Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vķšįlfr View Post
    "Corpse tea"?
    See, he had a sense of humour.

However, as I already mentioned in other posts and threads... I've been vegetarian for a long while and it works very well for me.
    I adopted vegetarianism for a while. They've managed to come up with clever substitutes for many traditional meals. I didn't miss eating meat for a long time.

But I've recently receded back into the omnivore territory (but with more discretion), mainly for pizza toppings, special occasions, and Thanksgiving dinners. I've never given up on vegetarian hamburgers, however, and I've completely lost interest in meat burgers. For spaghetti, I still prefer vegetarian meatballs. Btw Hitler had great praise for Italian cuisine and how it helped maintain teeth.

I hope I'm not going to start a new debate now, over how healthy the vegetarian diet is or not...
    Hmm something like that.

Most people who subscribe to vegetarianism or veganism do it for one of the reasons: health benefits, ethical reasons, maintaining a political/religious public image, gaining an advantage over other people, and jumping the bandwagon. Purely from egoistic or physical interests. Very few factor in the spiritual life, such as the influence of trees on the "spirit", the necessity of being in the openness of nature, the importance of women's intuition and long hair, etc.

Hitler was a vegetarian based on his study of nature (particularly the animal kingdom) and the fundamental realization that vegetarianism was the natural state of affairs for human beings. What is natural must regain it's rights. That's why. Also, his change in diet was allegedly based on his tragic experiences (the death of his niece, and presumably the death of his mother and his beloved dog in WW1).

Many of his statements on this matter allude to the healthier lifestyle of the so-called savages, to the advantages hares have over cheetahs in stamina, etc. To add an example of my own, one only needs to look at how sharks tend to rapidly lose their teeth. One of Hitler's profound observations, as related by Goebbels, was that humans only fed on animals which entirely subsisted on vegetables! Suggests instinctiveness?

Quote Originally Posted by Nordic Angel View Post
    Vegetarianism or even veganism is unhealthy in my opinion. Especially children need meat, fish and milk for their brain development. Of course, it would also be unhealthy to eat only meat - we need much fruit and vegetables too.
    I read that children of healthy stock instinctively shy away from meat, only yielding at the insistence of their parents, but I'm not in a position to scientifically debate this. Although one guy I talked with recently told me that he had been vegetarian from birth until he was 11-12 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordic Angel View Post
    Humans evolved to be omnivores and need a balanced diet of both - some meat, fish, milk, eggs, etc. on the one hand and many vegetables and fruits on the other hand.
    That is certainly not the case for everyone. Some people acquire bodies which are only suited for meat, such as the Dalai Lama.

For the time being, it doesn't really matter whether one takes up vegetarianism or not. What's more important is regard for the social life and one's conduct towards other people. Nature makes imperceptible adjustments in the life of human beings.

When the time is right, everyone will turn to vegetarianism whether they want to or not because the taste for meat will dissipate. That was actually the case for me when I first picked up vegetarianism. Previously, I had been very partial to meat, neglecting vegetables and fruits (yet not gaining much weight curiously). One day, the meat had simply become bland and tasteless, I couldn't enjoy it even if I wanted to. It didn't matter where I picked it up from (i.e. McDonalds, Burger King, Pizza Hut) or whether it was prepared at home.

Anyway, the lifestyle of abstinence from meat is only essential for spiritual reformers (excepting the ones who inherit different bodies from normal people), and alongside it, an abstinence from alcohol and tobacco is recommended (whereas abstinence from sex i.e. celibacy is an aberration, hostile to nature, unless a love for the community, for ideals, for a task, etc. supersedes the love for a woman, which then enables sublimation).

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Terminus For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    20 Hours Ago @ 09:03 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    UK, Germany
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    H
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Zodiac Sign
    Scorpio
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Respiratory Therapist
    Politics
    Republican
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    I’ve been eating only animal sourced foods to five months and feel really good. It’s popularly called the carnivore diet:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    18 Minutes Ago @ 05:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    East Norwegian + distant Finnish
    Subrace
    Nordid + reduced CM
    Y-DNA
    I1a1
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    636 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelyrra View Post
    I’ve been eating only animal sourced foods to five months and feel really good. It’s popularly called the carnivore diet:
    Please feel free to share your experiences with the diet in this thread - The Carnivore Diet
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011