Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Abstinence Right for You Now?

Last Online
    Thursday, January 13th, 2005 @ 12:45 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Environmentalism and eugenics
    Religion
    occultism & Nature worship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ladygoeth33
    Exactly, I'm not talking about forcing women to wear chastity belts and burqas. I'm talking about young women who want guys to respect them need to act like they're more than a piece of ass, and stop giving their bodies away to any humanoid that gives them a little attention. I'm sure the French & Nordic "free love" mentality is helping raise several generations of whorish n1gger cock worshippers.
    What confuses/depresses me about most attractive Nordish girls is that they seem to have this idea that it's "sexy" and "masculine" for guys to treat them as pieces of meat, the way most non-whites do. Someone who tries to act like a gentleman and appreciates them in a higher sense is weak, effeminate, etc. I suppose it simply means having to go through a lot of trouble finding a special girl. I dunno what the "line" should be for people as to when a relationship is serious/mature enough for sex; no one can mandate things like that, and it varies for everyone. I don't find premarital sex morally objectionable, but neither do I find sluttiness an endearing quality. I think it's natural for men and women both to want to know what sex is like with more than one person in their lifetime, and I don't have a problem with that. There is a huge grey area, of course.

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 5th, 2016 @ 12:13 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cosmocreator
    One other thing I've noticed, is after a girl has sex, she changes physically. I don't mean in the vaginal area but in the face.
    Yeah, they get that bored expression in their face afterwards.
    And all my youth passed by sad-hearted,
    the joy of Spring was never mine;
    Autumn blows through me dread of parting,
    and my heart dreams and longs to die.

- Nikolaus Lenau (1802-1850)

Real misanthropes are not found in solitude, but in the world; since it is experience of life, and not philosophy, which produces real hatred of mankind.

- Giacomo Leopardi (1798-1837)

Last Online
    Monday, September 15th, 2003 @ 07:10 AM
    Student
    Politics
    Europäer
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am of the opinion that sex is a natural thing. It evolved that we would do it with one partner that we love. The only use for sex is procreation. Any sex for just the enjoyment is degenerated BS that Homosexuels and prostitutes hang on to, to tell themselves that what they do is ok.
    Sex is meant to create the next generation, in that it is only appropriate to have sex with a partner you love and are willing to have children with.
    „Sollten Sie dabei sein, wenn ich sterbe, so werden Sie sehen, dass ich ruhig dahinscheide; denn ich glaube, dass nach dem Tode alles zu Ende ist.”
    Friedrich der Große

Last Online
    Thursday, January 13th, 2005 @ 12:45 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Environmentalism and eugenics
    Religion
    occultism & Nature worship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Götterschicksal
    The only use for sex is procreation.
    In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.

Last Online
    Tuesday, November 25th, 2008 @ 09:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandi
    Subrace
    Other
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single adult
    Occupation
    work
    Politics
    independent
    Religion
    seeking
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cosmocreator
    One observation I've made about sexuality, I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, is that many or prehaps all those who are sexually promiscuous age quicker than those who have few partners. What I mean is that those who have fewer partners keep a more youthful appearance. I've not figured out why.
    It may be that those who are more careful about their sexual life are more likely to take care of their physical health.

That undisciplined sexuality of the promiscuous person probably bleeds over into all sorts of other areas of their life.

When I picture a promiscuos person I imagine a woman with a cigarette dangling from her mouth and a martini in her hand with a generally frazzled appearance (to be sure there are plenty of promiscuous men...it takes two to tango). Imagining a physically healthy promiscuos person just does not happen for me, like imagining a fat person who loves to work out; the two just do not go together. And if the person does look good and is engaged in promiscuity, those looks are not gonna last.

Gladstone
    Last edited by Gladstone; Wednesday, August 6th, 2003 at 05:33 PM.
    Turman found a copy of The Graduate, and thought highly enough of the story that he made a movie he considered to be 90-percent faithful to the book.

But Turman and director Mike Nichols made one key adaptation, changing the Braddocks from WASP-y blonde characters into a dark-haired, more ethnic-looking family.

From NPR's Present at the Creation

http://www.npr.org/programs/morning/features/patc/graduate/

http://www.norcalmovies.com/TheGraduate/tg11.jpg

Last Online
    Monday, September 15th, 2003 @ 07:10 AM
    Student
    Politics
    Europäer
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stríbog
    In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.
    Ave Wotan!
    „Sollten Sie dabei sein, wenn ich sterbe, so werden Sie sehen, dass ich ruhig dahinscheide; denn ich glaube, dass nach dem Tode alles zu Ende ist.”
    Friedrich der Große

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Scandi
    Subrace
    Other
    Country
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single adult
    Occupation
    work
    Politics
    independent
    Religion
    seeking
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stríbog
    What confuses/depresses me about most attractive Nordish girls is that they seem to have this idea that it's "sexy" and "masculine" for guys to treat them as pieces of meat, the way most non-whites do. Someone who tries to act like a gentleman and appreciates them in a higher sense is weak, effeminate, etc. I suppose it simply means having to go through a lot of trouble finding a special girl.
    That reminds me of a book called "Nice Guys Don't Get Laid" that I heard spoken of on a radio interview.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...598562-3307305

Basically the book's premise is that women up to the age of about thirty are still growing up and are not at full maturity in the emotional sense. Till they reach that adulthood, the author claims, they tend to find themselves attracted to all sorts of jerks, losers, the guy with the sports car, the ubictuous musician, etc, etc. Males everywhere instinctivly recognize the creatures of his sex thus described. Fortunately for the "nice guy", after age 30, the bulk of the women snap out of it.

I don't know if I quite agree with what the author is saying....but it is interesting. I think it is a bit more complex than that.

If there is any truth in the book, perhaps the women at this forum can give us men some insights into the outrageous behaviour of some of their more wayward sisters!

Gladstone
    Last edited by Gladstone; Wednesday, August 6th, 2003 at 07:04 PM.
    Turman found a copy of The Graduate, and thought highly enough of the story that he made a movie he considered to be 90-percent faithful to the book.

But Turman and director Mike Nichols made one key adaptation, changing the Braddocks from WASP-y blonde characters into a dark-haired, more ethnic-looking family.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Scandi
    Subrace
    Other
    Country
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single adult
    Occupation
    work
    Politics
    independent
    Religion
    seeking
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gladstone
    That reminds me of a book called "Nice Guys Don't Get Laid" that I heard spoken of on a radio interview.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...598562-3307305

Basically the book's premise is that women up to the age of about thirty are still growing up and are not at full maturity in the emotional sense. Till they reach that adulthood, the author claims, they tend to find themselves attracted to all sorts of jerks, losers, the guy with the sports car, the ubictuous musician, etc, etc. Males everywhere instinctivly recognize the creatures of his sex thus described. Fortunately for the "nice guy", after age 30, the bulk of the women snap out of it.

I don't know if I quite agree with what the author is saying....but it is interesting. I think it is a bit more complex than that.

If there is any truth in the book, perhaps the women at this forum can give us men some insights into the outrageous behaviour of some of their more wayward sisters!

Gladstone
    Thought I might throw in the book "How to Be the Jerk Women Love"

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...glance&s=books

seems interesting as well! ;-)

Gladstone

Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 07:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gladstone

Gladstone

I think it's true. From my own observations (and experimentations) women are attract to a guy that is not nice to her. But as you say, older women are different. Maybe that's why I always went for the older women when I was younger and go for the younger women now that I'm older.

Senior Member Ominous Lord Spoonblade's Avatar
    Last Online
    Tuesday, September 26th, 2006 @ 01:55 AM
    Subrace
    shape-shifter
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Politics
    pride and power
    Religion
    I built the pyramids
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I have heard of this, and I think in many cases it is true. I have a few theories for the reason why:

1. The woman who goes for this type of man is secretly masochistic in nature. She is probably excited by this type of man (whether emotionally or sexually).

2. She is self-hating or feels like she doesn't deserve a "nice" or "good" man.

3. Sexually or physically abused by father or prominent male figure in childhood (in this case I think these are the women who search out more than just mean men or "jerks", but seek the actual abusive kind)

4. Similiar to #1. A woman who is searching for a dominant man. Maybe as a result of most men being "feminized" in modern times, or maybe because she is too dominant herself and it makes her unhappy and she needs balance.
    I envision a world where people dawning long white robes and elaborate headdresses run rampant down the streets, waving their arms in the air while screaming "we've gone mad, we've gone mad", like defrocked monks breaking the silence of ages past.

Spoonblade: Sharper than a knife and twice as deadly.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast