarely found much agreeable about these groups you refer to. However, I've assumed it was because they were always the lowest elements who made their way here post-WWII. The Spanish and Italians (barring Sicilians) are definitely preferable to the Greeks I've known, generally speaking.

In all honesty though, I don't judge these nationalities by the representatives I've met here. I believe that the borderline ones were those that emigrated here, as a rule. 'Wogs' is generally the term used though, it's true. These nationalities don't seem to have coalesced into the white core as much as I perceive they have in the States.

I don't lump all of these SEs together. In Oz, we've received an overabundance of the swarthy, borderline types (I think). This is not to say I haven't met some good ones.

PS: Poles are fine!
    Last edited by hardcorps; Saturday, August 9th, 2003 at 07:59 PM.
    If I rest, I rust.
    - Martin Luther

Last Online
    Thursday, March 15th, 2012 @ 05:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thumbs Down Re: Wogs

Australia is probably better than Britain & Amerika for lesser diverse immigrant populations, but still way too much for my liking. I was born & bred in Sydney for some 26 years and now I have lived in Brisbane for the past 4 years. I would definitely say Brisbane is far less polluted with foreigners. (but this won't last...Australia's flood gates are still open ).

I may sound racist, but I find it personally offensive why I should have foreign languages (both spoken & written), cultures and their religion around me. This is a English speaking country...how dare they continue with their old ways. No respect for this country!....Also the fact that the more people who are let into this country, the more drain on our resources & environment. The old Aussie pubs are being wiped out for 'igger loving bouncer nightclubs!!! ...Shops are becoming mostly foreign owned (& store fronts consequently decorated)..and preference for employment & home loans seem to disturbingly give preference to foreigners!!
    At this rate, Australia, a once sparse (hell of a country to start with) will be turn into a ghetto, with no identity. A sickening melting pot that is out of control and will ultimately lead to being a 3rd world country.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celt Australian
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordic
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Victoria Victoria
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Guerilla Philosopher
    Politics
    Aristotelian Nationalist
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Post Re: Wogs

"Australia's not a country, it's just a place where everyone goes" - a WP-Bolshevik Anglo friend of mine arguing with our multiculturalist teacher in politics class two years ago.

I've recently become a lot more Anglo-centric than I used to be. Australia, New Zealand, the US and the UK should clean themselves up and turn themselves into a united power bloc. The sucessor to the British Empire...
    All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream at night, in the dusky recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams, with open eyes, to make it possible.

Last Online
    Friday, December 8th, 2006 @ 02:25 AM
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Would you want to see people in the UK fight against kindred Northern Europeans? I think that it would lead to another opportunity for neocons to take advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack The Ripper
    I've recently become a lot more Anglo-centric than I used to be. Australia, New Zealand, the US and the UK should clean themselves up and turn themselves into a united power bloc. The sucessor to the British Empire...

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celt Australian
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordic
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Victoria Victoria
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Guerilla Philosopher
    Politics
    Aristotelian Nationalist
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Volksdeutscher
    Would you want to see people in the UK fight against kindred Northern Europeans? I think that it would lead to another opportunity for neocons to take advantage.
    How does that follow from bringing Anglo nations together in a federation?

Last Online
    Monday, January 11th, 2010 @ 08:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    australian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I think if we ever get an good immigration policy, we're still going to have to let in folks from scandinavia and ireland to wash away all the brown contamination
    Seriously though, I don't mind italians who came to australia along time ago and contributed to its growth. Those ones seem to be the ones that have fit into the white core I mean you'd look at people with heritage in those italians and they look just as white as anyone else, but there was one particular region where italians came from at a later date that is obviously a brown one, and the greeks, well boy oh boy, those massive noses, oily skin and 'AW MAH GAWD' accents are impossible to ignore, they just don't assimilate, I can't speak for all of course, but virtually all greeks I've known of could never be white in my mind, they must be from one of the turkic areas.
    As for turks, arabs, and such, it goes without saying that they aren't white and have no place here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast