Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thumbs Down Whites Best Actors, Negros the Worst, Here's Why

I was reading The Living Races of Man by Coon, and there is a chapter on non-verbal communication. I wasn't aware of this before but facial muscles are different for the different races. Europids have the most complex facial muscles, negros the least. Mongoloids are in between.

Being an actor myself, I seen the significance of this. We convey different emotions by facial expression. Negros are limited to their eyes and teeth. Reminds me of Buckwheat on the Little Rascals where he'd open his eyes wide to show surprise.

There are all types of complex emotions that negros couldn't possibly convey as an actor. So why all the negros being promoted in Hollywood as good actors? I think we know the answer.

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 25th, 2006 @ 01:22 AM
    Subrace
    The Other Seedline
    Politics
    No-bless O'Bleeg
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: Whites Best Actors, Negros the Worst, Here's Why

This is very interesting! I haven't noticed this myself (though I do remember Buckwheat's expressions...heh). I'll be sure to remember this when watching movies with Negro actors... This seems to be reputable information, so it would be interesting to see signs of it.

By the way, where did you find a copy of "The Living Races of Man?" I checked for anything by him at the public library and a bookstore and couldn't find anything. I suepect this is due to the same reason that Negroes are being promoted in Hollywood...

Last Online
    Wednesday, April 19th, 2006 @ 02:22 AM
    Subrace
    Old Germanic Reihengräber type
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Occupation
    Hustler
    Politics
    advanced tribalism
    Religion
    scientific pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I never stopped to think about that, but now that you mentioned it I agree completly. Whites have the nicest smiles as well.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Tuesday, February 21st, 2006 @ 05:00 PM
    Subrace
    other
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Occupation
    long may it continue! ;)
    Politics
    dunno
    Religion
    reform judaism.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've never heard of this book, but what difference does it make how complex the facial muscles are? I mean does anyone actually care?

I think black people can make great actors. Anyone seen Dog eat Dog? that's one of the funniest british movies ever IMO And Samuel L Jackson is also a great actor.

Out of interest cosmo what kinds of films do you make? :eek or dont i want to know.....

Account Disabled on Request
    Last Online
    Friday, January 8th, 2010 @ 08:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Lappland Lappland
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Whites are more emotionally complex, too, not just physically. Compare European culture with any other on an emotional level. The music, art, literature displays a huge range of emotions.

We also tend to think about and worry about things that other races don't seem to. Environmental activists are overwhelmingly white, as are animal rights activists, the Communist Party USA specifically says they are seeking more women and minorities because their membership is too white and male. We think about the future more than other races.

"Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Thursday, October 19th, 2017 @ 10:51 AM
    Ethnicity
    New English
    State
    Vermont Vermont
    Smuggler
    Politics
    Ruralist
    Religion
    Old Mother West Wind
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousgal2k2
    I've never heard of this book, but what difference does it make how complex the facial muscles are? I mean does anyone actually care?

That's helpful. To hell with higher learning and inquisitiveness...

Cosmo--I've read that passage myself and have since found myself pondering it and looking for tangible examples. After a spell of watching Negro's faces while in a conversation (either TV or real world) I did in fact notice less subtleties and emotionally expressive nuances than on Europids. I wonder if this has something at all to do with our perceptions of them and their inherent intelligence. Granted, populationally speaking, I believe them to be less intelligent but a lesser ability to emotionally express themselves might also lead to an outward expression of this...

Last Online
    Thursday, May 7th, 2009 @ 06:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    French Canadian
    Ancestry
    Franco-Norman
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Occupation
    University Student
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I have not read this book nor am I really an expert, but personally when thinking of African features I seem to get this image of a sort "bulkiness". What I mean is we seem to have much finer facial features in that the simplest twitch of a muscle is quite evident. Almost as if the face is more "open". What I find with a person of pure African blood is the face doesn't seem to have that same "finesse" and "openess". I dunno..just my own feelings and observations on the matter.

I personally think, when addressing the matter of emotion, that Europeans are far more complex in that, well for one example, look at music. The invention of so many instruments to be able to get across the emotion and message at hand. Everything artwise to us, even if it isn't verbal, seems to always have to portray a perfect scene, a perfect emotion. What other racial group has a style of music so highly creative as Classical music under their belts?

"Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Thursday, October 19th, 2017 @ 10:51 AM
    Ethnicity
    New English
    State
    Vermont Vermont
    Smuggler
    Politics
    Ruralist
    Religion
    Old Mother West Wind
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Oops, I see Cosmo is no longer with us. Alas!

Anyway--another interesting item that I've come across before while reading Afrocentric forums (gotta keep up!) is that they (when thoughtful) sometimes remark at blushing and other facial color changes that can accompany Europid emotional occurrences. Obviously, with their heavier pigmentation, subtleties such as this are not in their repertoire and perhaps they are not 'wired' neuralogically in such a fashion. This is of course, only speculative on my part...

Last Online
    Tuesday, November 25th, 2008 @ 08:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandi
    Subrace
    Other
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single adult
    Occupation
    work
    Politics
    independent
    Religion
    seeking
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by NormanBlood
    I personally think, when addressing the matter of emotion, that Europeans are far more complex in that, well for one example, look at music. The invention of so many instruments to be able to get across the emotion and message at hand. Everything artwise to us, even if it isn't verbal, seems to always have to portray a perfect scene, a perfect emotion. What other racial group has a style of music so highly creative as Classical music under their belts?
    Recently I bought a movie about Lady Jane the Queen of England just prior to Queen Mary (Elizabethian era). They had several instances where they had music and dances from the era and they were fantastic, particularly the music. (Helena Bonham Carter starring as Lady Jane did not hurt )

A funny aside, but related...at the time of the Spanish Armada and the disaster that overtook it...the English came out with a new dance. They called it "The Dead Spaniard". Kind of macabre, but still. When I first read that I couldn't help but burst out laughing.
    Turman found a copy of The Graduate, and thought highly enough of the story that he made a movie he considered to be 90-percent faithful to the book.

But Turman and director Mike Nichols made one key adaptation, changing the Braddocks from WASP-y blonde characters into a dark-haired, more ethnic-looking family.

From NPR's Present at the Creation

http://www.npr.org/programs/morning/features/patc/graduate/

http://www.norcalmovies.com/TheGraduate/tg11.jpg

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Tuesday, February 21st, 2006 @ 05:00 PM
    Subrace
    other
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Occupation
    long may it continue! ;)
    Politics
    dunno
    Religion
    reform judaism.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Allenson
    Oops, I see Cosmo is no longer with us. Alas!

Anyway--another interesting item that I've come across before while reading Afrocentric forums (gotta keep up!) is that they (when thoughtful) sometimes remark at blushing and other facial color changes that can accompany Europid emotional occurrences. Obviously, with their heavier pigmentation, subtleties such as this are not in their repertoire and perhaps they are not 'wired' neuralogically in such a fashion. This is of course, only speculative on my part...
    i dnt know whether black people can blush or not, i haven't really looked closely enough, but they do go paler and stuff when they are frightened or shocked at something just like anyone else, so i imagine they could blush too only it wouldn't be as noticeable to us

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast