Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Racial Composition of Greeks

Zvaci

Post Racial Composition of Greeks

@Ebus
    "In any event Zvaci, you know that a good portion of us would not agree with you classifying Greeks under these terms."

Well I have found that data in encyclopedia,thay have counted Greeks of the presant moment in Levant.
    Allso here is percent of Levantine-Oriental (Or so-called East-mediterian)population in Greeace today:
    Greece = 40% East Mediterranean, 25% Dinaricized Mediterranean, 20% Alpine (most common in Epirus), 10% Dinaric, 5% Nordish (partly assimilated remnant, or genetic recombinations from solution, of various past Nordish invaders, mostly of Danubian type, going back to the ancient Achaeans and Dorians; most common in the north)

In any case Levantine stock is most numerous in that area at the present moment(40%).

Zvaci

Originally posted by spade1488
    If Levantines are from the Eastern Mediterranean what do they have to do with the Battle of Teutorburgerwald which was between the Germans and the Romans :?
    Nothing or wery litle since Levantines are racial and cultural opposition to Rome,just like thay are to Germanic nations.Infact Levantine is by nature something quite opposite from Aryan sort and all its subraces.Thay are enemys of all types of Aryans-Mediteranians,Nordics,Dinarics,Alpines ect.,Thay are foes of all aryan cultures-Hellenic,Roman,Germanic,Celtic,Slavic,Ug ro-finnian ect.

Last Online
    Sunday, November 5th, 2006 @ 09:46 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Family
    Newly wed
    Occupation
    Political Scientist
    Politics
    Racial Communitarian
    Religion
    Neoplatonic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Are you saying that Greeks are somehow semites? What is the difference between West and East Mediterrainians? When did these levantines come to Greece :. I dont know much about his.

Ritter

Well the thing is:

It is logical to assume they have had a Mixing over the years.
    In Ancient times, trading, war, slaves, migrations, ect. All of that contributed to race mixing.
    And when the Turks conquered Greece, one must assume the Geek Othodox people had some mixing with Muslims (of Semetic decent or not).

I understand this wasn't always the case, but it had to have happend. I have traveled to Greece, years ago. I saw Whites, Turks/Arabs and then people that looked like Hebrews.

That's my observation and my 2¢

Ebusitanus

I would say about this issue that generally speaking race mixing of this degree as it is being talked about here is seldom the case. Greeks, I would venture to say, have not changed much significantly with what was present 2000 years ago. Most of the invasions Greece suffered were of a military type which changes rulers and culture but not very much the population. There is a significant difference between a population migration like the Germanic ones, composed by hunderds of thousands of members, whole families, and the settling down of some military veterans of the conquering army plus some new administrative strata. Studies have determined actually that Greece was pretty much the same then as it is now. The studies Heimdall gave us through his misguiding bibliography actually prove this idea.

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 4th, 2007 @ 10:37 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I have split this thread from the "Battle Of Teutorburgerwald" in History because it was off-topic. Disuss Greek Racial Composition here, and this time keep it on-topic please.

Personally I believe Greeks are Aryans who have produced significantly for the whole Aryan Race through their Civilisation. Therefore I treat Greeks as Racial Comrades, although I acknowledge that like any Nation that has been invaded by non-Aryans there will definitely be Non-Aryans that would be considered as Nationals.

The same situation is present in Malta where because of Arab invaders who were not subsequently driven all out much to my displeasure by the Norman liberators, have left their traces in the genetic stock of the Maltese. Luckily I am an Aryan Maltese and I am proud of it, otherwise I would not be here.

Last Online
    Thursday, March 30th, 2017 @ 05:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German and English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    mtDNA
    H
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Originally posted by Ebusitanus
    I would say about this issue that generally speaking race mixing of this degree as it is being talked about here is seldom the case. Greeks, I would venture to say, have not changed much significantly with what was present 2000 years ago. Most of the invasions Greece suffered were of a military type which changes rulers and culture but not very much the population. There is a significant difference between a population migration like the Germanic ones, composed by hunderds of thousands of members, whole families, and the settling down of some military veterans of the conquering army plus some new administrative strata. Studies have determined actually that Greece was pretty much the same then as it is now. The studies Heimdall gave us through his misguiding bibliography actually prove this idea.
    You think so? This is what I think of when I think of modern day Greeks:

http://www.tigtail.org/TVM/X2/d.Engl...calla+geta.jpg

and these:

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

@NordicPower88

That picture you posted reminds me more of Turks than Greeks, I am sure it is not the best picture of a Greek one can find.

Last Online
    Thursday, March 30th, 2017 @ 05:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German and English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    mtDNA
    H
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Go to the the link, those are what I think of when I think of Greeks, polluted by arabs and other non-whites. Of course not all, but far too many! (Those which make up 40% of the Greek population)

http://www.tigtail.org/TVM/X2/d.Engl...calla+geta.jpg
    Last edited by GreenHeart; Monday, July 29th, 2002 at 05:56 PM.

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I went to that link and those which I say where either in a photograph with bad lightings, or close to being Africans. I am sure most Greeks are not that dark, after all I might have not been to Greece, but I have seen pictures of Greek people in magazines and on TV, and they seem Mediterrenean White. They might not be Blondes, but that does not mean they are not White or as I prefer to use Aryan (White sounds too superficial to me).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast