Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: South African Population to Drop by 26%

  1. #1
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Gender
    Politics
    Putinism
    Posts
    5,212
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Post South African Population to Drop by 26%

    http://www.news24.com/News24/South_A...391163,00.html

    SA population to drop by 26%

    22/07/2003 19:21 - (SA)


    Cape Town - The population of HIV/Aids-ravaged southern Africa is expected to decline by 22% by 2050, according to a recent study.

    The latest world population data sheet of the United States-based Population Reference Bureau estimates South Africa's population will drop from 44 million this year to 35.1 million in 2025, and to 32.5 million in 2050 - a 26% decline.

    It gives an estimated percentage of South Africans between the ages of 15 and 49 with HIV/Aids at the end of 2001 as 20.1%, and life expectancy at present mortality rates at 53 for men and 54 for women.

    Botswana's population is also expected to go down by 43% from the current 1.5 million to 0.9 million by 2050, while slight increases are expected in Namibia and Lesotho's populations, the PRB report says.

    An estimated 38.8% of Botswana's citizens have HIV/Aids.

    South Africa's current rate of natural increase - the birth rate minus the death rate - is the second lowest on the continent at 0.9%, second only to Botswana's 0.3%.

    Central Africa is expected to be the fastest-growing region in the first half of the 21st century. It will grow to 193% compared to its current size by 2050.

    Western Africa follows, increasing to 142% of its 2003 population.


    "The population of HIV/Aids-ravaged southern Africa is projected to fall by 22%, a decline that no one would have predicted in the recent past," the report says.

    In global terms, the PRB expects India to overtake China as the worlds most populous country by 2050, with 1.628 billion people (1.069 billion in 2003) compared to China's 1.394 billion (1.289 billion in 2003).

    The US is expected to remain in third place with 422 million citizens by 2050 - it currently has 292 million.

    Nigeria, currently in ninth place with a population of 134 million, is expected to more than double to 307 million by 2050 for sixth place.

    Other African countries expected to be in the top 20 by 2050 are the Democratic Republic of Congo with 181 million people (now 56.5 million), Ethiopia with 173 million (now 71 million), Egypt with 127 million (now 72 million), Sudan 84 million (now 38,1 million), and Uganda with 82 million (now 25.3 million).

    Countries expected by the PRB to drop out of the top 20 are Germany, France, and Thailand.

  2. #2
    Senior Member berschneider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Last Online
    Tuesday, April 13th, 2004 @ 12:44 AM
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Gender
    Politics
    apolitical to libertarian
    Posts
    71
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: South African population to drop by 26%

    Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    http://www.news24.com/News24/South_A...391163,00.html



    Nigeria, currently in ninth place with a population of 134 million, is expected to more than double to 307 million by 2050 for sixth place.

    I guess they don't have any AIDS in Nigeria or citizens of that much esteemed and enlightened nation don't engage in extramarital sex being too busy with overseas banking projects and high yield investment schemes..

  3. #3
    Senior Member Parzifal_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Sunday, July 24th, 2011 @ 02:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Aryan
    Ancestry
    Caucasus
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    California California
    Gender
    Politics
    Still working on this...
    Posts
    78
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: South African population to drop by 26%

    We dealt with South africa in several other threads e.g. http://www.forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=7510

    I would like the forum to venture scenarios for the racial salvation of White South Africans. Despite claims to the contrary, the white population there is still largely purely European. South Africa is by no stretch of the imagination a racial potpourri like Argentina or Brazil. Even the miscegenated unfortunate ("Coloureds") are maintained at an equal racial distance from Whites as true blacks are. The other racial elements of the land viz. Meds, East Asians etc. are not relevant to this discussion and have never posed a serious threat to White racial, cultural and economic integrity as the ocean of blackness does and always did. Enlighten me if I am wrong but White South Africans face the greatest peril of any European stock of mentionable magnitude in current times. What can be done about this?
    Wagner rules!

  4. #4
    Senior Member berschneider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Last Online
    Tuesday, April 13th, 2004 @ 12:44 AM
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Gender
    Politics
    apolitical to libertarian
    Posts
    71
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: South African population to drop by 26%

    Quote Originally Posted by Parzifal
    We dealt with South africa in several other threads e.g. http://www.forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=7510

    I would like the forum to venture scenarios for the racial salvation of White South Africans. Despite claims to the contrary, the white population there is still largely purely European. South Africa is by no stretch of the imagination a racial potpourri like Argentina or Brazil. Even the miscegenated unfortunate ("Coloureds") are maintained at an equal racial distance from Whites as true blacks are. The other racial elements of the land viz. Meds, East Asians etc. are not relevant to this discussion and have never posed a serious threat to White racial, cultural and economic integrity as the ocean of blackness does and always did. Enlighten me if I am wrong but White South Africans face the greatest peril of any European stock of mentionable magnitude in current times. What can be done about this?
    actually, I always thought (and I could be wrong) that both Argentina and Brazil have their own distinctly white populations which keep themselves white and are quite stand-offish, and are numerically comparable to South Africa's white community. Judging by South Africans I personally know they won't mix with local blacks - not voluntarily at least. In my opinion, and again I could be wrong, the greatest possible danger to white South Africans is civil unrest at some point in the future that would force many of them to leave the country.

  5. #5
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Gender
    Politics
    Putinism
    Posts
    5,212
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Post Re: South African population to drop by 26%

    Quote Originally Posted by Parzifal
    We dealt with South africa in several other threads e.g. http://www.forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=7510

    I would like the forum to venture scenarios for the racial salvation of White South Africans. Despite claims to the contrary, the white population there is still largely purely European. South Africa is by no stretch of the imagination a racial potpourri like Argentina or Brazil. Even the miscegenated unfortunate ("Coloureds") are maintained at an equal racial distance from Whites as true blacks are. The other racial elements of the land viz. Meds, East Asians etc. are not relevant to this discussion and have never posed a serious threat to White racial, cultural and economic integrity as the ocean of blackness does and always did. Enlighten me if I am wrong but White South Africans face the greatest peril of any European stock of mentionable magnitude in current times. What can be done about this?
    You are correct, Parzifal. White South Africans are predominantly purely North Europid. In most cases, they are virtually indistinguishable from their ancestors in Holland and Germany.

    The racial salvation of White South Africa.... well, there is a difficult question.

    Firstly, let me say that in a democratic South Africa the Whites, who are less than 10% of the total population, and declining through emigration, do not have a constitutional/political option left.

    Secondly, even if they did, it would not have helped. More than 60% of the Whites voted in 1994 to abolish Apartheid and bring about the destruction of their racial, political and economic hegemony. They also voted overwhelmingly in favour of losing their culture and submitting unconditionally to the mercy of the Zulu and Xhosa. Therefore, many people - such as me - decided to seek their fortunes elsewhere.

    I think the only salvation for White South Africans is to return to their ancestral lands in Europe. They should endeavour to completely emigrate out of Africa. There is no future for Whites left in South Africa. And even if there was, it would only be for one or maximum two generations. And what about the children then?

  6. #6
    Senior Member Parzifal_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Sunday, July 24th, 2011 @ 02:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Aryan
    Ancestry
    Caucasus
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    California California
    Gender
    Politics
    Still working on this...
    Posts
    78
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: South African population to drop by 26%

    Quote Originally Posted by Ross
    You are correct, Parzifal. White South Africans are predominantly purely North Europid. In most cases, they are virtually indistinguishable from their ancestors in Holland and Germany.

    The racial salvation of White South Africa.... well, there is a difficult question.

    Firstly, let me say that in a democratic South Africa the Whites, who are less than 10% of the total population, and declining through emigration, do not have a constitutional/political option left.

    Secondly, even if they did, it would not have helped. More than 60% of the Whites voted in 1994 to abolish Apartheid and bring about the destruction of their racial, political and economic hegemony. They also voted overwhelmingly in favour of losing their culture and submitting unconditionally to the mercy of the Zulu and Xhosa. Therefore, many people - such as me - decided to seek their fortunes elsewhere.

    I think the only salvation for White South Africans is to return to their ancestral lands in Europe. They should endeavour to completely emigrate out of Africa. There is no future for Whites left in South Africa. And even if there was, it would only be for one or maximum two generations. And what about the children then?
    Only a fraction of the priveleged or highly skilled could afford to emigrate. How do you rescue 6-7 million people? To me the only reasonable alternative would have been to move en masse whilst in power to a zone within the borders of South Africa and claim it as a separate white state. The problem of course is that whites there did not think things through for the long term and make the sacrifice. They were comfortable with the subservience of blacks and the cheap labor force and did not think of their world in 50 years when the inevitable would take place. That eventuality has come to pass. Blacks are in power and all hell has broken loose. Now, as captives in a land of plenty that whites had created, all they can do is watch the dismal destruction of their first world accomplishment into a third world banana republic. Is it still likely that whites possess enough clout or will power to salvage things for themselves?

    I forsee the white nation as becoming a historic memory in 50 years unless they achieve some means of self-protection now. Leaving for Europe is a nice thought but who will take in the burden of 7 million people? Maybe if they claim Jewishness Israel will open her doors. Actually Israel would LOVE an influx of Euro-genes under any pretext (thats what the Russian "Jewish" immigration to Israel is actually all about.) European genes are a precious commodity and the Jewish state knows that as have Jews throughout their long presence in Europe. For such a tenaciously self-loving group is'nt it interesting how freely they have been open to European miscegenation? Show me one racially self-hating Ashkenazi and I'll show you a liar.
    Wagner rules!

  7. #7
    Senior Member Parzifal_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Sunday, July 24th, 2011 @ 02:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Aryan
    Ancestry
    Caucasus
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    California California
    Gender
    Politics
    Still working on this...
    Posts
    78
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: South African population to drop by 26%

    Quote Originally Posted by Parzifal
    Only a fraction of the priveleged or highly skilled could afford to emigrate. How do you rescue 6-7 million people? To me the only reasonable alternative would have been to move en masse whilst in power to a zone within the borders of South Africa and claim it as a separate white state. The problem of course is that whites there did not think things through for the long term and make the sacrifice. They were comfortable with the subservience of blacks and the cheap labor force and did not think of their world in 50 years when the inevitable would take place. That eventuality has come to pass. Blacks are in power and all hell has broken loose. Now, as captives in a land of plenty that whites had created, all they can do is watch the dismal destruction of their first world accomplishment into a third world banana republic. Is it still likely that whites possess enough clout or will power to salvage things for themselves?

    I forsee the white nation as becoming a historic memory in 50 years unless they achieve some means of self-protection now. Leaving for Europe is a nice thought but who will take in the burden of 7 million people? Maybe if they claim Jewishness Israel will open her doors. Actually Israel would LOVE an influx of Euro-genes under any pretext (thats what the Russian "Jewish" immigration to Israel is actually all about.) European genes are a precious commodity and the Jewish state knows that as have Jews throughout their long presence in Europe. For such a tenaciously self-loving group is'nt it interesting how freely they have been open to European miscegenation? Show me one racially self-hating Ashkenazi and I'll show you a liar.
    Forum, your thoughts?
    Wagner rules!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: Wednesday, June 3rd, 2009, 06:57 PM
  2. White World Population to Drop to 9% in 2060 from 27% in 1950
    By Loftor in forum Articles & Current Affairs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Saturday, April 12th, 2008, 10:29 AM
  3. Pasiegos : are they an African/Celtic mixed population?
    By Euclides in forum Population Genetics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Wednesday, March 17th, 2004, 04:45 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: Wednesday, March 17th, 2004, 03:30 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •