Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: Classify Jewess Gwyneth Paltrow

  1. #21
    Purifier
    Azdaja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Last Online
    Wednesday, April 25th, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic/Germanic
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Politics
    -
    Posts
    572
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post

    I definantly would not have taken her for a jew. Some of them certainly seem easier to spot than others, even within the same family.
    I grew up with a jewish kid who did not really have any discernible jewish physical traits (though psychologically he was very much a typical jew). However, his father looked stereotypically jewish.

    As for Jennifer Aniston: I don't think some of you guys know what 'ugly' is, let alone 'fugly' (fat + ugly). I could only dream that ugly people look like that.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Last Online
    Monday, June 27th, 2005 @ 02:11 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Gender
    Politics
    .
    Posts
    73
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Azdaja
    As for Jennifer Aniston: I don't think some of you guys know what 'ugly' is, let alone 'fugly' (fat + ugly). I could only dream that ugly people look like that.
    Well she's certainly not FAT. I'll give her that much. I didn't know the definition of fugly was fat + ugly. I took it to mean something else.

    Everyone's got different tastes. I personally don't see what the hubbub is about Jennifer Anniston. I don't think she's attractive at all. At least, not the way the media builds her up to be. I could name several other actresses that are prettier. I know a pretty woman when I see one. :grin

  3. #23
    Purifier
    Azdaja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Last Online
    Wednesday, April 25th, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic/Germanic
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Politics
    -
    Posts
    572
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by CelticLover
    Well she's certainly not FAT. I'll give her that much. I didn't know the definition of fugly was fat + ugly. I took it to mean something else.

    Everyone's got different tastes. I personally don't see what the hubbub is about Jennifer Anniston. I don't think she's attractive at all. At least, not the way the media builds her up to be. I could name several other actresses that are prettier. I know a pretty woman when I see one. :grin
    Oh, there's certainly prettier girls in the world than Jennifer Aniston. I'm not going to argue that.

    I've thought about it, and I think I know what you meant by 'fugly', lol. I don't think she is that, either.
    I'd rate her as maybe a '7' on the 1-10 scale of physical attractiveness. What would you rate her as? Below 5? If so, tell me where you live. I want to visit the place where Jennifer Aniston look-alikes are considered to be dogs.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Last Online
    Monday, June 27th, 2005 @ 02:11 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Gender
    Politics
    .
    Posts
    73
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Azdaja
    Oh, there's certainly prettier girls in the world than Jennifer Aniston. I'm not going to argue that.

    I've thought about it, and I think I know what you meant by 'fugly', lol. I don't think she is that, either.
    I'd rate her as maybe a '7' on the 1-10 scale of physical attractiveness. What would you rate her as? Below 5? If so, tell me where you live. I want to visit the place where Jennifer Aniston look-alikes are considered to be dogs.
    I'm not sure what number I'd rate her. I just can't get past that nose and jaw. She does not have very refined features at all. But I suppose calling her ugly was a bit much. I will give her credit where credit's due. She's got nice hair and a nice figure. I guess a 7 is a fair rating. You know what it is...I just hate when the media plays some of these actresses up like they're the most beautiful women that walked the face of the earth. Kind of like a couple years back with "Pretty Woman" Julia Roberts. I thought she was a real bow wow wow with that big mouth of hers. I couldn't figure that one out. But I guess next to the average woman on the street, they'd be considered beautiful.

  5. #25
    Sideways to the Sun
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Milesian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, September 18th, 2008 @ 05:55 PM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Location
    Aileach
    Gender
    Occupation
    Rebel
    Politics
    Anti-Neophilia
    Religion
    Traditional Catholicism
    Posts
    2,728
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by CelticLover
    I'm not sure what number I'd rate her. I just can't get past that nose and jaw. She does not have very refined features at all. But I suppose calling her ugly was a bit much. I will give her credit where credit's due. She's got nice hair and a nice figure. I guess a 7 is a fair rating. You know what it is...I just hate when the media plays some of these actresses up like they're the most beautiful women that walked the face of the earth. Kind of like a couple years back with "Pretty Woman" Julia Roberts. I thought she was a real bow wow wow with that big mouth of hers. I couldn't figure that one out. But I guess next to the average woman on the street, they'd be considered beautiful.
    Yeah, I think a 7 is a fair rating for Jennifer Anniston.
    In saying that if I seen her in the street, I'd probably give her an 8 or 9.
    On the other hand, the average woman doesn't have the benefit of stylists, make-up artists and tonnes of money to spend on beauty therapy! Your average girl next door might look as good as if not better than Mrs Pitt after all that

    Julia Roberts does look as if she has someone else's mouth though.
    I wouldn't like to get bitten by her!

    PS. Is that our friend again, in your sig?

  6. #26
    Purifier
    Azdaja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Last Online
    Wednesday, April 25th, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic/Germanic
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Politics
    -
    Posts
    572
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post

    I agree with you about Julia Roberts 100%. In my opinion she is a 5, maybe even 4.5. I honestly have no idea why she is touted as some kind of 'bombshell'. It is a total mystery to me.

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Last Online
    Monday, June 27th, 2005 @ 02:11 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Gender
    Politics
    .
    Posts
    73
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Milesian
    PS. Is that our friend again, in your sig?
    The girl in my sig? She's a dancer from the Trinity Irish Dance Company. I don't know her name though. I am blown away by both the athleticism and the gracefulness of Irish dancing. These dancers are truly amazing

  8. #28
    Sideways to the Sun
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Milesian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, September 18th, 2008 @ 05:55 PM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Location
    Aileach
    Gender
    Occupation
    Rebel
    Politics
    Anti-Neophilia
    Religion
    Traditional Catholicism
    Posts
    2,728
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Post

    Oh, I thought that was Gillian in the middle and Bernadette on the left!
    I must have them on the brain now!

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Last Online
    Monday, June 27th, 2005 @ 02:11 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Gender
    Politics
    .
    Posts
    73
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Milesian
    Oh, I thought that was Gillian in the middle and Bernadette on the left!
    I must have them on the brain now!
    Yes, you must have Gillian on the brain because none of those girls look like Gillian, or Bernadette for that matter. :brick

    :laugh

  10. #30
    Sideways to the Sun
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Milesian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, September 18th, 2008 @ 05:55 PM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Location
    Aileach
    Gender
    Occupation
    Rebel
    Politics
    Anti-Neophilia
    Religion
    Traditional Catholicism
    Posts
    2,728
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Post

    Yeah, yeah, ok Gillian.
    I mean CelticLover

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Classify Jewess Scarlett Johansson
    By Edward SC in forum Anthropological Taxonomy
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: Saturday, December 22nd, 2007, 02:56 PM
  2. Classify Russian Jewess Yelena Solovey
    By Austrvegr in forum Anthropological Taxonomy
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: Thursday, December 28th, 2006, 03:19 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: Monday, December 18th, 2006, 01:22 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: Saturday, October 7th, 2006, 09:38 PM
  5. Jewess To Reclaim Priceless Klimt
    By Theudanaz in forum Articles & Current Affairs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Wednesday, January 18th, 2006, 04:42 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •