Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Traditions Bring Whites in the US Togehter?

Account Inactive goidelicwarrior's Avatar
    Last Online
    Tuesday, August 3rd, 2010 @ 02:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Galiza
    Ancestry
    Galicia
    Subrace
    Atlantomed
    Country
    Other Other
    Occupation
    manager
    Politics
    extreme right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Question What Traditions Bring Whites in the US Togehter?

i would like to know what traditions brings whites in the US togehter? are there any common bonds ? i have seen a lot of speculations about various European ethnicities, but how would you define your white ethnicity, breakupwise for example ?

thank you

Account Inactive goidelicwarrior's Avatar
    Last Online
    Tuesday, August 3rd, 2010 @ 02:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Galiza
    Ancestry
    Galicia
    Subrace
    Atlantomed
    Country
    Other Other
    Occupation
    manager
    Politics
    extreme right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by goidelicwarrior
    i would like to know what traditions brings whites in the US togehter? are there any common bonds ? i have seen a lot of speculations about various European ethnicities, but how would you define your white ethnicity, breakupwise for example ?

thank you
    read this, it makes me worried about the mental capacities of some WN

http://www4.stormfront.org/posterity/race/AorN.html

Last Online
    Monday, October 13th, 2003 @ 01:22 AM
    Subrace
    Other
    Occupation
    freelance analyst
    Politics
    I am for me
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post I love this question...

Well, I can't speak for all Americans, but I think I can speak for myself... a south easterner... traditionally referred to as a "red neck"

In the first place, we are not nearly as hung up on the racial profiling thing like you guys are... , well, I don't mean hung up as if it's bad... in fact i think it's interesting. The reason is we're more mixed than you guys are. In fact... my complexion isn't at all pale white like a blonde hair blue eyed... whatever...

My complexion is olive... I tan well, my eyes are green, my hair is black, and the top half of my right eye is brown... why is that???

I seriously doubt that I am full on white... at least not white like europeans...

My lineage goes back through swiss, dutch, etc... i even have a bit of (native american / cherokee) but it is hardly detectable... you guys would spot it though... you'd know that I'm for the most part white... , but you'd know that I'm not nearly as pure white as european people...

White people in the south are not nearly concerned with their pureness as much as they are concerned with not being a half breed? Does that make sense...? It is a melting pot and most white people in American have corrupt blood lines. Yet, we don't look at that nearly as intensely as europeans do...

In America whites do congregate, but you hardly want to associate yourself with extremists like the KKK. I knew the son of a grand dragon and he was all messed up from his crazy dad. Very violent outfit and very angry.

The masons are the most clandestine next to the skull and crossbones society out of yale. Bill Clinton is a mason. I have uncles , cousins, and relatives in the masons, but haven't joined.

Skull and bones supposedly was a break away nazi-esque chapter that includes the entire bush outfit... which is ironic because jeb bush married a mexican??? cuban?? something like that... anyway... bonesman are elitist... the most secret and the most powerful clandestine primarily white organization... also, the smallest... supposedly a stepping stone to the trilateral outfit... and the bilderbergs... Clinton belongs to all of them except Skull and Bones... John Kerry out of Massachusetts... Democrat candidate for president is a bonesman...

Traditions and group gatherings among whites are very angry in the south... so much so that it is shunned... that is; they've given us all a bad name by lynchings and all that mess... however, white people are definately in control in the south... very few jewish people... and blacks are often mistreated. There is little mixing of blood here, but when it does happen it is generally shunned. I could care less what others do... honestly... , but i certainly want to mate with someone at least as white as myself.

Southern organiztions of whites is either very crazy and angry... which is also shunned... i certainly shun that crazy stuff... they most certainly are inbred... and when i say that... i mean cousins and closer kin....

Or,

Southern organizatons are very hush hush and clandestine. One thing is certain though... most white people here... who look white... really don't want a lot to do with the other races... you don't see them hanging out together... except for maybe at colleges... etc... and for the most part they stay separate...

for example..

in college at a football game... the blacks will sit in one section... the poor whites in another... and the fraternal organizations in another.

We're every bit as separatist with regards to money as we are with race. Poor people and rich people don't hang out together either.

As far as hate goes... the blacks are the most dis liked... then with the mexicans and arabic coming in a damn close second... and jews pulling in at third. Lots of people hide their jewishness in the south and even change their last names. You NEVER see the jews organize in public in the south... when the whites do it's the crazy ones... and the blacks organize every time they get a chance. At college the institution goes out of its way to try to make the other races feel welcome by playing salsa music in the quad and the like, but really it is only a compensation for the unwelcome feeling that they get day in and day out.

For that matter... poor white people are not welcome at college either... , but people do at least accept them...

In a bar... it is either white or black... there are rarely mixed crowds and if there is it is only a few...

I suppose it's not so different from europe... but racism here is very out in the open and people align themselves with the stars and bars "rebel" civil war flag... and those are generally your violent red neck inbred clansmen... i have no respect for the KKK ... they've given everybody here a bad name... to the point that whites are shunned when they organize. The masons are respectable and very smart... also powerful... lots of judges and city councilmen and the like.

They're the most powerful white organization in the south.

thanks for asking

what's it like where you live???

Last Online
    Subrace
    Other
    Occupation
    freelance analyst
    Politics
    I am for me
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

frankly...

i'd like to be profiled by someone who knows what they're talking about..., but i'm kind of afraid that i'd be disappointed. I think I look psuedo irish... but there is definate contamination... i just don't know what it is... there was a rumor flying around that it was some off brand of one race or another... but i can positively confirm that there is cherokee indian...

my dad is 1/16??? 1/32??? His skin is whiter than mine though...

i don't want to put my picture on the website...

i'd like either to either email one to someone ...

or net meet... to find out exactly what i am...

i mean...

i know i'm white..., but i just don't know how white?

see, i never looked at the intracacies like europeans do... i find that fascinating.

people in America don't think that way.... either you're white or not... it's that simple. Am i missing something??

any body want to profile me?

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, September 5th, 2008 @ 06:36 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    California California
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

You are asking questions concerning American culture and individual identiy as a member of that culture being a white person. This must seem confusing for a Eruopean since Americans seem to have nothing in common with each other. This fact is largely true.

This America is not the America into which I was born. Fifty years ago America was a white country that spoke English. Regardless of what country we came from we tried to be good Americans, adopting as much unique American culture as we could. We shared cultural heros, literature, history and values. We looked forward to greater things both for ourselves and our country.

This is no longer true. Now we are a hopeless mess of races, languages and cultures which have nothing in common. Nobody coming to Ameirca even tries to learn English. Nobody cares about learning our short history as a country.

Today, America is an economic idea. The idea is to see how much one can "rip off" before being put in jail. Forget legal immigration status, let me tell you what it takes to be an "American".

You have to know the top ten pop songs. You must know who is who in show business---Hollywood. You must speak only enough English to order food at a drive-through at McDonnalds. You need a really cool pair of sun glasses. You need to know the name of the President of the USA. You need a small, fast Japanese car, some baggy clothes, and some getto slang. Presto: You are an American. With these things nobody will challenge your immigration status because these are the defining qualities which now comprise my country.

This should be a warning to everyone outside the USA. It is coming.

Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 06:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Dr. Solar Wolff, it is older people like ourselves, I'm 38, that have a real life perspective of how things have changed for the worse. A 15 year old has no idea. From the day he is born he is programmed into a self-destructive race-mixing culture.

IHR Revisionist Conference, April 24, 2004, internet broadcast:

http://www.internationalrevisionistconference.c om/

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, September 5th, 2008 @ 06:36 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    California California
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Cosmocreator,

Actually, you are a young guy. I am 56. At your age I was a moron so you have a real jump on things. You are right in the perspective of time. Young people are accepting of the world they know because they have nothing to compare it with. The generational experience can vary greatly which can limit communication. I wish it were possible to really talk to veterans of WW2 on the German side, soldiers as well as scientists, but why should they confide in someone who is a foreigner and has not experienced what they have. Words are inadequate. There is no common ground which limits communication.

It is hard not to be negative about what has gone on and what has happened to American culture when you know, in your own mind, that there was another American culture to compare it to. I am sure you see Americans frequently and have probably traveled back and forth so you may know what I am driving at.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Other
    Occupation
    freelance analyst
    Politics
    I am for me
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post O.k. Cosmo... talk to me...

Quote Originally Posted by cosmocreator
    Dr. Solar Wolff, it is older people like ourselves, I'm 38, that have a real life perspective of how things have changed for the worse. A 15 year old has no idea. From the day he is born he is programmed into a self-destructive race-mixing culture.
    Last edited by Greeneyeddevil63; Wednesday, October 1st, 2003 at 01:44 PM.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Other
    Occupation
    freelance analyst
    Politics
    I am for me
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post O.k. Cosmo... talk to me...

Quote Originally Posted by cosmocreator

Canadian?

Also French?

I'm not programmed into anything...

seriously. Not exactly 15 either.
    Last edited by Greeneyeddevil63; Wednesday, October 1st, 2003 at 01:42 PM.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Other
    Occupation
    freelance analyst
    Politics
    I am for me
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Solar ...

What does age have to do with anything?
    Last edited by Greeneyeddevil63; Wednesday, October 1st, 2003 at 01:41 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast