Traditional-Conservative
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Re: German birth rate falls to lowest in Europe

Figthing against the system it´s difficult, the multiculturalist, multiracial and the all these valours are spreaded by the mass media. And sadly the economy isn´t now good in Germany.

Last Online
    Thursday, March 30th, 2017 @ 06:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German and English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    mtDNA
    H
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

The question is: Why? Why are they afraid to have children?

Last Online
    Tuesday, August 14th, 2012 @ 09:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Why? Because the European family unit has no meaning to many people. Because the social welfare system created by White governments in days of yore has been sapped dry by foreigners coming to our countries with nothing to offer. Because Germans, and other ethnic Europeans can't afford to. Because most are more concerned with their drug habits, other addictions, their cars, their material posessions and other things pressed by media outlets like MTV and so on instead of being fruitful and multiplying.

Sad situation but it doesn't mean it's only Germans. It's all of us.
    I guess all we can do is wait and see .... Or can we?

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, March 18th, 2019 @ 11:58 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    75% Hellenic. 25% Anglosaxon
    Subrace
    Noric
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Religion
    Still searching
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NordicPower View Post
    The question is: Why? Why are they afraid to have children?
    I'll make an attempt to answer through my own experience, and although I am not German, I believe it applies.

The key word is insecurity. It seems that these days society & the state is hard at work to leave young people miserable, scared to take initiative, because there are no opportunities out there for them.

First of all, the most productive years of your life (20-25) fly by in your struggle to educate yourself & search for some career option.

Then, in the second most productive period of your life (25-30), at least in Greece, you are faced with unemployment, lack of welfare and financial security, all kinds of hardships and dissappointments.

To the fiancial & job insecurities, add relationship problems, dissappointments and emotional turmoil.

Relationships gone sour, being cheated upon and losing faith & trust in the opposite sex, self-centered worldview, cynism & nihilism arising because you've been hurt too many times.

By the time you are somewhat mature to realize what's been happening to you the last 10 years, you're already reaching 30's and you realize you've taken all the wrong turns.

Of course it is still not too late to make amends in your life and start a family, but you know time is running out and you become more & more stresed by the day.

Will I ever find the one? Will I find him/her on time? Will we be able to support a family, if no external factor interferes?

If you're lucky, you will eventually settle down in your early to mid-30s just in time to have just one kid before your biological clock stops ticking. And you'll be too old and worn out already to enjoy the fantastic experience of parenthood.

Sounds pessimistic but unfortunately it is so true. Then, you realize, one needs to possess Nietzschean will power to decide to take a shot at it. Some people, like myself, have decided not to give it up.

But unfortunately, most people, being materialistic & individualistic as this world makes them, give up and just stop caring.

Last Online
    Monday, January 2nd, 2012 @ 01:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Trickster God
    Politics
    Pro-Freedom, Pro-Skadi
    Religion
    seeker
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I can't speak for Germans, but it seems to me that many men and women are stuck in the past and looking for perfection. We here in America are taught that relationships come pre-packaged and don't take any work. We are taught to demand perfection in others while beating ourselves up for our inadequacies. We also have educational systems, media, govt, etc that tell the white male what a good for nothing bastard he is so then you have the good hearted, intelligent, virtuous white guy sitting in a coffee shop bemoaning the actions of other men whilst the abusive, low IQ, thuggish individual of minority status sows his oats without a care in the world and doesn't even consider how he's going to deal with the fatherless children he will create.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, March 18th, 2019 @ 11:58 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    75% Hellenic. 25% Anglosaxon
    Subrace
    Noric
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Religion
    Still searching
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

My mom always used to say "try to make something out of yourself, don't end up a miserable housewife with 'no life of your own'..."

Sadly, most "modern", westernized Europeans think this way. Women are nowadays even ashamed to declare themselves as housewives & caregivers.

There is also this common view that when you get married, "life is over".

People think (even I used to think so) that you get married, and then it's sitting at home all day, running after your kids.

Looking at women with children like Jennifer, Bridie, and others, it was so soothing to see them continuing to pursue their interests & hobbies, education & leisure activities, alongside with their family life and caregiving tasks..

Last Online
    Thursday, August 20th, 2009 @ 01:11 AM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Subrace
    Uralic/Alpine/Pontid mixed
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

“As the family goes, so goes the nation and so goes the whole world in which we live.”
    --John Paul II

Filius Solis
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    5 Days Ago @ 01:55 PM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Subrace
    Nordic / Stone Age Survivor
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    racial hygiene
    Religion
    blood cult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blood_Axis View Post
    My mom always used to say "try to make something out of yourself, don't end up a miserable housewife with 'no life of your own'..."

Sadly, most "modern", westernized Europeans think this way. Women are nowadays even ashamed to declare themselves as housewives & caregivers.

There is also this common view that when you get married, "life is over".

People think (even I used to think so) that you get married, and then it's sitting at home all day, running after your kids.
    This is just such true.

Moreover they often expect that relationship is something pre-packed and the man will bring everything ready into it (house, car, lot of money...), hard to find someone for building together (lack of mutual trust or confidence).

Or there are such who are so infiltrated with the view of "try to make something out of yourself, don't end up a miserable housewife with 'no life of your own" that for a guy it may be very problematic to get over this "pushing off attitude", indeed it may appear even arrogant and it is very difficult to save those girls from their mistakes! I believe it is a big obstacle, at least at the very beginning, to create a relationship with such a girl and find way to her heart. And our years are running, ..., sadly.

Hoping to save one of them soon .

Last Online
    Thursday, August 20th, 2009 @ 01:11 AM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Subrace
    Uralic/Alpine/Pontid mixed
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

However I think it should be mentioned that it used to be quite common for people to marry later. I know among some tribal societies, a man was considered an effeminate pervert if he wanted to associate with girls before the age of 20. What a constrast to modern-day mores; where it's basically the opposite.

Anyways, it was really only with the Baby Boomers that it became common practice to marry early.

Filius Solis
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    5 Days Ago @ 01:55 PM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Subrace
    Nordic / Stone Age Survivor
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    racial hygiene
    Religion
    blood cult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taras Bulba View Post
    However I think it should be mentioned that it used to be quite common for people to marry later. I know among some tribal societies, a man was considered an effeminate pervert if he wanted to associate with girls before the age of 20. What a constrast to modern-day mores; where it's basically the opposite.

Anyways, it was really only with the Baby Boomers that it became common practice to marry early.
    I will think about what you say, but mark we are mostly speaking about people after 20, early marriage not being our problem really.

And tell me how many of the people is strong enough to abstain of sex untill marriage. I would like to note at this point that I agree with Adolf Hitler's words - "if early marriage is not attained, love not having the right place for playing is searching another places to manifest itself, what we get is only "prostitution of love" then, sexuality being a natural part of human nature".*

*Forgive me my rough translation, I'm writing it by heart as I remember it from my non-english copy of Mein Kampf.

Many further problems are springing from such a state of society. "Such a decline of sexual life caused falls of great cultures before" - as He stated. One needn't cite any philosophers here, it should be obvious that family is basic cell of society. Knowing that most of the "simple" individuals are rather lasy units submisive to actual trends, present development could be fatal for us.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast