Page 100 of 101 FirstFirst ... 50909596979899100101 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1004

Thread: Which Skadi Members Do You Miss?

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    3 Hours Ago @ 02:32 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    East Norwegian + distant Finnish
    Subrace
    Nordid-CM
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Nationalism
    Religion
    Heathen worldview
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    414 Posts
    Sybren. A very friendly and knowledgable guy, and one of the only Skadi members I've had the pleasure of meeting in real-life. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to come in contact with him since the forum re-opened.
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Şoreiğar For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    808 Posts
    What? Did W.K. have a change of heart? The posts on his blog about Skadi, at least the once linked to on this website, are just diatribe, he was settling scores. Can you show evidence of the opposite being the case, John? The man has been banned twice, BTW, more than a decade went by between both bans (just to illustrate how little he has changed). W.K. is the most unpopular member we've had in quite some time, he pissed off as many people as he could. He's a very disagreeable man, to put it mildly. You're only the second person I've ever seen supporting W.K., just to give you an idea of how little enthusiasm there's to bring him back from the dead.
    “Tradition anchors our experience of time in memory and projects it into the future through hope.” – Rein Staal

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    3 Days Ago @ 12:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    British/German/French
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    Ontario Ontario
    Stuff & building Folk Faith
    Politics
    Ethno-Nationalist
    Religion
    Folk Faith PaganChristianUU
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chlodovech View Post
    What? Did W.K. have a change of heart? The posts on his blog about Skadi, at least the once linked to on this website, are just diatribe, he was settling scores. Can you show evidence of the opposite being the case, John? The man has been banned twice, BTW, more than a decade went by between both bans (just to illustrate how little he has changed). W.K. is the most unpopular member we've had in quite some time, he pissed off as many people as he could. He's a very disagreeable man, to put it mildly. You're only the second person I've ever seen supporting W.K., just to give you an idea of how little enthusiasm there's to bring him back from the dead.
    Lol, I can't provide said evidence, and I know little about him lol. I just remember him writing that he regretted being banned again, and all I know is that he wrote well in the thread in my signature. I looked back at some of his last conversations, and I can see him being somewhat antagonistic, but anyways, I'm sure if he was remorseful, he could still contact the admin, apologize, vow to behave, and perhaps contribute financially. Que sera sera ... if you read this Wuotans Kreiger, know you had one friendly supporter here on Skadi. I wish you, and everyone, all the best in life.
    We need a reservation system for our people and our own ethnic-nationalist faith, where we'll have sermons about our people and nations, real history, science, philosophy, etc., in addition to our older religions. Throw in some open bar nights, comedy club hours, music and dance, etc., and it'll be a cracker barrel of good times lol.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to John Smithwick For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    32 Minutes Ago @ 05:47 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    364 Posts
    If I'm allowed to break into this, but I think your sympathy for him is misguided and misplaced.

I had good talks with him as well, but I dont think it's bad that he's gone. He was rude and arrogant, and not from a mood. He liked to provoke for its own sake and cause trouble.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to velvet For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European American
    Ancestry
    United Kingdom, Czechoslovakia, Netherlands, Germany, France
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Florida Florida
    Aries
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by John Smithwick View Post
    Hi, while I'm new here and didn't know him well, I miss Wuotans Kreiger. He posted in the thread in my signature. He was well spoken, and cordial. I take it he was sometimes annoying/provocative to some. He grieved being banned - I saw him lament it in a post on his blog (which is now also closed). I remember him saying he thought he was part of a community at Skadi. I'm sure he's sorry. I hope you will reinstate his account, simply warning him to limit his posting and never antagonize others. I doubt he'd return to post anyways.

Please put his account back - it will make the board look better to see our members/our people are rational enough to behave and not get themselves banned.

Even though I argued with Wuotans Kreiger I do want him back here at Skadi. I don't know why he was banned. I assume he argued with someone else too.

I'd also like to see Auduid here again.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elizabeth For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    1 Hour Ago @ 04:31 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Fascist
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    967 Posts
    Nothing wrong with a bit of controversy.

Some of WK's 'victims', in retrospect, were very thin-skinned

He had a go at me and got some back but the Christtards all fell to pieces
    Last edited by Resist; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:02 AM. Reason: Rule #30, complaint beyond PM.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SaxonPagan For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    3 Days Ago @ 12:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    British/German/French
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    Ontario Ontario
    Stuff & building Folk Faith
    Politics
    Ethno-Nationalist
    Religion
    Folk Faith PaganChristianUU
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by velvet View Post
    If I'm allowed to break into this, but I think your sympathy for him is misguided and misplaced.

I had good talks with him as well, but I dont think it's bad that he's gone. He was rude and arrogant, and not from a mood. He liked to provoke for its own sake and cause trouble.
    Fair enough. Peace and serenity can be nice too; although, one wouldn't want things getting too quiet around here. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
    Even though I argued with Wuotans Kreiger I do want him back here at Skadi.
    Ya he kept me on my toes in my signature thread, but that can be a healthy thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by SaxonPagan View Post
    Nothing wrong with a bit of controversy.

Some of WK's 'victims', in retrospect, were very thin-skinned

He had a go at me and got some back [...]
    I know he was closer to your age ... one big difference between the older and younger generations is that the younger generation tends to employ the "lol" a lot, for among other reason (lots of laughter, even love), to diffuse tension . It can be highly effective. Perhaps WK will read this message and embrace that concept in the future.

I dotted out something you mentioned, which is one of my biggest questions/interests about Skadi. I was hoping when I arrived, the owners (whom after researching, both appear to be Christians) and mods would have organized a master strategy for dealing with our peoples' "spiritual dilemma", with a plan to harmonize everything, and a directive for Skadi to act as a voice for our people with a consolidated message, and organize our members to lobby for change with respect to our key institutions i.e. the Church of England, Church of Scotland, etc.

I do feel we are failing our people badly by not doing the above. I'd like to see something like the British National Party (and Skadi) protest outside the Church of England, requesting that they incorporate Asatru and discussion and defense of the indigenous British people; in turn, people like me would be far warmer towards 'Christianity'.

Church in crisis as only 2% of young adults identify as C of E | Guardian

Those institutions are supposed to represent us, but they don't (they're far more preoccupied with their missionary efforts, bringing as many of "our Christian brothers and sisters" to our countries as possible, propagandizing that we British descendants must help and mix with them and never think about ourselves as a group).

I believe it is important we organize ourselves religiously, because we are, in reality, in a religious struggle against foreign powers that are organized religiously i.e. Jews as a people, and now the Islamics, etc.

I hope the owners, whom I assume are also married, will consider this idea. I'm just echoing the cries of another powerhouse couple, Lana and Henrik of Red Ice TV, to bring about the change our people and nations need.

Anyways, those are some more words sent out into the vacuum. Keep up the good struggle Germanic sisters and bros. I won't be posting much, as the biggest thing our organizations need is MONEY, and I must go try and make as much of that as possible. Long live our people and nations. Onward and amen.
    We need a reservation system for our people and our own ethnic-nationalist faith, where we'll have sermons about our people and nations, real history, science, philosophy, etc., in addition to our older religions. Throw in some open bar nights, comedy club hours, music and dance, etc., and it'll be a cracker barrel of good times lol.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to John Smithwick For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    32 Minutes Ago @ 05:47 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    364 Posts
    Funnily, most of the mods here are Heathens, not Christians. And apart from a controversy here and there, this always used to work fine.

As a total off-topic side comment, your wish to bring both sides together may work out on platforms like skadi, because the individual christian is not "the church", but you really need to get your head around the fact that "the church" (of all flavours) is and has always been the enemy of the European people. They will never ever rally for our people, our nations or whatever. And likewise the christians need to get their heads around the fact that their church has not been hijacked recently by evil people who now do this. This was always the goal of the church, they are obsessed with undoing the curse of the Bable Tower story. That they support mass immigration is not a modern failure of them, but deeply ingrained in their ideology. They want to "re-unite" all of humanity.
    We better be happy that these institutions no longer hold power over us. In the past, it was a lack of technology/transportation that hindered this imagined reunification on a mass scale, with all the modern stuff around, they'd flood our nations even more...
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to velvet For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    1 Hour Ago @ 04:31 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Fascist
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    967 Posts
    Earlier this year we had some highly-strung Christian Fundamentalists from the USA complaining that this is an ‘anti-Christian’ forum.

I’ve always found Skadi to be very fair on this issue and could never honestly say it's biased against Pagans.

Others may have had different experiences.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SaxonPagan For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Transylvanian Saxon
    Subrace
    Alpinid/Baltid
    State
    Transylvania Transylvania
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Ethno-Cultural
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    162 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by John Smithwick View Post
    I dotted out something you mentioned, which is one of my biggest questions/interests about Skadi. I was hoping when I arrived, the owners (whom after researching, both appear to be Christians) and mods would have organized a master strategy for dealing with our peoples' "spiritual dilemma", with a plan to harmonize everything, and a directive for Skadi to act as a voice for our people with a consolidated message, and organize our members to lobby for change with respect to our key institutions i.e. the Church of England, Church of Scotland, etc.

I do feel we are failing our people badly by not doing the above. I'd like to see something like the British National Party (and Skadi) protest outside the Church of England, requesting that they incorporate Asatru and discussion and defense of the indigenous British people; in turn, people like me would be far warmer towards 'Christianity'.

Church in crisis as only 2% of young adults identify as C of E | Guardian

Those institutions are supposed to represent us, but they don't (they're far more preoccupied with their missionary efforts, bringing as many of "our Christian brothers and sisters" to our countries as possible, propagandizing that we British descendants must help and mix with them and never think about ourselves as a group).

I believe it is important we organize ourselves religiously, because we are, in reality, in a religious struggle against foreign powers that are organized religiously i.e. Jews as a people, and now the Islamics, etc.

I hope the owners, whom I assume are also married, will consider this idea. I'm just echoing the cries of another powerhouse couple, Lana and Henrik of Red Ice TV, to bring about the change our people and nations need.
    While your idea about unifying Germanic faiths is an interesting one, one of the advantages of Skadi in addition to the multitude of political ideologies is the religious freedom. Not everybody considers spirituality an ideological matter, for some peoples it's mostly or purely a personal matter. Some peoples don't like organised religion to begin with, and considering many churches nowadays have gone politically correct, not everyone is involved in attending specific religious services. I'm not only talking about the Christian churches, but also of Pagan organisations (like Heathens against Hate and others similar, who have adopted politically correct beliefs). In addition, other peoples don't subscribe to a particular faith. Yes, many users are Pagans or Christians, but we've a lot of agnostics and atheistic members as well. But despite some differences in beliefs, we're all here because of a common one, Germanic preservation. In my view, a free Germanics state shouldn't impose a specific spiritual belief but should allow religious freedom for Germanics. Folk spiritual traditions and beliefs can differ from region to region and person to person, the only common denominator should be a compatibility with Germanic preservationism.

In my view, the system on Skadi has always worked well because of the libertarian and free speech policies of the administration. They provided Skadi as a platform for discussion and don't impose a specific ideology or spirituality. That has given the chance for more Germanics to be incorporated, including those who have adopted less common faiths. For example we've even had Germanic Buddhists as members, as well as Germanics who adopted a syncretic type of spirituality.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Siebenbürgerin For This Useful Post: