Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: On Jewish IQ

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.
    Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Lightbulb On Jewish IQ

Originally posted by Seppl
    The claim that Jews are intellectually superior is spurious, it's Jewish proganda claim like IQ tests which were invented by Jews anyway!
    I have an IQ of 127, but what does is really mean what some Jew rates you by.
    I dont really believe in intelligence as such!

I believe in Natural selection, that divergent archetypical races are good at different themes and incapable of other themes! I believe in opposition, total the opposite of egalitarianism, these IQ tests are really idiotic, I have taken 5 in my life,

nr 1: 122 points

nr 2: over 145 points

nr 3: 100% correct except from two errors ( the result was confidential, the bastards told me in the military, so i dont even know the result beside this information)

nr 4: 115 points

nr 5: 128 points

Im not interested in taking more of these ridiculous tests...

there is something artistic and mathematic over these robotized tests.
    The undilluted Jew has a sloping forhead which retards their intelligence as their frontal lobes are smaller than an Aryans, the frontal lobes are important for Moral and rational thought, which explains the nature of the Jew being an Amoral being and corrupter of civilisation and creating destructive ideologies like Communism and liberalism!
    Only an inferior demands EQUALITY!
    HAHAHAHA I really like your sentiments, I like phrenology & physical appearance theories.

but you already know that comrade

Oswald Mosley

Hellstar,

I totally agree with you. I've had similar experiences with IQ tests; my scores have been:

142 (official Mensa test)
    135 (computer based test)
    121 (from a book on IQ tests)

Totally unreliable and inconsistent. Intelligence is an intangible concept - I don't think it can be measured.

Attitude of mind is more important.

Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 06:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Originally posted by Oswald Mosley

Thats right! What good is a proffessor with high IQ who preaches mongrelization and decadency, has a low character and is a utter jerk.

I prefere a simple and decent peasent or man from the working class with high moral values and a decent attitude towards a corrupted "intelectuall" any day!

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.
    Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thumbs Down

Oswald I total agreex_cheers

yes carnal intelligence? is something in constant metamorphose.

x_barfMenza

And dr Wehr i agree about old deeds

Ritter

Yes!
    Spirit is more important! Our ancestors weren't book smart, but they had will, spirit, good work ethic. That and other things is what makes one great. Not some stupid test.

kaleun

Originally posted by Oswald Mosley
    I've had similar experiences with IQ tests; my scores have been:

142 (official Mensa test)
    135 (computer based test)
    121 (from a book on IQ tests)

Totally unreliable and inconsistent. Intelligence is an intangible concept - I don't think it can be measured.

And common sense; all very well having an IQ of over 140 but it's not much use when you have no common sense. I have met many peoplewith high IQs but little practical skill and ability.
    And IQ does not improve with age; it gets worse; most IQ tests depend on a time element, and so your score will go down if you get slower - especially at recall, as one does as one ages!

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Kaiser has a good display of logic here,

I`ve been told that the proto typical brain is developed on its highest in the 24 to 28 year age,

some psychopaths, its around 40 years old. (called the burn out)

But how can any neglect the fact that: Some experienced old man might know better than a young inexperienced man with all life's mystery in front of him.

not that the old man retrieved all life's mystery but that it stimulated his perception through oceans of time (yet so recent in this Universe)

Before we established what intelligence is and how to define it, its abit useless in some aspects to categorize it, the most misleading aspect in this is of course that intelligence is combined by many elements and that we think we might define one, while defining /a mio elements/

we are on a primitive stage in something impossible which is to objectively categorize a subjective brain!

yet must I inform you all, our present ability to this at the moment is rather poor,

intelligence tests dont really seem that total summarizing, they seem like only functional in specific parts of the brain, the question is how can these specific parts, be hand picked by individuals obviously not competent and thus set up criteria's for own intellectual composition?

the symphony of existence and how its hymn sounds, is warrant for how partly perceive it! rather you are sane or insane, its your truth and all that matters!

but the differential aspects of various choices, do indeed put up the spectrum of both natural and unnatural progress for earthly species, and for what?

where is it mankind is headed (that is the interesting aspect) and how much is natural and how much is unnatural and how much is coincidences and how much is destined....................

Stand and Deliever

144 here, that was when I was seven though and I was being evaluated by a Psycologist for my Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. One other IQ test I took for special advanced classes at school scored me around 150.

Last Online
    Thursday, March 30th, 2017 @ 05:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German and English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    mtDNA
    H
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Originally posted by Wehrmacht

Thats right! What good is a proffessor with high IQ who preaches mongrelization and decadency, has a low character and is a utter jerk.

I prefere a simple and decent peasent or man from the working class with high moral values and a decent attitude towards a corrupted "intelectual" any day!

That's why there should be something that I like to call a "Moral IQ test" I'm sure that would put Aryans as a race in the highest bracket. There could also be a "civilisation test"....... that would put the other races in their place.

The jew is morally and culturally inferior, and would not score well at all on such a test. I've been contemplating what a jew is for quite some time, and here's my conclusion:

The jews are a race, (although not a pure one) their characteristics are obvious, in that they like to cheat, steal, and make degenerate movies! They hide themselves behind the mask of religion and seek out to destroy everything pure (the Aryan race) and good (high culture).

Last edited by GreenHeart; Monday, July 29th, 2002 at 06:17 PM.

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 4th, 2007 @ 10:37 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post Moderator job

I created this thread out of the "What is a Jew?" thread in Racial Studies so that IQ Tests could be discussed separately since the "What is a Jew?" thread had gone completely off-topic, so I had to split it into 3. Discuss IQ Tests here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast