Sunday, July 1st, 2012 @ 07:46 PM
    Ethnicity
    romance
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Classify english bands

Experts,what do you think about races of components of these english bands:the cure,oasis,duran duran,iron maiden,depeche mode...

Last Online
    Thursday, August 23rd, 2012 @ 06:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    English, Irish,Scottish,German, Norweigian
    Subrace
    Nodic,Borreby..?? I think
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    Single
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: Classify english bands

[FONT=Century Gothic]I think the Gallagher Brothers (Oasis) is a semi common phenotype in England (British Isles even, yes, I've visisted)

Compare them with John Lennon

John Lennon

Paul McCartney

Brit comedian Rowen Atkinson, seems to be (imho) mostly in this Atlanto - Med. strain.Some other element I'd say.

I've noticed a tendecncey in this type to pocess what I call 'sleepy' or heavy hooded eyes. Has anyone else noticed this anomaly.
    [/FONT]
    It is by the goodness of God that in our country we have these three unspeakably precious things: freedom of speech, freedom of conscience, and the prudence to practice neither. ~Mark Twain

Last Online
    Thursday, July 28th, 2011 @ 06:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scottish (basically)
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I've noticed a tendecncey in this type to pocess what I call 'sleepy' or heavy hooded eyes. Has anyone else noticed this anomaly.
    That is a feature of Litorids, I think. It is also a feature of many mediterranean types but the large eyes of the Litorid probably make the feature more noticeable.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    romance
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

About Depeche Mode components,my personal opinion isavid Gaham=Dinarid+slightly atlantomed. Martin Gore:Celtic+slightly anglosaxon. Andrew Fletcher:anglosaxon/

Duran Duran:John Taylor:paleoatlantid+dinarid. Simon Le Bon:borreby+scandonordid+slightly tronde. Nick Rhodes:Celtic+slightly mediterranean component. Roger Taylor:atlantomediterranean. Andy Taylor:gracile mediterranean/

The Cure:Robert Smith:paleoatlantid+atlantomediterranean . Simon Gallup:atlantomediterranean/

Oasis:agreeed for the before's statement=Gallagher's brother:atlantomed+celtic
    What do you think about that?

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    romance
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd
    About Depeche Mode components,my personal opinion isavid Gaham=Dinarid+slightly atlantomed. Martin Gore:Celtic+slightly anglosaxon. Andrew Fletcher:anglosaxon/

Duran Duran:John Taylor:paleoatlantid+dinarid. Simon Le Bon:borreby+scandonordid+slightly tronde. Nick Rhodes:Celtic+slightly mediterranean component. Roger Taylor:atlantomediterranean. Andy Taylor:gracile mediterranean/

The Cure:Robert Smith:paleoatlantid+atlantomediterranean . Simon Gallup:atlantomediterranean/

Oasis:agreeed for the before's statement=Gallagher's brother:atlantomed+celtic
    What do you think about that?
    Some observations:for concerning Depeche Mode,i think that Dave Gaham could pass for Frenchman or German(expecially the south west part...).The other two components,expecially Martin Gore,could pass for German too.
    For Durans,concerning Roger and Andy Taylor the mediterranean component is very strong.Simon le Bon come from south England,but i think him have origin in Cumbria or Lancashire(or Northumbria?),where the norse blood is rather strong.John Taylor is,obvious personal opinion,typical british paleoatlantid where the dinarid component is strong too.Nick Rhodes have a strong Celtic components,as many british,but mixed with med.
    About the Cure,Robert Smith come from Blackpool(West England)and is typical paleoatlantid-mediterranean mix (a la' Chaterine Zeta Jones,that is welsh).Simon Gallup look like west englishman,but could pass as Spaniard easily...